NBCC Site Inspector Recruitment 2021 for 120 Posts, Apply Online
NBCC Site Inspector Recruitment 2021 – NBCC (India) Limited, a Government of India Navratna, Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affair, has published the notification for the post of for the post of Site Inspector (Civil) & Site Inspector (Electrical) on Contract basis initially for a period of two years. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online for NBCC Site Inspector Recruitment on official website – nbccindia.com from 25th March to 14th April 2021.
|Origination Name||NBCC (India) Limited|
|Name of Post||Site Inspector (Civil & Electrical)|
|No. of Vacancy||120 Posts|
Also See: NBCC Management Trainee Recruitment 2021
NBCC Site Inspector Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||26th March 2021|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||14th April 2021|
|Date of Computer Based Test (CBT)||Shall be communicated later on website|
Details of Vacancy
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|Site Inspector (Civil)||80 (UR-33, 0BC-21, SC-12, ST-06, EWS- 08)|
|Site Inspector (Electrical)||40 (UR-16, 0BC-11, SC-06, ST-03,EWS-04)|
Eligibility for NBCC Site Inspector (Civil & Electrical) Recruitment 2021
- Site Inspector (Civil): Three Years full time Diploma in Civil Engineering from Govt. Recognized University/ Institute with 60% aggregate marks. SC, ST & PwBD category candidates having a minimum of 55% aggregate marks shall also be eligible to apply.
- Experience: Minimum 4 Years of experience in the field of PMC/EPC/Real Estate/ Infrastructure. The candidate should have relevant experience in construction related activities i.e. execution/supervision of construction works. Candidates having proficiency in use of computer will be preferred.
- Site Inspector (Electrical): Three Years full time Diploma in Electrical Engineering from Govt. recognized Institute/ University with 60% aggregate marks. SC, ST & PwBD category candidates having a minimum of 55% aggregate marks shall also be eligible to apply.
- Experience: Minimum 4 Years of experience. The Candidate should have relevant experience in planning and execution of wide range of electrical engineering projects. Candidates having proficiency in use of computer will be preferred.
Also See: DRDO HEMRL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
NBCC Site Inspector Pay & Other Benefits
- Apart from the consolidated remuneration of Rs. 31,000/- per month for the post of Site Inspector (Civil/Electrical), selected candidates will also be entitled for Annual PLI, Medical reimbursement of Rs. 6,000/- per annum (payable quarterly in equal installments), CUG SIM facility, PF/Gratuity etc. as per company rules.
- The selected candidate will also be entitled for 8 Casual Leave & 20 Earned Leave in a year apart from Festival/ Gazetted holidays as per rules of the company. Leave encashment as per the company policy shall also be applicable. The annual CTC shall be Rs 4.8 lakhs per annum (approx) for the post of Site Inspector (Civil/Electrical).
NBCC Site Inspector Recruitment 2021 Application Form
How to Apply?
- The Candidates are required to apply online. The relevant link for online application will be made available from 10:00 hrs on 25th March 2021 (Thursday) under the head “CAREER within Human Resources” on NBCC website i.e. nbccindia.com
- The online submission of application will be open for twenty one (21) days from the day of start of online application. Last date for submission of online application is 14th April 2021 (Wednesday) (17:00 hrs). No other means/mode of application shall be accepted.
- Before filling application online, candidates should keep ready scanned copy of passport size photograph, signature, caste certificate (if applicable), PwBD certificate (if applicable), proof of Ex-Servicemen (if applicable), proof of Departmental/Internal Candidate (if applicable) in jpg/jpeg/png/pdf format only (in the size Min 5KB – Max 10MB) and valid e-mail ID in operation for more than one year. Fill in the online form with all the relevant details
- Upload scanned copy of the photograph, signature, caste certificate (if applicable), PwBD certificate(if applicable), proof of Ex-Servicemen (if applicable), proof of Departmental/Internal Candidate (if applicable).
- Candidates should ensure that the relevant details viz. Name, Date of Birth, Address etc. entered in NBCC online application form is correct.
Steps to Apply Online
- Fill the basic registration form and note down the Registration Number/User ID.
- Login and Fill in the online application form (Read the Instruction for the candidates, Post Selection, Eligibility Criteria, Personal Details, Education Qualification Details, Upload Document, Select Test City and Preview)
- Upload your recent Photo, Signature, Certificate applicable for OBC /ST/ SC / PwBD / Ex-Ser / Departmental candidates.
- Make Payment through Credit/Debit Card/Net-banking/UPI as per fees applicable
- Download and Print filled Application Form.
- Detailed procedure regarding payment of fee is explained under “Payment of Application Fee”.
Payment of Application Fee
- Applicants/Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable amount of Rs.500/- as Application Fee for any of the post applied. (Candidates will be levied tax/charge from their transaction bank, as applicable). SC, ST, PwBD & Departmental candidates (NBCC India Ltd.) are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Candidate can save the application form by clicking on ‘Save’ button which will save all the data/ details filled in particular stage and can edit or update later, if needed. “Submit” button to be used for final submission of application followed by payment.(No further changes will be allowed after submission) ‘Make Payment’ link will appear for those who are eligible for paying the Processing Fee on Dashboard.
- Candidates are required to make application fee payment through debit card/credit card/ net-banking/UPI/ Paytm/Google Pay.
Also See: Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021
NBCC Site Inspector Recruitment 2021 Selection Procedure
- The Selection of Candidates will be through Computer Based Test (CBT). Minimum Qualifying marks in CBT will be 60%. However, the Final selection of the candidate will be based on category wise merit list of marks obtained in CBT. In order to fill the reserved vacancies, the minimum passing marks can be further lowered on discretion of the management. Further, Offer of Appointment will be issued to the selected candidates subject to verification of documents.
- Mock test for Computer Based Test (CBT) of 20 minutes duration is available on the application portal. Candidates may attend the same to familiarize with the Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The Computer Based Test (CBT) will be conducted in 21 cities across the country as given below:
- Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Bengaluru, Guwahati, Jammu, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Lucknow, Patna, Bhubaneswar, Indore, Pune, Hyderabad, Kochi, Dehradun, Ranchi, Raipur, Vishakhapatnam.
- Candidates need to give two cities of his choice for Examination Centre. However, Examination Centre will be allotted based on availability and feasibility of the test centre. The decision of NBCC in this regard will be final.