NHPC Recruitment 2021 Applications Invited for 19 Trade Apprentice Positions, Apply Now
NHPC Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) has invited applications for the 19 Trade Apprentice Posts. Interested and eligible applicants can apply National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) Job Notification 2021 through the prescribed applications format on or before 25th May 2021.
- Uri Power Station (480 MW) a unit of NHPC Limited, a Schedule “A” enterprise Govt. of India invites applications from candidates who are domicile of Jammu and Kashmir meeting the requisite qualification and other parameters for engagement of Apprentices under Apprentices Act 1961 (as amended time to time) for a period of one year in trades/disciplines mentioned below.
Also Apply NAL Recruitment 2021 for 17 Technician Posts
Details of NHPC Limited
|Organization Name||National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC)|
|Advertisement No.||NH/ UPS/ HR/ 2021/|
|Job Name||Trade Apprentice|
NHPC Trade Apprentice 2021 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Trade||No. of Vacancies|
NHPC Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Publish/Starting Date for NHPC application submission||12th May 2021|
|Last Date for NHPC Jobs form submission||25th May 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for NHPC Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Uri Power Station (480 MW) a unit of NHPC Limited, a Schedule “A” enterprise Govt. of India invites applications from candidates who are domicile of Jammu and Kashmir meeting the requisite qualification and other parameters for engagement of Apprentices under Apprentices Act 1961 (as amended time to time) for a period of one year in trades/ disciplines mentioned below:
- Electrician: 10th pass with 02 years ITI (Electrician) course
- Plumber: 10th pass with 02 years ITI (Plumber) course
- Fitter: 10th pass with 02 years ITI (Fitter) course
- Secretariat Assistant: 10th pass with 02 years ITI (Secretariat Assistant) course
- Carpenter: 10th pass with 02 years ITI (Carpenter) course
- Period of Apprenticeship Training: The period of apprenticeship training will be for a period of one year
- The minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 30 years as on closing date i.e 25.05.2021 (Relaxation of 05 years for SC/ ST and 03 years for OBC (Non creamy layer) and 10 years for PWDs).
Also Apply PSSSB Clerk Recruitment 2021 for 160 Group C Posts
Period of Apprenticeship Training
- The period of apprenticeship training will be for a period of one year
- Reservation for SC, ST, OBC (Non-creamy) and EWS will be as per the provision of the Apprenticeship Act 1961 and the rules framed there under as amended till date.
- Candidates who have completed three years after acquiring the prescribed education qualification as on date of reckoning i.e 25.05.2021 shall not be eligible for engagement
NHPC Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Selection Criteria
- The selection of Apprentices shall be based on the basis of merit list prepared on the basis of marks secured in ITI. Result awaited candidates need not to apply.
- The candidate will have to submit medical fitness certificate by the Competent Authority(Govt. Establishment) at the time of joining
- During the Training period stipend will be paid according to prevailing rules.
- During the training period no accommodation facility will be provided.
- On completion of Apprenticeship training the corporation has no obligation to offer employment to such apprentices nor any apprentice can claim right for employment on the ground of completion of Apprentices Training.
- No boarding/ lodging and transportation will be provided to any candidate by NHPC Ltd.
- Those who have already undergone training under the Apprentices Act 1961 or already engaged in other work profile are not eligible to apply
NHPC Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Application Form
How to Apply?
- The candidate must go through the Terms & conditions as mentioned in the Notification.
- The candidate must have a valid Aadhar number, Mobile number & E-mail ID before applying for Apprenticeship. Candidates should register themselves on Apprenticeship portal at https://apprenticeshipindia.org and apply through this portal.
- The candidate has to take print out of registration/applied at portal and send alongwith all self attested certificates of Educational qualification, ITI mark sheets and certificates, Domicile Certificate, copy of Aadhar card, Pan Card etc.at the below mentioned address by Speed post/ Registered post on or before 25.05.2021.
- Manager (HR)
- Uri Power Station,
- Gingle, PO Mohura,
- Baramulla, Jammu & Kashmir 193122
- The candidates shortlisted shall have to produce all original testimonials/ certificates such as educational certificates, professional certificates, caste certificate and domicile at the time of verification. In case of any information/claim made by applicant in his/her application is found to be false, the candidature of such applicant shall be cancelled and he/she shall be liable for prosecution.