North Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Apply Online for 21 Sports Quota
North Central Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2021 – North Central Railway (NCR) has released the notification for 21 Sports Quota at rrcpryj.org. The candidates can apply online for North Central Railway Recruitment 2021. The candidates can scroll down to know the eligibility, qualification, experience, selection criteria, and other details.
North Central Railway Job Details
- Recruitment Organization: North Central Railway (NCR)
- Post Name: Group C Various Posts
- No.: SQ 2021-22
- Job Location: All India
Also See NLC JET Recruitment 2022
- Athletes – 04
- Badminton – 01
- Boxing – 01
- Cricket – 03
- Gymnastics – 01
- Hockey – 05
- Power Lifting – 01
- Tennis – 01
- Table Tennis – 01
- Weight Lifting – 02
- Total – 21 Vacancies
North Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Application: 01st December 2021
- Last date for submission of online application: 25th December 2021
Eligibility Criteria for North Central Railway Recruitment 2021
- For GP 1900/2000: Candidate should have minimum qualification of Intermediate or equivalent examination passed from any recognized board.
- For Technical Posts: Candidates shall be passed Act Apprentice/ ITI. The certificate of Act Apprentice/ ITI must be approved by SCVT/NCVT.
- The age limit of the candidate should be between 18 to 25 years of age.
- The selection process comprises of trails and assessment of sports achievements. The candidates who are found fit in trials will only be considered for next stage of recruitment process. The recruitment process will be finalized by the HQ office.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode at org latest by 25 December 2021. No hard copy of the application will be accepted by RRC, Allahabad.
- Candidates will have to pay 500/- with a provision for refunding Rs.400/- to those who actually appear in the trial examination. For candidates belonging to SC/ST/ PWDs/ Women candidates and EWS category will have to pay Rs.250/- as application fees.