Northern Coalfieds Limited Recruitment 2020 for 1500 Apprentice Vacancies
NCL Recruitment 2020 – National Coalfieds Limited (NCL), a subsidiary company of Coal India Limited, has invited applications for the post of Trade Apprentice for MP and UP. Interested applicants, who have passed ITI Exam from UP or MP Based institutes only, can apply for NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 through online mode on official website from 17th July to 16th August 2020. The applicants are advised to read all instructions carefully and thoroughly before applying.
कोल इंडिया लिमिटेड की सहायक कंपनी नेशनल कोलफिड्स लिमिटेड (NCL) ने MP और UP के लिए ट्रेड अपरेंटिस के पद के लिए आवेदन आमंत्रित किए हैं। इच्छुक आवेदक, जो केवल यूपी या एमपी आधारित संस्थानों से आईटीआई परीक्षा पास कर चुके हैं, वे एनसीएल अपरेंटिस भर्ती 2020 के लिए आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर ऑनलाइन मोड के माध्यम से 17 जुलाई से 16 अगस्त 2020 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदकों को आवेदन करने से पहले सभी निर्देशों को ध्यानपूर्वक और अच्छी तरह से पढ़ने की सलाह दी जाती है।
NCL Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of the Board
Northern Coalfieds Limited
Fitter, Welder & Other posts
NCL Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
Start Date of Online Registration and Form Submission
17th July 2020
Closing Date for Online Registration & Form Submission
16th August 2020 by 5 PM
NCL Vacancy Details
Welder (Gas and Electric)
NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Welder (Gas& Elect): 8th & ITI Passed in Welder trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only.
- Electrician: 10th & ITI Passed in Electrician Trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only.
- Fitter: 10th & ITI Passed in Fitter Trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only.
- Motor Mechanic: 10th & ITI Passed in Motor Mechanic Trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute
- Minimum 16 years and maximum 24 years as on 31.12.2019. (Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST i.e. up to max 29 years,3 years for OBC(NCL) i.e. up to max of 27 years for the post reserved for them)
- Applicants belonging to PWD categories shall be given age relaxation up to 10 years (up to 15 years for SC/ST and up to 13 years for OBC (NCL) applicants).
- Selection process is done strictly on Merit basis and candidates are advised not to fall prey to any unscrupulous elements.
NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Only online mode of applications will be accepted. Before applying applicants are required to have an active email ID and Mobile number, which must be valid for at least three years and keep scanned and self-attested copy of the following documents for uploading on the portals.
- Recent clear Color photograph (not older than six months)
- Self Signature
- Parent or guardian Signature
- ITI Mark sheet & Certificate
- 8th/10th Mark sheet as proof of Date of Birth
- PAN card
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste Certificate/PWDs Certificate (as applicable) issued by the competent authority as per Govt. norms
- Bank Account Details Application process is a two-stage process-:
- Applicants are required to register on the portal by completing the apprentice candidate profile through uploading all the related qualifications and other details
- Note down the Registration Number. After online registration on Portal, apply for Apprenticeship training at NCL by searching establishment Northern Coalfields Limited (Establishment Registration no. E01162300007), Singrauli M.P against eligible trade on the online portal www.nclcil.org
- Visit NCL website i.e. nclcil.in and Click on On-line Recruitment under Career tab and then click on d for “NCL Online Applications for Apprenticeship Training 2020-21”.
- The link will open an online window for applications and candidates are required to fill all other required.
Check out below: