NGRI Recruitment 2021 Apply Online for 34 Technical Assistant/ Gr. III & Other Posts
NGRI Recruitment 2021 – National Geophysical Research Institute (CSIR-NGRI), Hyderabad invited applications from eligible persons for recruitment of 34 posts of Technical Assistant/Gr. III and other.
Interested and eligible persons can apply for the posts online by visiting the official website of National Geophysical Research Institute (CSIR-NGRI), Hyderabad. Persons must note that the last date for application is 31 May 2021.
SIR NGRI Recruitment 2021 Details
|Organization||CSIR- National Geophysical Research Institute (CSIR NGRI), Hyderabad|
|Post Name||Technical Assistant, Technical Officer, Sr. Technical Officer (Grade III)|
Also Apply Indian Navy SSR and AA Recruitment 2021
NGRI 2021 Vacancy Details
|Technical Assistant/Gr. III (1/2) [Group-B]||21 Posts|
|Technical Officer/Gr. III (3) [Group-B]||06 Posts|
|Technical Officer-1/Gr. III (4) [Group-A]||07 Posts|
|Technical Officer-2/Gr. III (5) [Group–A]||04 Posts|
|Total Vacancy||34 Posts|
NGRI Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Starting Date for Submission of the Application is||30th April 2021|
|Last Date for Submission of the Application is||31st May 2021|
|Exam Dates||Will be notified later|
Eligibility for NGRI Recruitment 2021
- The candidates must have passed the B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Sc./ Master’s Degree in the required discipline or its equivalent from a recognized university or Board or Institution.
- For Technical Assistant/Gr. III (1/2) [Group-B]: 1st Class in B.Sc. with plus one-year full time professional qualification or one-year experience in the field from a recognized Institute/Organization.
- For Technical Officer/Gr. III (3) [Group-B]: Master’s degree in relevant field with not less than 55% marks. BE/B.Tech or equivalent in relevant field with not less than 55% marks.
- For Technical Officer-1/Gr. III (4) [Group-A]: Master’s degree in relevant field with not less than 55% marks.
- For Technical Officer-2/Gr. III (5) [Group–A]: Master’s degree in Geophysics/Applied Geophysics/Hydrology/Physics with not less than 55% marks.
- Maximum Age: 28-40 years
- Go to the official notification for age limitation & relaxation details
- The upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) as per Government orders in force only in those cases where the post is reserved for respective categories, on production of relevant certificate in the prescribed format signed by the specified authority.
- Upper age limit is also relaxable upto 5 years for the regular employees working in CSIR laboratories / Institutes, Government Departments, autonomous bodies and public sector undertakings.
- Age is relaxable for ex-serviceman as per Govt. of India orders as adopted by CSIR.
- Age relaxation (as per GoI instructions) for Widows, Divorced Women and Women Judicially separated from Husbands: Not applicable.
- Age relaxation to the Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBDs): Age relaxation of 10 years [total 15 years for SCs/STs and 13 years for OBCs (Non-Creamy Layer) in respect of the posts reserved for respective categories] shall be allowed to the persons suffering from (a) blindness or low vision, (b) hearing impairment and (c) locomotor disability or cerebral palsy in the posts identified suitable to be held by persons with such disabilities, subject to the condition that maximum age of the applicant on the last date of submission of online application shall not exceed 56 years.
- Relaxation of age limit would be permissible to such persons who have a minimum of 40% disability.
- If a person with disability is entitled to age concession by virtue of being a Government / Council employee, concession to him/her will be admissible either as a ‘person with disability’ or as a ‘Central Government employee’ whichever may be more beneficial to him/her.
NGRI Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
Technical Assistant & Technical Officer
- Screening of applications followed by the Trade Test [qualifying in nature] for the screened in applicants.
- The candidates who qualify in the Trade Test will be called for competitive Written Test. The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of performance in Paper-II & III of the Written Test in the Competitive written examination for those candidates who are declared to be qualified in Paper-I.
Sr. Technical Officer-1 & Sr. Technical Officer -2
- Screening of applications followed by Interview of the screened in applicants
Screening [for all the posts]
- Mere fulfilment of educational qualifications and requisite experience do not entitle a candidate to be called for the Trade Test/Written Test / Interview. A duly constituted Screening Committee will short‐list the candidates on its own criteria. The candidate should therefore, mention in the application all the qualifications and experiences in the relevant area over and above the minimum prescribed qualification, supported with documents
NGRI Recruitment 2021 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates are required to apply ONLINE through CSIR-NGRI website www.ngri.org.in. No other mode of application will be entertained.
- Candidates desirous of applying for more than one Post Code should submit SEPARATE APPLICATION FOR EACH POST CODE, subject to fulfilling all eligibility criteria attached to each individual post code along with requisite application fee of Rs.100/- for each, wherever applicable.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions (available on CSIR-NGRI website ngri.org.in) for online filling of the application carefully.
- Online Application will be available on CSIR-NGRI website www.ngri.org.in [Opens on 30.04.2021 (Friday) from 09.30 A.M. and Closes on 31.05.2021 (Monday) at 12:00 Noon].
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.100/- online through the link available under the payment option in online application. No other mode of payment of application fee is permissible. SC/ST/PwBD/Women/CSIR Employees are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Candidate is also required to upload scanned copy of his/her recent passport size colour photograph (20 -50 kb) and his / her scanned signature in black ink (10-20 kb) in ‘jpg’ format at the specified respective places for the same in the online application.
- In case of Universities/Institute awarding CGPA/SGPA/OGPA grades etc., candidates are required to convert the same into percentage based on the formula as per their University/Institute and to mention the percentage so arrived at the appropriate place in the on‐line application format, while filling the same.
- Candidates should keep a copy of the application print-out and payment details, if any, for their record. Print-out of Application and payment details will not be available after the closing date for online application.
- Application once submitted will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fees once paid will not be refunded on any count nor can it be held in reserve for any other recruitment or selection process.
- Only a single application will be entertained from each candidate for each postcode. In case a candidate submits multiple online applications for a single postcode with different registration numbers and/or with different email IDs, only the latest completed application will be considered.
- Applications from regular employees working in CSIR laboratories / Institutes, Government Departments, autonomous bodies and public sector undertakings will be considered only if No Objection Certificate (NOC) & Vigilance Clearance Certificate is uploaded with the online application with a certificate by the employer that the applicant, if selected, will be relieved within one month of the receipt of the appointment orders