NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 for 1295 Posts – Notification (Out), How to Apply, Eligibility
NCL Recruitment 2021 Notification – Northern Coalfields Limited, a Mini Ratna Company and a subsidiary company of Coal India Limited, proposes to engage apprentices for one year at its various units in MP and UP.
Interested candidates who have passed ITI exam from UP or MP based institutes can apply online for NCL Apprentice Recruitment from 06th December 2021 onwards. Read the article below for detailed information regarding NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021.
NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Details
- Organization Name: Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL)
- Post Name: Apprentice (Welder, Fitter, Electrician & Motor Mechanic)
- Category: Government Jobs
- Job Location: MP & UP
NCL Vacancy Details
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 88
- Fitter – 685
- Electrician – 430
- Motor Mechanic – 92
- Total No. of Vacancies: 1295 Posts
NCL Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Application: 06th December 2021
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form: 20th December 2021
NCL Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- For Welder (Gas & Elect): 8th & ITI Passed in Welder trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only.
- For Electrician: 10th & ITI Passed in Electrician Trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only.
- For Fitter: 10th & ITI Passed in Fitter Trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only.
- For Motor Mechanic: 10th & ITI Passed in Motor Mechanic Trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only
- The candidate must possess the prescribed qualification, age etc. as on 20.12.2021 (cut-off date). Eligibility of a candidate in all respect will be determined as on cut-off date in this Notification and for claiming Reservation/ Relaxation benefits.
Age Limit (as on 20.12.2021)
- Minimum 16 years and maximum 24 years as on 20.12.2021
- Relaxation in upper age limit of 5 years for SC/ST i.e. up to max 29 years, 3 years for OBC(NCL) i.e. up to max of 27 years for the post reserved for them. Candidates belonging to PwBD categories shall be given age relaxation up to 10 years (up to 15 years for SC/ST and up to 13 years for OBC (NCL) candidates).
NCL Recruitment 2021 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Step-1 – Visit the Apprenticeship Portal i.e. apprenticeshipindia.org.
- Step-2: Applicants are required to register on the Apprenticeship Portal by completing the apprentice candidate profile and uploading relevant documents. Note down the Registration Number.
- Step-3: Apply for Apprenticeship training, on the Apprenticeship Portal, by searching establishment Northern Coalfields Limited (Establishment Registration No. E01162300007) against eligible trade.
- All the details entered in the portal should be same as mentioned in the certificates e.g. name, father’s name, D.O.B, AADHAR no. and details therein as per the certificates only.
- The applications received through the Apprenticeship Portal from 06.12.2021 to 20.12.2021 will only be entertained. The applicants who had applied earlier are required to reapply afresh within the above specified duration
NCL Recruitment 2021 Selection Criteria
- The candidates meeting the age and the minimum eligibility criteria as on the last date of submission of Application as mentioned in the Notification will only be considered eligible.
- Based on the details filled by the candidates on the Apprenticeship Portal, with regard to their eligibility for respective trades, “Provisional merit panels” will be prepared in order of marks secured in all semesters of ITI by the candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria. The same will be published on the official website of NCL
- In case if two or more candidates have secured equal in marks in ITI, then the eldest (as per date of birth as mentioned in 10th/8th certificate) candidate will be given preference
- The provisionally shortlisted candidates shall have to appear along with all original documents/testimonials (as provided in Annexure A) as per the eligibility criteria notified in this Notification for scrutiny/verification of documents and testimonials at the time of joining. The date and venue for scrutiny/verification shall be notified in the official website of NCL and the candidates shall have to report accordingly
- In the event of failure to report with all original certificates and testimonials within the stipulated time, the candidature of such candidate shall stand cancelled
- At the time of joining, the physical documents/testimonials with regard to the eligibility criteria will be verified/scrutinized and the eligibility will be ascertained in terms of the provisions of the notification. In the verification/scrutiny of physical documents, if a candidate is found to have not in possession of the valid documents to support his/her eligibility as provided in the notification, his/her candidature will be cancelled without any further notice.
- Engagement of selected candidates as Apprenticeship Trainee will be subject to being found medically fit in the Company’s Medical Examination. Before engagement, candidate’s health shall be as per the requirement of The Apprenticeship Act 1961 (including the Amendments) and as per the pre-employment medical fitness in Mines for being adjudged suitable for engagement as Apprenticeship Trainee
Check out below: