NIACL AO Recruitment 2021 Notification Out 300 Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit
NIACL AO Recruitment 2021 Notification – The New India Assurance Company Ltd (NIACL) has released NIACL AO 2021 Notification on the official website of NIACL i.e. www.newindia.co.in on 24th August 2021 to recruit 300 Administrative Officers (AO). The online registration process will begin from 01st September till 21st September 2021.
If you are interested in the NIACL AO Recruitment 2021 then you must read all the important details application link, eligibility criteria, Vacancies, Salary, etc. mentioned in the article below.
NIACL AO Recruitment 2021 Overview
- Organizing Body: New India Assurance Company Limited
- Name of the Post: Administrative Officers
New India Assurance Administrative Officer Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Notification Date: 24th August 2021
- Application Starts: 01st September 2021
- Last Date of Online Application: 21st September 2021
- Phase-I Online Exam (Objective): October 2021 (tentative)
- Phase-II Online Exam (Objective + Descriptive): November 2021 (tentative)
New India Assurance Administrative Officer Vacancy Details
- Category-wise vacancies have been listed down below
- UR – 104
- OBC – 81
- EWS – 30
- SC – 46
- ST – 22
- PWD – 17
- Total – 300 Posts
Also See: IRCON Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Eligibility Criteria for New India Assurance Administrative Officer Recruitment 2021
- Nationality: A candidate must be: (a) a citizen of India, or (b) a subject of Nepal, or (c) a subject of Bhutan, or (d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 01st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or (e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Govt. of India
- A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of a graduate/post graduate in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government with at least 60% marks in either of the degree examination for General candidates and at least 55% marks for SC/ST/PwBD candidates. Candidate should possess certificate in proof of passing the qualifying examination as on 30.09.2021.
- Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the qualifying examination on or before 30.09.2021
- Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 30.09.2021
- Minimum Age: 21 years and Maximum Age: 30 years, as on 01.04.2021 i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd Apr-1991 and not later than 1st Apr-2000 (both dates inclusive).
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities – 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen The actual period of service rendered in the Defence forces + 3 years, maximum upto the age of 45 years
- Disabled Ex-Servicemen – Relaxation upto the age of 45 years
Also See: GSECL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021
New India Assurance Administrative Officer Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- Candidates should apply through online mode only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Please keep referring to Recruitment section of our website http://newindia.co.in regularly for updates.
- Candidates to go to the Recruitment Section of Company’s website http://newindia.co.in and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- General/OBC – Rs.750/- (Application fee including intimation charges)
- SC/ST/PwD Category – Rs.100/- (Intimation charge only)
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
Also See: HPSSSB Clerk Recruitment 2021
New India Assurance Administrative Officer Selection Process
- Applicants will have to appear for Stage-I and Stage-II examinations. The final selection would be based on consolidated marks of main examination (objective test) and Interview round
- The final merit list shall be prepared in descending order of the consolidated marks secured by the candidates
New India Assurance Administrative Officer Exam Pattern
- NIACL AO 2021 will be conducted in three different stages:
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Interview Process
- Let’s have a look at the detailed NIACL AO Exam Pattern 2021
Prelims Exam Pattern
|S. No.||Name of Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2.||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3.||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
Mains Exam Pattern
|S. No.||Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||Reasoning Ability||50||50||Composite time of 120 minutes|
New India Assurance Administrative Officer Salary / Pay Scale
Emoluments & Benefits
- Basic pay of Rs. 32,795/- in the scale of Rs. 32795-1610(14)-55335-1745(4)- 62315 and other admissible allowance as applicable
- Gross emoluments will be approximately Rs. 60,000/- p.m. in Metropolitan Centers. Other benefits such as coverage under National Pension System governed by PFRDA, Gratuity, LTS, Medical Benefits, Group Personal Accident Insurance etc. shall be as per rules.
- The Officers are also entitled for Company’s / leased accommodation as per norms. The salary scales are due for revision w.e.f Aug 2017