NHPC Recruitment 2022: Diploma, ITI & Graduate Apprentice Posts, 66 Vacancies – Apply Now
NHPC Recruitment 2022 – NHPC Limited, a Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE), has invited online applications from eligible and interested Indian nationals for filling Sixty (66) ITI, Diploma and Graduate Apprentice Posts in NHPC through NHPC Recruitment 2022 to be posted at NHPC Mandi in Himachal Pradesh, India on a fulltime basis.
For details regarding the application fee for NHPC Apprentice Jobs at NHPC Mandi through NHPC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 refer to the official NHPC Apprentice Notification 2022 given at the end of the write-up.
Also Apply SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2022
NHPC Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Details
- Organization: NHPC Limited
- Post Name: ITI, Diploma and Graduate Apprentice in NHPC
- Job Location: NHPC Mandi in Himachal Pradesh, India
NHPC Vacancy Details
- Fitter – 03
- Electrician – 20
- Surveyor – 04
- Plumber – 03
- Carpenter – 03
- COPA (Computer Operator and Programming Helper) – 20
- Civil – 06
- Electrical – 04
- Finance and Accounting – 01
- Human Resources (HR) – 01
- CSR – 01
- Total NHPC job vacancies – 66
NHPC Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Start Date to Submit Application: 06th January 2022
- Last Date to Submit Application: 05th February 2022
Eligibility for NHPC Recruitment 2022
- Graduate Apprentice: Candidates should have completed Two years full time MBA / Post Graduate Degree in relevant subject from recognized Institute / University.
- ITI Apprentice: Candidates should have Passed ITI in relevant discipline from any recognized Institute / Board of Technical Education.
- Diploma Apprentice: Candidates should have completed Belonging to an institute / university recognized by AICTE / State Board of Technical Education Full time Diploma in relevant Engineering / Technical Education.
- The eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks secured in ITI/ Diploma/ Postgraduate. The shortlisted candidates can be call for interview if required and offered will be sent through portal
- The candidates shortlisted shall have to produce all original testimonials/certificates such as educational certificates, marksheets and certificates, caste certificate, domicile, Aadhar Card, Pan Card, etc. at the time of verification. In case any information/claim made by the applicant in his/her application is found to be false, the candidature of such applicant shall be cancelled and action as per rule will be taken
- The candidate will have to submit Medical Fitness Certificate issued by the Competent Authority (Govt. Est.) at the time of joining
- The selection of Apprentices will be subject to detailed provisions of Apprentices Act, 1961
NHPC Recruitment 2022 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- The candidate must go through the Terms & conditions as mentioned in the Notification.
- The candidate must have a valid Aadhar number, Mobile number & E-mail ID before applying for Apprenticeship. ITI Passed candidates should register themselves on Apprenticeship portal at https://apprenticeshipindia.org and apply through this portal. Postgraduate and Diploma Holders should register themselves on https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/login/user_login.action
- The candidate has to take print out of registration/applied at portal and send along with all self-attested certificates of Educational qualification, marksheets and certificates, Domicile Certificate, Document certifying member of Project Affected Family (PAF), copy of Aadhar card, Pan Card etc.at the below mentioned address by Speed post/ Registered post/ By-hand till 05/02/2022 (5:00 p.m.):
- Deputy General Manager (HR),
- Parbati-II HE Project,
- Nagwain, Mandi
- Himachal Pradesh,
- Note: Candidates should clearly note that NHPC Limited will in no case be responsible for rejection of application on account of application being incomplete or any delay in receipt thereof on any account whatsoever. The candidate will solely be responsible for this.
- Stipend will be as per Apprenticeship Act, 1961. The Apprentices will not be eligible for any other allowances or benefits.
- Reservation of seats for SC, ST, and OBC (Non creamy layer) will be as per the provisions of the Apprentices Act, 1961 and the rules framed there under as amended till date. According to which SC=10, ST=05 and OBC=18, total 33 seats will be reserved.