NHAI Recruitment 2020 for 48 Deputy Managers (Technical) Post, Apply Online
NHAI Recruitment 2020 – The National Highways Authority of India (NHAI), under the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways (MoRT&H), has been invited online applications from qualified and interested applicants for filling 48 vacancies to the post of Deputy Managers (Technical) in the discipline of Civil Engineering through direct recruitment based on GATE 2020 scores. भारतीय राष्ट्रीय राजमार्ग प्राधिकरण (NHAI), सड़क परिवहन और राजमार्ग मंत्रालय (MoRT & H) के तहत, सिविल के अनुशासन में उप प्रबंधक (तकनीकी) के पद के लिए 48 रिक्त पदों को भरने के लिए योग्य और इच्छुक आवेदकों से ऑनलाइन आवेदन आमंत्रित किए गए हैं। GATE 2020 के अंकों के आधार पर सीधी भर्ती के माध्यम से इंजीनियरिंग।
The online application process towards the same started on 16th May 2020 and closes on 15th June 2020 by 6:00 pm. Applicants can check out the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, application procedure, fees structure, important dates for NHAI Deputy Managers Recruitment 2020. उसी के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन प्रक्रिया 16 मई 2020 से शुरू हुई और 15 जून 2020 को शाम 6:00 बजे तक बंद हो गई। आवेदक पोस्ट विवरण, रिक्ति विवरण, पात्रता मानदंड, चयन प्रक्रिया, आवेदन प्रक्रिया, फीस संरचना, एनएचएआई उप प्रबंधक भर्ती 2020 के लिए महत्वपूर्ण तिथियों की जांच कर सकते हैं।
NHAI Recruitment 2020 Job Details
- Name of the Posts: Deputy Managers (Technical)
- Organisation: National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)
- Experience: Fresher’s
- Job Location: India
NHAI Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Application Form: 18th May 2020
- Closing Date of Application Form: 15th June 2020
Check out below:
NHAI Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- UR – 20
- SC – 06
- ST – 04
- OBC – 15
- EWS – 03
- Total – 48
Eligibility for NHAI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2020
- Applicants applying for Deputy Managers posts through NHAI Recruitment 2020must possess a Degree in Civil Engineering discipline from a recognised University/Institution as detailed in the advertisement
- Applicants interested in applying for Deputy Manager’s posts through NHAI Recruitment 2020 must not have exceeded 30 years of age as on 15th June 2020 with relaxation (upper age limit) for reserved applicants as per the Govt. of India guidelines.
Selection Process for NHAI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2020
- The selection of applicants as Deputy Manager’s posts through NHAI Recruitment 2020 will be done on the basis of valid Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Score 2020 in Civil Engineering discipline and Interview.
- Deputy General Manager – Level 10 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC (Pre-revised: Pay Band-3 [(Rs.15,600-39,100/-) + Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-)]
NHAI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2020 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Eligible applicants can apply for National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 15th June 2020.
- The applicant may visit NHAI website https://nhai.gov.in/ for applying Online. If the Person is satisfied with the information furnished, click “Submit” button for submitting the application form through Online
- The application form Online may be submitted by 15th June 2020 (06:00 PM).
- After submission of Application Form, a “Unique Reference Number” along with details entered by the Applicant with the subject “Application Acknowledgement” will be generated automatically.
- The applicant is required to keep a copy of “Application Acknowledgement” in safe custody for producing/ submitting to NHAI along with supporting documents in respect of entries made by the applicant with regard to his / her date of birth / educational qualification / SC/ST/ OBC/ certificate (if applicable)/ Other supporting documents.
- NFL Recruitment 2020 for 52 Engineers, Managers and Senior Chemist Posts
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020 for 125 Police Constable Posts
- HAL Recruitment 2020 for Senior Test Pilot and Other Posts
- VMMC Safdarjung Hospital Recruitment 2020 for Junior Resident Posts
- KSP Constable Recruitment 2020, Vacancy, Application, Dates