NEEPCO Recruitment 2021 for 94 Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice Posts
NEEPCO Recruitment 2021 – North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO) invited applications from eligible persons for recruitment of 94 posts of Graduate and Technician Apprentice. Interested and eligible persons can apply for the posts online by visiting the official website of North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO). Persons must note that the last date for application is 20th August 2021.
NEEPCO Recruitment 2021
- Organization: North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited
- Job Role: Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice
- Job Location: Shillong
Check out more Government Jobs
NEEPCO Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Graduate Apprentice – 44
- Technician Apprentice – 50
- Total – 94 Posts
NEEPCO Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Last Date for Apply Online (through NATS Portal): 20th August 2021
- Last Date of Receipt of filled up Applications Form along with testimonials & documents via Email: 10th September 2021
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University.
- A Degree in Eng. or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of parliament.
- Graduate Exam of professional bodies recognized by the Central Gov. as equivalent to a degree
- A sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he may hold a degree in Eng. or Technology as mentioned at (a) and (b) above
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology Granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology by a University.
- A Diploma in Eng. or Technology granted by an Institute recognized by the State Govt. or Central Govt. as equivalent to (a) and (b) above.
- A sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he may hold a diploma mentioned in (a), (b), (c) above.
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 28 Years
- Age relaxation is allowed for SC/ST/OBC/PwD /Ex-servicemen, as per applicable Govt. of India rules
Also Apply Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2022
How to Apply?
- Candidates willing to be a part of NEEPCO have to apply for latest NEEPCO Recruitment 2021 for Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice Posts through Online (Email) mode from 26th July 2021 to 20th August 2021
- Candidates must get himself/herself enrolled/registered with BOPT, through online enrolment at NATS in mhrdnats.gov.in and poses a valid enrolment ID generated after successful enrolment
- For instance, there may be candidates who possess qualification of both B.Tech and Diploma
Steps to Apply
- Candidates should apply online only through NEEPCO official website co.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NEEPCO online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Selection shall be based on merit as per mark secured in the degree/ diploma course as mentioned against each Apprentice posts.
- First preference shall be given to candidates belonging to the State in which the Power Plant (s) is/ are located. After allocation of seats to candidates belonging to the state, if no sufficient candidates are found; selection for rest nos. of seats shall be based on the merit as per marks secured in the engineering degree/ diploma course by the candidates belonging to other NE states of domicile
NEEPCO Apprentice Salary Details
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs 18000/-
- Technician Apprentice – Rs 15000/-
- Indian Coast Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2022
- DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021
- IBPS RRB 2021 Notification