NCTE Delhi Recruitment 2020 for Steno, LDC, Assistant and DEO Posts across India
NCTE Delhi Recruitment 2020 – National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE), Delhi has invited applications for the recruitment for the post of Assistant, Stenographer Grade ‘C’, Stenographer Grade ‘D’, Lower Division Clerk (LDC) & Data Entry Operator (DEO). Eligible candidates can apply for the post in through official website from 20th August to 19th September 2020. The selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India. All the posts carry All India Transfer Liability.
NCTE Recruitment 2020 Highlights
|Organization Name||National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE)|
|Job Type||Govt. Job|
|Post||Assistant/Stenographer/Lower Division Clerk/Data Entry Operator|
Also See: JPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020
NCTE 2020 Vacancy Details
The vacancy details for NCTE Group B and C Recruitment 2020 is given below
|Stenographer Grade ‘C’||03|
|Stenographer Grade ‘D’||06|
|Data Entry Operator||01|
|Lower Division Clerk||05|
NCTE Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||20th August 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||19th September 2020|
NCTE Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- The Cut-Off date for determining various eligibility criteria (Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Experience etc.) will be as on date of 19th Sep, 2020 for the NCTE Group B and C Recruitment 2020.
- For the post of Assistant
- A degree from a recognized university
- Two years’ experience in general administration/establishment/stores/accounts in Central/State Govt., autonomous or other organizations
- The facility in Computer Applications
For the post of Stenographer
- 10+2 from a recognized Board or University.
- A speed of 100 words per minute for Grade C and 80 words per minute for Grade D in English/Hindi Shorthand.
- The skill of Data Entry and Word Processing in computer
For the post of Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- 10+2 from a recognized Board / University.
- Desirable – Should possess a speed of not less than 15000 key depressions per hour for Data Entry Work
For the post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- 10+2 from a recognized Board or University
- A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)
- Knowledge of working on computer.
- Skill Test Norms ‘only on computers’
- For the post of f Assistant, Stenographer Grade ‘C’, Stenographer Grade ‘D’, LDC: 18 to 27 years
- For the post of DEO: 18 to 25 years
- For the post of LDC and Assistant: Between 20 to 27 years
- Note: Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PH/Women & Ex-Servicemen category will be as per Govt of India Rules.
NCTE Recruitment 2020 Selection Procedure
- The mode of selection will be decided by the NCTE. There may be Computer Based Test/ Examination followed by Skill Test of the eligible candidates. If the number of candidates is less, the NCTE will select suitable persons based on interview after shortlisting of candidates as per the criteria decided by the NCTE
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance put together in Computer Based Test/Examination, skill test ‘wherever applicable’. The NCTE reserves the right to decide the cut off marks in Computer Based Test/Examination wherever applicable separately
- The decision of the NCTE about the mode of selection to the above posts and eligibility conditions of the applicants as per criteria to be decided by the NCTE shall be final and binding shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
NCTE Recruitment 2020 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Candidates are required to apply Online through National Council for Teacher Education website ncte.gov.in only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID. It should be kept active during the process of this recruitment. The National Council for Teacher Education through its exam conducting agency may send admit cards/call letters for written test, skill test & interview etc. through the registered email ID or the same may be downloaded from the designated portal. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
- In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online.
- The name of the candidate, Date of Birth and his/ her Parents’ name etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the class X certificates/ mark sheets. Any change / alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Carefully fill in the complete details in online application form. Scan and upload your recent photograph and signature at the appropriate places as per instructions contained in the online application format and submit the same Online
- Login id and password would be provided through e-mail and SMS on registration and keep it till completion of all the steps for successful submission of application and for future records.
- The candidates have to pay application fee online through the prescribed link at online application. The application fee payable is as under.
- For the post of Assistant and Stenographer Grade ‘C’ the application fee will be Rs. 1250/-for each post.
- For the post of Stenographer Grade ‘D’, Lower Division Clerk (LDC) & Data Entry Operator(DEO), the application fee will be Rs.1000/- for each post.
- Application fee will be paid through On-line mode i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking etc. No other mode of payment of application fee is acceptable. In case a candidate deposits the fee in any wrong account or through any other mode, NCTE will not be responsible for non-receipt of application fee. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore advised to verify their eligibility conditions before applying.
NCTE Salary/Pay Scale
- Assistant: Level 6 (Rs. 35400 – Rs. 112400)
- Stenographer Grade C: Level 6 (Rs. 35400 – Rs. 112400)
- Stenographer Grade D: Level 4 (Rs. 25500 – Rs. 81100)
- Data Entry Operator: Level 4 (Rs. 25500 – Rs. 81100)
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): Level 2 (Rs. 19900 – Rs. 63200)