NLC Recruitment 2022 for 238 Junior Engineer Trainee Posts
NLC India Limited Recruitment 2022 – Neyveli Lignite Corporation India Limited (NLC) has invited online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Engineer Vacancies. There are 238 vacancies that will be filled by Organisation.
Interested candidates can apply through the official website before its last date 05th January 2022. Other details like age limit, education, selection process, application fee for NLC India Limited Recruitment 2022, how to apply & other information are given below
NLC Recruitment 2022 Details
- Organization Name: Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC Ltd)
- Notification No: CORP/HR/402/19/2021
- Job Category: Central Govt. Jobs
- Total No of Vacancies: 238 Junior Engineer Trainee (Mechanical), Junior Engineer Trainee (Electrical), Junior Engineer Trainee ( Civil ), Junior Engineer Trainee (Chemical), Junior Engineer Trainee (Mining) Posts
- Place of Posting: Neyveli & Anywhere in India
Also See: Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2022
NLC JET Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 08th December 2021
- Last date for Submission of Application: 05th January 2022
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies
- Applications are invited to consider the Internal Employees, who are meeting the qualifying norms indicated below
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Junior Engineer Trainee (Mechanical)||95|
|2.||Junior Engineer Trainee (Electrical)||101|
|3.||Junior Engineer Trainee ( Civil )||21|
|4.||Junior Engineer Trainee (Chemical)||03|
|5.||Junior Engineer Trainee (Mining)||18|
NLC JET Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Fresher’s Not Eligible to Apply
- Only Internal Employees are Eligible to apply.
- The Candidates should have min two years of remaining service as on 1.10.2021
- Should have passed Diploma in Engineering recognized by the AICTE/ through the State Board of Technical Education & Training / Department of Technical Education, in the following disciplines: –
- Junior Engineer Trainee (Mechanical) – Full Time / Part Time Diploma of minimum 3 years duration in Mechanical Engineering
- Junior Engineer Trainee (Electrical) – Full Time / Part Time Diploma of minimum 3 years duration in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Junior Engineer Trainee (Civil) – Full Time / Part Time Diploma of minimum 3 years duration in Civil / Civil Structured Engineering.
- Junior Engineer Trainee (Chemical) – Full Time / Part Time Diploma of minimum 3 years duration in Chemical Engineering
- Junior Engineer Trainee (Mining) – Diploma in Mining of minimum 3 years duration (or) Diploma in Mining & Mine Survey of 3 years duration.
- Minimum percentage of marks in qualifying Diploma for UR / EWS/OBC (NCL) 60 % (aggregate) & Minimum percentage of marks in qualifying Diploma for SC / ST 50% (aggregate)
- The applicants should have minimum two years of remaining service as on 01.10.2021
Reservations & Relaxations
- Reservation and relaxations for SC/SI/OBC (non-creamy taker)/ EWS / PwBD (degree of disability 40% & above) & Ex-servicemen candidates will be as per Government of India guidelines.
- Candidates belonging to OBC(NCL)/ SC/ST categories should meet the eligibility norms notified for UR category for consideration against unreserved (UR) vacancies in other words,
- OBC (NCL) /SC/ST candidates applying against unreserved vacancies shall be considered under generate standard of merit and no relaxations shall be available for the candidates.
- OBC Candidates belonging to ‘Creamy Layer are not entitled to avail any concession otherwise extended to OBC (NCL) category. Such candidates have to indicate their category as UR
NLC Junior Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- NLC may follow the following process to select the candidates.
- Short Listing
- Written Test & Certificate verification
NLC JET Recruitment 2022 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- Candidates fulfilling all the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the link on the NLC website in the careers webpage under current openings section i.e. nlcindia.in from 08.12.2021 to 05.01.2022
- No other mode of application will be accepted.
- First of all go through the NLC recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on NLC Junior Engineer Trainee Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in NLC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete NLC Recruitment 2021 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
NLC Junior Engineer Trainee Salary Details
- Junior Engineer Trainee (Mechanical) – Rs.31000 – 100000/-
- Junior Engineer Trainee (Electrical) – Rs.31000 – 100000/-
- Junior Engineer Trainee ( Civil ) – Rs.31000 – 100000/-
- Junior Engineer Trainee (Chemical) – Rs.31000 – 100000/-
- Junior Engineer Trainee (Mining) – Rs.31000 – 100000/-