NPCIL Recruitment 2021 for 50 Apprentice Posts, Apply Online
NPCIL ITI Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL), under the Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India, has released NPCIL Notification 2021 inviting online applications from eligible and interested candidates for filling Fifty (50) vacancies to post of ITI Trade Apprentices in NPCIL in Fitter, Electrician, Electronics and Machinist trades through direct recruitment to be posted at Bulandshahr in Uttar Pradesh, India on a fulltime basis
The online application process towards the same starts on June 16, 2021 onwards and closes on July 07, 2021 by 4:00 pm.
NPCIL Vacancy Notification
- Organization Name: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
- Job Location: Bulandshahr – Uttar Pradesh
- Post Name: Trade Apprentice
- Stipend: Rs.7700-8855/- Per Month
NPCIL Apprentice Vacancy Details
- Fitter – 20
- Electrician – 13
- Electronics – 12
- Machinist – 05
- No of Posts: 50 Posts
Eligibility for NPCIL Recruitment 2021
- Candidate should have completed ITI from any of the recognized board or University
- As per the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Recruitment Notification, Candidate should have minimum age of 14 years and Maximum of 24 years, as on 07-07-2021.
- OBC Candidates: 3 years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 years
- PWD Candidates: 10 years
Standard of Physical Fitness
- A candidate should be free from evidence of any contagious or infectious disease
- He should not be suffering from any disease, which is likely to be aggravated by service or is likely to render him unfit for service or to endanger of health of the public. He should be free from evidence of Tuberculosis in any form, active or healed.
- Height: 137
- Weight: 4 Kg
- Note: The engagement of the apprentice is subject to his/her being declared medically fit by the Competent Authority before being engaged as Trade Apprentices as per the requirement of Corporation.
Also See: FACT Engineer Recruitment 2021
NPCIL Recruitment 2021 Selection Procedure
- Preference will be given to the eligible local candidates living within 16 km radius of Narora Atomic Power Station, Narora, Dist. Bulandshahr, UP.
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage obtained by the candidate in respective ITI trade
- In case of tie in the percentage of ITI marks, the candidate born earlier shall be considered.
NPCIL Apprentice Pay Scale
- Candidates selected for NPCIL ITI Apprentice 2021 in NPCIL Careers through NPCIL ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 will be paid a monthly stipend in the range of Rs. 7,700 up to Rs. 8,855.
NPCIL Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- Candidates applying for NPCIL ITI Apprentice Jobs 2021 in NPCIL Careers through NPCIL Recruitment 2021 must register online on the official NPCIL website from June 16, 2021 onwards and submit their applications on or before July 07, 2021 by 4:00 pm.
- First, the candidate has to register himself/herself at the web portal of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship https://www.apprenticeship.gov.in
- Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a post may submit the application form available at the NPCIL website “npcilcareers.co.in”. Before applying, the candidate shall ensure his/her eligibility for apprentice training
- Printout of online application (affixing original photo & candidate signature on the application ) along with all the supporting documents should reach at the following address on or before 21 July 2021 by 17:00 Hrs: