NPCIL Jobs 2021 Apply for 16 Clerical Assistant, Office Assistant Posts
NPCIL Recruitment 2021 – Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has invited applications from eligible persons for recruitment of 16 posts of Clerical Assistant and Office Assistant. Interested and eligible persons can apply for the posts online by visiting the official website of Office of the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL). Persons must note that the last date for application is 09th August 2021.
Applicant who is interested to do this job can fill NPCIL Online Application Form 2021 from this page directly. Also check out other details of Age Limit, Qualification, Application Form, Exam Date, Admit Card, Result, Last Date for NPCIL Clerical Assistant Recruitment 2021.
Check out Latest PSU Jobs
NPCIL Recruitment 2021 Details
- Organization Name: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
- Advertisement No: NPCIL/JNPP/HR-001/FTA/2021/01
- Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
- Total No of Vacancies: 16 Posts
- Job Location: Ratnagiri, Maharashtra
Also See: NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
NPCIL Clerical Assistant Vacancy Details
- NPCIL Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
NPCIL Clerical Assistant Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||21 July 2021|
|Last date for Submission of Application||09 August 2021|
Eligibility for NPCIL Clerical Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Clerical Assistant: Applicants should be pass graduation with knowledge in computer application.
- Office Assistant: Applicants should have passed in SSC (10th).
- Clerical Assistant: Applicants should have not less than 18 years.
- Office Assistant: Applicants should not more than 47 years for General Category applicants. Not more than 50 years for OBC Category applicants and Not more than 52 years for Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe candidates.
Also See: Madras High Court Recruitment 2021
Upper Age Limit
- The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules
- Applicants Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through NPCIL official Notification 2021 for more reference
NPCIL Clerical Assistant Selection Procedure
- Clerical Assistant: The applicants who successfully cleared document verification shall be called /allowed to appear for typing proficiency Test on computer (PC).
- Office Assistant: The applicants who successfully cleared document verifications shall be called for interview. No trade/ selection test for the applicants who applied for the post of Office assistant shall be conducted.
- Clerical Assistant: The applicants who successfully cleared the Typing Proficiency Test shall be called for interview.
- Office Assistant: The applicants who successfully cleared document verifications shall be called for interview.
Also See: HARTRON SETC 2021 Application Form
NPCIL Clerical Assistant Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- Applicants fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria should download and print the prescribed Application Form proforma available on https://www.npcil.nic.in/
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions. Hard Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be addressed to “Manager (HR), Jaitapur Nuclear Power Project, Liaison Office, Near Ratnagiri Railway Station, Ratnagiri-415639” super-scribing the envelope with “Application for the post of ______” so as to reach on or before 09 August 2021.
NPCIL Clerical Assistant Salary Details
- Clerical Assistant- Rs 28,100/-
- Office Assistant– Rs 19,500/-
- Indian Navy SSC Electrical Recruitment 2022
- SSB Head Constable Recruitment 2021
- Canara Bank Junior Officer Recruitment 2021