North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019 Apply Online for 1104 Act Apprentice Posts
North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), North Eastern Railway (NER) has announced the recruitment notification 2019 for Apprenticeship Training under the Apprentice Act, 1961. A total of 1104 vacancies are available in various units including Mechanical Workshop Gorakhpur, Signal Workshop Gorakhpur Cantt, Bridge Workshop Gorakhpur Cantt, Mechanical Workshop Izzat Nagar, Diesel Shed Izzat Nagar, Carriage & Wagon Izzat Nagar, Carriage & Wagon Lucknow Jn, Diesel Shed Gonda, Carriage & Wagon Varanasi. Check out the complete details like vacancy details, eligibility, apply online, selection procedure, dates for North Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019.
North Eastern Railway Vacancy 2019 Details
- Name of the Organization: North Eastern Railway (NER)
- Number of Vacancies: 1104 Posts
- Name of Post: Act Apprentice
- Job Category: Railway Jobs
- Job Location: North Eastern Railway, Gorakhpur-273012
Details of NER RRB Vacancy
The total vacancies in NER Recruitment 2019 Notification are in various units of North East Railway. Details of the same have been given below:
- Mechanical Workshop Gorakhpur – 411 Posts
- Signal Workshop Gorakhpur Cantt – 63 Posts
- Bridge Workshop Gorakhpur Cantt – 35 Posts
- Mechanical Workshop Izzat Nagar – 151 Posts
- Diesel Shed Izzat Nagar – 60 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Izzat Nagar – 64 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Lucknow Jn – 155 Posts
- Diesel Shed Gonda – 90 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Varanasi – 75 Posts
Total – 1104 Posts
Check out North Western Railway Recruitment 2019
Eligibility Criteria for North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019
- Applicants interested in NER Jobs can check their eligibility with the details below to apply online.
- The applicant should have already passed the prescribed qualification of High School /10th with minimum 50% marks and ITI in notified trade on the date of issue of notification.
- The applicants must not be less than 15 years of age and not more than 254 years of age as on 25th December 2019. In the case of SC/ST applicant’s upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years and in the case of OBC applicants, the upper age limit is relaxed by 3 years.
- For Divyang applicants maximum 10 years age relaxation is permitted.
- Selected applicants called for document verification will have to submit Medical Certificate in prescribed format issued by authorized Medical Officer as per medical certificate Performa enclosed herewith. Eligibility of Divyang for particular trade shall be governed by Railway Boards guidelines.
North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Application: 26th November 2019
- Last Date of Online Application: 25th December 2019 at 05:00 PM
North Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- Selection of the eligible applicants for imparting training under the Apprentice Act, 1961 will be based on the percentage of marks obtained in High School /10th examination. Applicants may opt for more than one unit/place. In case, his merit position does not permit to allot first choice, he will be allotted subsequent choice.
- Selected applicants will be called for document verification at Gorakhpur and they will have to bring a copy of online application, Medical Certificate in prescribed format, one passport size photography, all their original certificates and testimonials for verification purpose.
Training & Stipend
- Training will be arranged in accordance with the standards and syllabus prescribed by the Central Apprenticeship Council. The selected applicants will be paid stipend during Apprenticeship at the prescribed rates as per extant instructions.
- The applicant will have to pay Rs.100/- as processing fee. SC/ST/EWS/Divyang (PwD) /Women applicants are exempted from payment of processing fee.
Mode of Application
- Applicants are required to submit their applications and processing fee Rs.100/- online. Before submitting online application, the applicant should ensure himself that they are eligible under this notification. Server will be opened at 10.00 hours on 26th November 2019 for online application and will be closed at 17.00 hours on 25th December 2019.
North Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
- Read the detailed notification Apply Online. The eligible applicants can apply online https://ner.indianrailways.gov.in/ in the prescribed format on or before 25th December 2019
- Document verification will take place in Gorakhpur
- No applicant will be eligible for TA/DA
- Shortlisted applicants must submit a medical certificate in the prescribed format during document verification
- Applicants selected for apprenticeship training will not hold any claim for Railway Jobs based on this training
- Any previous notification for apprentice training in the above units for the year 2019-20 will remain cancelled. All applicants will have to fill the online application for this purpose
- Engineering graduates and Diploma holders will not be eligible for the training
- Applicants will have to execute a contract of Apprenticeship
- The training will be for a period of 1 year
- In case the applicant discontinues training, s/he will have to refund the stipend paid to her/him
- All communication shall be made only through NER’s website
- Training will start on 1st April 2020
- Applicants should note that all communication shall be made by publishing notice on NER’s website. No individual call letters etc. shall be issued at any stage. SMS/Email may be sent to the applicants. However, applicants are advised to visit NER’s Website at regular intervals. No receipt of communication shall not be the basis of any claim, whatsoever.
- Applicants should note that document verification shall be conducted at a very short notice. The schedule of document verification shall be published on NER’s Website.
Check out Latest Railway Jobs