NPCIL Recruitment 2021 – Stipendiary Trainee, Nurse & Stenographer Posts, Apply Now
NPCIL Recruitment 2021 – Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) has started the online application process for recruitment of Nurse, Stipendiary Trainee, Scientific Assistant, Pharmacist B, Operation Theatre Assistant, Operator, Maintainer, Assistant Grade 1 and Steno Grade. Applicants eligible for the posts can apply on npcilcareers.co.in on or before 27 December 2021.
Around 72 vacancies are available for Narora Atomic Power Station Unit. More details on NPCIL Recruitment 2021 such as educational qualification, important dates, vacancy details, and other details below:
NPCIL Job Details
- Name of the Post: Stipendiary Trainee, Nurse & Stenographer
- No of Vacancies: 72 Posts
- Job Place: Bulandshahr
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India has released 72 Vacancies for Various Posts. Post wise vacancies are given in the below table
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|2||Stipendiary Trainee / Scientific Assistant (Category 1)||09|
|5||Stipendiary Trainee (Category 2)||42|
|6||Assistant Grade 1||12|
|7||Stenographer Grade 1||02|
Eligibility for NPCIL Recruitment 2021
- 12 + XII Standard & Diploma in Nursing & Mid-wifery (3 years course) OR 2. B.Sc.(Nursing) OR
- Nursing Certificate with 3 years experience in Hospital OR
- Nursing Assistant Class III & above from the Armed forces.
Stipendiary Trainee (CAT – 1)
- Diploma with not less than 60% marks in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics Engineering recognized by the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development. The diploma in Engineering should be 03 years duration after SSC / HSC.
- Should have English as one of the subjects at least at SSC or HSC level examination
- S.C. (10+2) + 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy + 3 months Training in Pharmacy + Registration as a Pharmacist with Central or State Pharmacy Council.
- Operation Theatre Assistant (Technician/B)
- S.C. (10+2) in Science with minimum 60% marks + One year Certificate Course of Operation Theatre Assistant.
Stipendiary Trainee (CAT – 2)
- HSC (10+2) or ISC (with Science subjects) with not less than 50% marks in Science and
- Mathematics individually
- Shall have English as one of the subjects at least at SSC level examination
Stipendiary Trainee (ST/TM) Maintainer (Cat-II)
- SSC (10 years) with minimum 50% in Science subject and Mathematics individually and 2 years ITI certificate in relevant trade (Electrician / Fitter).
- For trades for which the duration of the ITI course is less than 2 years, the candidates shall have at least one year relevant working experience after completion of the course.
- Shall have English as one of the subjects at least at SSC level examination.
Assistant Grade / Steno Grade
- Candidates should have completed Any Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognised University / Institution.
- Candidates must have a Minimum & Maximum as on 27/12/2021 to be eligible for the posts. Check the age limit given below
- Nurse – 18 to 30 years
- Stipendiary Trainee / Scientific Assistant (Category 1) – 18 to 25 years
- Pharmacist – 18 to 25 years
- Technician – 18 to 25 years
- Stipendiary Trainee (Category 2) – 18 to 24 years
- Assistant Grade 1 – 21 to 28 years
- Stenographer Grade 1 – 21 to 28 years
- Age relaxation is applicable for certain categories as per Government Rules. Category wise age relaxation is given below.
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC(NCL)
- 10 years for PWD candidates
NPCIL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- Candidates will get selected based on the marks obtained in Written examination. Written exam details will be displayed in official website.
- There is no application fee
NPCIL Salary Structure
- Nurse – Rs. 44900
- Stipendiary Trainee (CAT – 1) – Rs. 16000 to Rs. 35400
- Pharmacist – Rs. 29200
- Technician – Rs. 21700
- Stipendiary Trainee (CAT – 2) – Rs. 10500 to Rs. 21700
- Assistant Grade 1 – Rs. 25000
- Steno Grade 1 – Rs. 25000
NPCIL Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the KVB official website: kvb.co.in
- Online registration starts from 03/12/2021 to 27/12/2021.
- Click Sign In / New User.
- Register using the active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may log in and apply using the registration number and password.
- Existing users can directly log in with their roll number and password.
- Upload the documents in the given format.
- Submit your application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Application.