NBEMS Recruitment 2021 Notification Out For 42 Jr Assistant, Sr Assistant and Jr Accountant Posts
NBE Recruitment 2021 – National Board of Education of Medical Sciences has released a Notification announcing 42 vacancies for the Recruitment of Junior & Senior Assistant, Junior Accountant Posts on its official website on 01st June 2021. The online registration process will begin on 15th July 2021 and will be active till 14th August 2021. Candidates interested in the vacancies must go through the article to know about eligibility, selection process, vacancies, and other details.
NBE Recruitment 2021 Details
|Organization Name||National Board of Education|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant/Senior Assistant/Junior Accountant|
NBE Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||01st June 2021|
|Starting date to apply online||15th July 2021 (09 AM)|
|Last Date to apply online||14th August 2021|
|Computer Based Test Date||20th September 2021|
Details of NBE Vacancy
|Name of Post||No. of Post (s)|
Eligibility Criteria for NBE Recruitment 2021
- Junior Assistant: The candidate should have passed the Senior Secondary Examination from a recognised Board/University recognised by Central/State Govt./UT Administration/Education Authority. Proficiency in the use of Computers and Basic Software packages such as Windows/Network Operating System/LAN Architecture. To qualify Examination may be prescribed by NBE.
- Senior Assistant: The candidate should have a degree from a recognised University/Board. To qualify Examination may be prescribed by NBE.
- Junior Accountant: The candidate should hold a bachelor’s degree in Maths or Statics or a Degree in Commerce from a recognised University. To qualify Examination as may be prescribed by NBE
- The candidate should be of age group 18 to 27 years (age relaxation for reserved category candidate as govt. norms)
Also See: HSSC Police Constable Recruitment 2021
Upper Age Relaxation
- SC/ST – 5 Years
- OBC – 3 Years
- PwD (UR) – 10 Years
- PwD (OBC) – 13 Years
- PwD (SC/ST) – 15 Years
NBE Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- The selection will be done on the basis of:
- Stage-I – Computer Based Test (CBT) comprising of 200 Questions with maximum marks of 200. The duration of the objective type test shall be of 180 Minutes (Three Page 5 of 14 hours). There will be a negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer in CBT. The minimum qualifying marks will be 40% for SC/ST and 50% for others.
Stage I – Computer Based Test (CBT)
|Post||Level of Paper|
|Junior Assistant||10 +2 level paper|
|Senior Assistant||Graduate level common paper|
|Junior Accountant||Graduate level common paper|
- Stage-II – Computer Knowledge/Skill Test shall be of 100 marks and the time duration shall be 75 minutes. Candidates shall be provided with a text in English of approximately 500 words which they shall be required to reproduce on the computer in the same format within 15 minutes for adjudging the performance of the candidate on the computer.
Syllabus for Written Exam (Stage-I) shall be as follows
|Section Name||Marks per item||No. of items|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||1||50|
Final Merit List
- Final merit list for the posts shall be prepared on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidates in the CBT (Stage-I) and Computer Knowledge/Skill Test (Stage-II) which will determine their position. If two or more candidates secure equal marks, the candidate older in age shall be placed above
- The Merit List/ Select list shall hold good for the period of one year or until the next selection whichever is earlier.
Also See: Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022
NBE Recruitment 2021 Application Form
How to Apply?
- A candidate will have to apply online only through the link available on the website natboard.edu.in on 15th July 2021. Candidates must go through the instructions mentioned below before filling up the on-line application form and also the General Instructions uploaded along with advertisement.
- To avoid any kind of inconvenience or last-minute rush or unforeseen difficulties, candidates are advised to submit on-line application without waiting for the last date.
- The candidates will take print out of filled Form and keep a print-out of the same for future reference. He/she shall be required to produce the print-out of the application form with attested copies of documents in support of qualification and claim to caste categories etc. at the time of documents verification or as and when asked
- Failure of producing these qualifying documents at the time of documents verification in original will result in automatic rejection of candidature. No request for withdrawal of candidature after submission of on-line application form will be entertained under any circumstances.
- Self-attested copies of the following documents must be uploaded at the time of registration with TCS:
- 10th Class Certificate for age proof & EQR.
- 12th Class Certificate.
- Graduation Degree.
- Graduation Marks sheet.
- Post-Graduation Degree.
- Experience Certificate.
- NOC, if applicable.
- Caste /PwD/EWS certificate, if applicable issued by competent authority.
- Passport size Photograph – may be uploaded (Use only recent colour photograph taken within last 30 days. Keep sufficient copies of the same photograph for future use.)
- Identity proof (ID) (e.g. Aadhaar/Printout of E-Aadhaar, Passport, Voter ID, PAN, Driving License, Original 10th Certificate etc.) which must also be carried during the examination & document verification.
- After Filling All the Details & Application Fee, Candidates Should Check All the Details & Click on Final Submission.
- Non-refundable application fee of Rs. 1500/- + GST (Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred only) is to be paid by the general / OBC category candidates.
- There Is No Fee for SC/ ST/ PWD & Women candidates.
Mode of Fee Payment
- Fee is to be paid only through Online Mode at the time of registration. Application fee once paid shall NOT be refunded for any reason and under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other examination.
NBE Salary/Pay Scale
- Senior Assistant – Level 7
- Junior Assistant – Level 2
- Junior Accountant – Level 4