NMDC Recruitment 2021 Junior Officer Trainee 63 Vacancies
NMDC Junior Officer Recruitment 2021 – National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Officer in various disciplines against advertisement number 02/2021. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 23 March 2021. A total of 63 vacancies will be recruited for the post of Junior Officer Posts against the Employment Notification No 02/2021. Candidates can check the important dates, experience, selection criteria and other details here.
|National Mineral Development Corporation has announced the vacancies for Junior Officer (Mining, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil)|
|Origination||National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC)|
|Name of Post||Junior Officer (Mining) Trainee/Junior Officer (Mechanical) Trainee/Junior Officer (Electrical) Trainee/Junior Officer (Civil) Trainee|
|No. of Vacancy||63 Posts|
Check out UPSC Exam Recruitment
NMDC Junior Officer Vacancy Details
|Sr. No||Post/Discipline||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Officer (Mining) Trainee||28|
|2||Junior Officer (Mechanical) Trainee||17|
|3||Junior Officer (Electrical) Trainee||13|
|4||Junior Officer (Civil) Trainee||5|
NMDC Junior Officer Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Starting Date||02nd March 2021|
|Last date for submission of application||23rd March 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for NMDC Junior Officer Recruitment 2021
- Mining : Three years Diploma in Mining Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute with Foreman’s Certificate of Competency to open cast metalliferous mine OR Degree in Mining Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute with 2nd Class Mines Manager Certificate of Competency to open cast metalliferous mine.
- Mechanical: Three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute OR Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Electrical: Three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute with Electrical Supervisory Certificate (Mining) of Competency OR Degree in Electrical or Electrical & Electronics Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Civil: Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute OR Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Mining: Minimum Five years post qualification experience in the relevant field (in case of Diploma Holders)
- Mechanical: Minimum Five years post qualification experience in maintenance, repairs & operation of Heavy Earth Moving Equipment like Diesel and Electrical Shovel, Dumpers, Dozers, Drills and Plant Machinery (in case of Diploma Holders)
- Electrical: Minimum Five years post qualification experience in carrying out repairs, overhauling, and maintenance of HT/ LT Systems/ Installation, HT/ LT Machinery, equipment and gadgets inside/outside plants, building including overhead and underground transmission lines, cables, transformers, circuit breakers, panels, switchboards, and their accessories and allied equipment (in case of Diploma Holders.).
- Civil: Minimum Five years post qualification experience in construction like industrial buildings, conveyor gallery structures, multi-storied RCC Buildings, townships including public utilities like water supply, roads, drainage systems, etc. Having working knowledge in drafting software will be an added advantage (In the case of Diploma Holder).
- Maximum Age – 32 YEARS
- Upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years for SC/STs and 3 years for OBCs (Non-Creamy Layer) and as per Govt. Guidelines for PwDs/Ex. Servicemen. For Departmental candidates (NMDC) age relaxation will be given up to 15 years.
- Candidates selected for the Junior Officer (Trainee) posts will be placed initially as a “Trainee”
- The salary for the selected candidates of Rs.37,000 -130000/-
Also See: UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam 2021
NMDC Junior Officer Recruitment 2021 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Applications will be considered in on-line mode. The candidate has to apply through on-line.
- Eligible candidates would be required to apply online through NMDC website nmdc.co.in (link available on the “Careers” page of the website). The site will be available/activated from 10:00AM on 03rd March 2021 to 11:59 PM on 23rd March 2021
- Helpline number 9674524077 will be available between 10 AM and 6 PM on all working days to assist Technical aspect of online mode.
- Candidates are required to fill all the details in on-line and upload all the relevant documents/ certificates as per the requirement of notification.
- For detailed notification along with its Annexure for the above posts the candidates are advised to visit careers page of NMDC website i.e. www.nmdc.co.in. In case of any clarifications, typographical errors or omissions, Corrigendum etc. to the notification shall be issued in the above NMDC Website only.
- Before applying on-line mode candidates are advised to read the instructions of notification carefully which will be available at NMDC website as mentioned at 5.0(d) above.
- An amount of Rs. 250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty only) is to be paid by all the candidates as application fee which is non-refundable.
- For All Category Rs.250/-
- SC/ST/PwD/Ex-servicemen categories Exempted
Also check out UPSC CISF (AC) LDCE Exam
- The mode of selection for the above posts will consist of the following:
- Stage Mode of Selection Max Marks
- Online Test (Computer Based Test) – 100
- Supervisory Skill Test Qualification in Nature
- Total Marks 100 Marks
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear for Online Test (CBT) consisting of Multiple Choice Questions in any of the centers as decided by the Management.
- Languages for Online Test (CBT) will be in Hindi & English which will consist of objective type multiple questions.
- The candidates will be called for Supervisory Skill Test on the basis of performance in the Online Test (CBT) by following reservation policy. However, the candidate should secure minimum marks in Online Test(CBT), which is as follows:
- “SC/ST/PwD-40 marks, OBC (NCL)-45 marks and UR & EWS – 50 marks”.