NEEPCO Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Apply Online 56 Posts
NEEPCO Apprentice Recruitment 2022 – North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO) has released notification for the Recruitment of 56 Trade Apprentice Posts under NEEPCO Recruitment 2022.
All eligible and interested candidates may apply online/offline mode before the last date i.e., February 24, 2022. Further Details like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below.
NEEPCO Recruitment 2022 Details
- Organization Name: North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO)
- No.: NEEPCO– 02/ 2021–22 Dt 27–01–2022
- Name of the Posts: Trade Apprentice Job
- Job Category: Central Govt. Jobs
- Job Location: Assam, Tripura & Meghalaya
- Number of Vacancies: 56 Posts
NEEPCO Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Application Form: January 17th, 2022
- Closing Date of submission of Online Application: February 17th, 2022
- Last date of receipt of filled up applications form along with testimonials and documents via email: February 24th, 2022
Also Apply BPCL Recruitment 2022 for Junior Executive
NEEPCO Apprentice Vacancy Details
|Opportunity Code||Trade/Opportunity Name||No. of seats|
|AO211955||Fitter/ Boiler Attendant||06|
|AO212268||Fitter/ Boiler Attendant||04|
|AO212295||Fitter/ Boiler Attendant||05|
Eligibility for NEEPCO Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Class 10th Pass & ITI Trade Certificate Course from a recognized Institute approved by the State Government / Central Government is required to apply for these Posts.
- The candidate should be a resident of North East India.
- Maximum age 28 years as on 01-01-2022, but not less than 18 years. Age relaxation is allowed for SC/ST /OBC / PWD/ Ex-servicemen, as per applicable Govt. of India rules.
- Reservation for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Other Backward Classes (NCL)/ Persons with Disability/ Economically Weaker Section, will be as per existing Govt. of India rules.
Also Apply Indian Coast Guard Group C Recruitment 2022
NEEPCO Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Selection shall be based on merit as per mark secured in ITI course as mentioned against each Apprentice posts
- First preference shall be given to candidates belonging to the State in which the Establishment/ Power Plant (s) is/ are located. After allocation of seats to candidates belonging to the state, if no sufficient candidates are found; selection for rest nos. of seats shall be based on the merit as per marks secured in the ITI course by the candidates belonging to other NE states of domicile.
- List of selected candidates will be made available at www.neepco.co.in. The call letters will be sent through their registered email only.
NEEPCO Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- Candidates must apply online and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- The Candidates must get himself / herself-enrolled / registered with National Promotion Scheme (NAPS), through online enrolment at apprenticeshipindia.gov.in and poses a valid enrolment ID generated after successful enrolment.
- After submitting the online application, the applicant should download the NEEPCO Apprenticeship
- Application Form FY 2021-22 (For ITI Trade) from the Corporation website, take a print out and fill up all the relevant information(s) and send the duly filled form via email to [email protected] along with self-attested scan copies in PDF format of the following relevant documents i.e. ITI Pass Certificate, Marksheet (s), Age Proof (HSLC Certificate or Birth Certificate), Caste /PwD Certificate (valid OBC (NCL) Certificate) to claim for reservation, etc, so as to reach this office within the specified deadline.
- Read detail advertisement and instructions before filling up the online application form.
- No Application Fee is required.
- Documents related to Essential Qualification such as ITI Pass Certificate, all Marksheets, Age Proof (HSLC Certificate or Birth Certificate), Caste/ PwD Certificate (valid OBC (NCL) Certificate) to claim for reservation, etc. need to be uploaded online.
- Candidates those who have already undergone such type of training / experience of one year or more are not eligible to undergo the training as per the Apprenticeship Act.
- Simply submission of application does not qualify a candidate for selection. Selection based on merit shall be subject to verification on receipt of duly filled application form & required documents /mark-sheets, etc.
- Candidates still pursuing their course or are waiting for final result need not apply.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for reporting for training program.
- Candidates are advised to keep their registered e-mail ID active till the declaration of results.