NFL Recruitment 2020 Apply Online 40 Manager and Engineer Jobs
NFL Engineer Recruitment 2020 – National Fertilizer Limited (NFL) has started latest Notification for Engineer & Manager Vacancy at 40 Posts. Interested candidates can apply through the official website before its last date 25th September 2020. Check out National Fertilizer Limited (NFL) Recruitment 2020 age limit, education qualification, eligibility, selection process, application fee, who can apply, how to apply, application procedure, important dates for NFL Recruitment 2020.
Details of National Fertilizers Recruitment 2020
National Fertilizers Limited
Advertisement No. 04/2020
Engineer & Manager
Also See: JPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020
NFL Vacancy Details
- As per the NFL notification, totally 40 vacancies are allocated for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
Name of the post
No of vacancy
Rs.40000 – 3% – 140000
Rs.70000 – 3% – 200000
NFL Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
Notification Released Date
26th August 2020
Last date to submit the Application Form
25th September 2020
Last date to submit the application (Far Flung Areas)
01st October 2020
NFL Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification
- Engineer (Production) – Minimum 60% marks in Engineering Degree (B.Tech./B.E./B.Sc. Engg.) in Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology from recognized Institute OR AMIE in Chemical Engineering.
- Manager (Production) – Engineer (Mechanical) – Minimum 60% marks in Engineering Degree (B.Tech./B.E./B.Sc. Engg.) in Mechanical Engineering from recognized Institute OR AMIE in Mechanical Engineering.
- Manager (Mechanical) – Engineer (Electrical) – Minimum 60% marks in Engineering Degree (B.Tech. /B.E./B.Sc. Engg.) in Electrical Engineering from recognized Institute OR AMIE in Electrical Engineering
- Manager (Electrical) Engineer (Instrumentation) – Minimum 60% marks in Engineering Degree (B.Tech./B.E./B.Sc. Engg.) in Instrumentation / Electronics & Communication / Instrumentation & Electronics / Electronics & Electrical Engineering from recognized Institute OR AMIE in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Engineer (Civil) – Minimum 60% marks in Degree (B. Tech./ B.E.) in Civil Engineering from recognized Institute OR AMIE in Civil Engineering
- Engineer (Fire and Safety) – Minimum 60% marks in Degree (B. Tech./ B.E.) in Fire Engg. / Safety & Fire Engg. OR Minimum 60% marks in Degree (B. Tech./ B.E./ BSc Engg.) in Electrical / Mechanical / Chemical with Divisional Officers Course from National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur.
- Work Experience should be after acquiring relevant educational qualification and should be in-line experience
- Candidates work experience as Management Trainee / Graduate Engineer Trainee would be counted only in case he/she has been regularized in the same Company. Also see Clause No. I.8 to I.9 before proceeding
- Candidates must be working as on 31.03.2020.
- Candidates do not Exceeding upper age limit for 30 years of age to 45 years of age. Maximum age mentioned on the above table is for ‘UR’ category
- Relaxations to SC/ST/OBC/PwBD/ExSM in age criteria are mentioned in Clause Nos.F.11 – F.15 of this advertisement.
NFL Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
- NFL used to follow the following selection process to recruit a candidate to their company. Candidates are requested to adhere to the same detail given below.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
NFL Recruitment 2020 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria. Their eligibility will be provisional and will be verified only in case they are shortlisted for selection.
- Candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria should download and print the prescribed Application Form proforma available on NFL website nationalfertilizers.com Careers Recruitment in NFL Recruitment of experienced technical professionals-2020
- The Application Form duly filled and signed, alongwith self-attested copies of the documents / certificates, as mentioned at Sl. No. G.7, should reach in a sealed envelope cover super-scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ______ (POST NAME) – 2020” at the following address:
- “Chief Manager (HR), National Fertilizers Limited, A-11, Sector-24, Noida, District Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh-201301”
- No other means/mode of application shall be accepted.
- Candidates who had applied for any post notified vide our Advisement no 03/2020 dated 28th April 2020 and who wish to be considered for the same post against this advertisement need not apply afresh. Candidates who wish to withdraw their applications against Advisement no 03/2020 dated 28th April 2020 may do so on or before 04th September 2020
- Applications for withdrawal of candidature received after due date shall be summarily rejected.
- Candidature of a candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or even after joining, if any information provided by the candidate in the Application Form is found to be false or not in conformity with the advertised eligibility criteria at any stage.
- UR / EWS / OBC candidates are required to send Non-refundable Application Fee of Rs. 700/- (Rupees Seven Hundred only) through Demand Draft in favour of NATIONAL FERTILIZERS LIMITED payable at NEW DELHI
- However, SC/ ST/ Ex SM, PwBD and Departmental candidates are not required to pay the Application Fee.