NPCIL Recruitment 2019 Apply Online for 07 Stipendiary Trainee Posts
NPCIL Recruitment 2019 for 07 Stipendiary Trainees, Fireman Posts: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has announced the notification for NPCIL Recruitment 2019 on its official website. Recruiting Department is invited applicants for a total of 7 Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum Fireman, Stipendiary Trainee Posts. This is the really best opportunity for participants who want to do the Job in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited NPCIL. All the eligible and interested applicants can apply online for NPCIL Bharti till 16th December 2019. Check out the complete details like vacancy, important dates, selection process, educational qualification, eligibility criteria, application form, pay scale, etc for NPCIL Recruitment 2019.
NPCIL Driver, Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2019 Details
- NPCIL, a premier Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India having comprehensive capability in all facets of nuclear technology namely, Site Selection, Design, Construction, Commissioning, Operation, Maintenance, Renovation, Modernization & Up-gradation, Plant Life extension, Waste Management and Decommissioning of Nuclear Reactors in India under one roof, invites ONLINE applications for the following posts to share these challenging spectrum of responsibilities
- Department Name: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
- Name of Posts: Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum Fireman, Stipendiary Trainee
- Adv No.: KAKRAPAR GUJARAT SITE/HRM/01/2019
- Category: Central Govt. Jobs
- Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman/A (DPOF) – 06 Posts
- Stipendiary Trainee – Dental Technician – (Hygienist) – 01 Post
- No of Vacancies: 07 Posts
NPCIL Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Application: 25th November 2019
- Last Date for Application Submission: 16th December 2019
Eligibility Criteria for NPCIL Recruitment 2019
- As per the recent Nuclear power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) notification 2019, the eligibility details for the Stipendiary Trainee job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity.
- Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum Fireman / A (DPOF): HSC (10+2) (Science with Chemistry) or equivalent with minimum 50% of marks + valid heavy Vehicle Driving License or;
- One year experience in driving heavy vehicle plus Certificate course in Fire Fighting equipment such as Fire Extinguisher etc from the State Fire Training Centers.
- Stipendiary Trainee Dental Technician – (Hygienist): HSC (10+2) in Science with minimum 60% marks plus 2 years Diploma in Dental Technician (Hygienist).
- He/ She should be 25 years for DPOF posts & 24 years for Stipendiary Trainee – Dental Technician – (Hygienist) post.
Relaxation in Maximum Age Limit
- Other Backward Class (Non Creamy layer) – 3 years
- Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) UR: 10 years
- PwBD- Other Backward Class (Non Creamy layer) 13 years
- Dependents of those who died in riots of 1984 (Dep 1984) – 5 years
- Persons domiciled in Kashmir Division of Jammu & Kashmir State from 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989 (Dom Kashmir) – 5 years
- Age relaxation will be given to Ex-Servicemen as per existing directives of Govt. of India.
- Windows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not re-married – 35 to 40 & Upto the age of 35 years (upto 40 years for members of SC/ST)
- Additional relaxation in prescribed age limit commensurate with experience of working with NPCIL on Contract/Fixed Term Basis, subject to a maximum of 5 years will be given.
- Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman/A – Maximum 5 years relaxation in upper age limit will be allowed in the case of applicants with longer experience and outstanding merit. Five years experience in Fire Fighting field is required for getting the advantage of 05 years relaxation in upper age.
- In case applicant is eligible for age relaxation in more than one category, the age relaxation will be cumulative subject to condition that maximum age of the applicant on the last date of submission of application shall not exceed 56 years.
NPCIL Recruitment 2019 Selection Procedure
- Applicants meeting the prescribed standard of eligibility will only be allowed to appear in Physical Test/written examination/skill test for respective posts as applicable. A separate communication about the dates, timing, venue and other information about the Physical Test /written examination/skill test will be provided.
- Stipendiary Trainee – Dental Technician (Hygienist): It will be screening examination to shortlist applicants. The examination will comprise 50 Multiple Choice Questions
- Preliminary Test
- Advance Test
- Skill Test
- Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman/A (DPOF): The Physical Standard Test, Physical Assessment Test & Driving Test shall be conducted first. Those who qualify in these tests will be allowed to appear
- Preliminary Test
- Advance Test
- Physical Standard required for the post of Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman/A (DPOF)
- No Deformity
- Height: 165 cms (Min), Weight: 50 Kgs (Min),
- Chest: 81 cms (Normal), 86 cms (expansion),
- Vision: 6/6 without wearing glasses or any other aid. Night or color blindness shall be a disqualification
- Applicants must have already passed the qualifying examination as on the last date of submission of application. Applicants who have appeared for the qualifying examination but whose results are not declared by the crucial last date for submitting the application, are not eligible.
- Qualification should be full time regular course.
Check out Government Jobs
Nuclear power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) 07 Stipendiary Trainee Job salary details has been given below. The applicants can check various salary information below:
- Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum Fireman / A (DPOF) – Rs. 21700 in Level-3 per month
- Stipendiary Trainee – Dental Technician – (Hygienist) – Rs. 10500 & 2nd year 12500 per month
- In addition to Basic Pay, other allowances & facilities like Central Dearness Allowance, Children Education Assistance, Canteen Subsidy, Site Allowance, Cable TV reimbursement, News Paper Reimbursement, Medical Assistance, Site Conveyance Allowance, Washing Allowance, Accommodation, School facility etc. will also be admissible from time to time as per Corporation Rules.
NPCIL Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
How to Apply?
- Applicants have to apply through online application form provided on the website www.npcilcareers.co.in only.
- The online application form will be available on the website www.npcilcareers.co.in from 25th November 2019 at 10:00 hrs and will close on 16th December 2019 at 16:00 hrs.
- It is mandatory to input all the relevant information (such as qualifying degree details, duration, percentage of marks, Registration No. and Validity period, contact mobile number, e-mail address etc.) to complete the registration and get the Registration number. Applicants are therefore advised to keep such information ready before applying online.
Check out more State Govt Jobs
Instruction to Apply
- It is mandatory to input all the relevant information (such as qualifying degree details, duration, percentage of marks, Registration No. and Validity period, contact mobile number, e-mail address etc.) to complete the registration and get the Registration number.
- Applicants are therefore advised to keep such information ready before applying online.
- Before applying online applicant should scan his / her recent passport size photograph in JPG format, of size not more than 50KB and a minimum of 180 x 240 pixels (4.4 x 5.8 in cm) in dimensions. The photograph uploaded will be printed on the Admit card and only the candidate whose photograph is printed on the Admit Card/Call letter will be allowed to appear for written examination, if called for.
- The photograph should be in colour, against a light colored, preferably white background and if you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen
- Applicant must ensure that Photo to be uploaded is of required size and face should be clearly visible. If the photo is not uploaded at the place of Photo admission for examination will be rejected/ denied
- The applicant has to ensure that the signature image should be clearly visible and has to sign on white paper with blue/black ink pen. Unsigned and signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall be summarily rejected
- The signature image in JPG format of size not more than 20KB and a minimum of 80 x 200 pixels (4.4 x 2.9 cm) in dimensions to be uploaded at the space provided.
- Applicants are requested to make a note of the login id and password, as she/he will need this login to the website to check her/his application status. An email will also be sent to the candidate with the application number
- After registering online applicants are advised to take print out of their system generated Online application form. Please note that the physical copy of the Application need not be sent to us, but if short listed will be required to produce the print out of application form.
- Application will be accepted ONLINE only. Applications submitted in any other form including handwritten/ typewritten applications in hard format delivered in person or by other means shall not be entertained. No Certificates/ mark sheets etc. are required to be submitted along with ‘On-line application form’. No documents/ application forms etc. are to be sent to NPCIL
- The cut off date for reckoning Maximum Age Limit, qualification would be last date of filling online application i.e. 16th December 2019. The cut off date for determining all eligibility criteria i.e. 16th December 2019 remains same even if the last date for submission of online application is extended for administrative / technical reason.
- In case of empanelled candidates from Schools/Colleges/Institutions/Boards where scores in grade point average like CGPA/SGPA etc. are followed, they should produce a certificate from respective school/ college/ institution, conveying the equivalent percentages for the respective CGPA/SGPA scores etc. duly signed by Head of the school/college/institution at the time of verification of certificates.
- Before submitting the online application form, the applicant must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria with respect to age, educational qualifications as published in the advertisement. Initial screening is primarily based on the information provided in the online application form. It is, therefore, strongly advised that all the details should be carefully and correctly entered in online application form.
Check out Latest PSU Jobs