NBCC Recruitment 2020 Apply for 15 Marketing Executive Posts
NBCC Recruitment 2020 – NBCC (India) Limited, a Government of India Navratna, Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affair, has invited application for recruitment to the post of Marketing Executive on contract basis for a period of two years. Eligible applicants can apply offline in the prescribed format latest by 10th November 2020 till 5.00 PM. Find all recent 15 NBCC Vacancies 2020 across India and check all latest NBCC 2020 job openings instantly here.
NBCC Vacancy Details
||National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC)
|Name of the Post
|Total No of Posts
NBCC Vacancy Description
NBCC Marketing Executive Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|Application Start Date
||20th October 2020
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form is
||10th November 2020
Eligibility for NBCC Marketing Executive Recruitment 2020
- Full time MBA/Two years Post Graduate Diploma in Management and Specialization in Marketing as major subject from Government recognized Institute/University with 60% aggregate marks. SC, ST & PWD category candidates having a minimum of 55% aggregate marks shall also be eligible to apply.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Leading Real Estate firms/ Brokerage Agency (who has carried out both Pre & Post Sales work for reputed Real Estate firms) in Real Estate Business Development/ Marketing / Customer Handling.
- To apply for NBCC jobs 2020 candidate age should not be more than 35 Years
Also See: UKSSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2020
NBCC Marketing Executive Selection Procedure
- The Selection will be done by way of inviting applications first and shortlisting candidates on various criterion viz. their profile, age, educational qualification, experience etc. for Interview. Decision of NBCC will be final in this regard.
- The applicants shortlisted as per the job requirement shall attend Interview through Video Conferencing on the desired date, the link for which shall be provided to the shortlisted candidates by email only.
NBCC Marketing Executive Application Form 2020
How to Apply?
- Application should be filled up in prescribed Proforma only [IN HARD COPY] in BOLD letters either in English or in Hindi. Duly filled application in along with relevant documents should be sent to General Manager (HRM), NBCC (I) Limited, NBCC Bhawan, 2 nd Floor, Corporate Office, Near Lodhi Hotel, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 on or before 10 November 2020.
- Resume / bio- data of the applicant stating clearly the academic qualification, experience details etc.
- Matriculation/ Secondary certificate as proof of date of birth.
- Self-attested Photocopies of all necessary Pass Certificates and Mark Sheets of Educational Qualifications (Xth, XIIth, Graduation, Post-Graduation, Professional etc.) and other qualifications, if any.
- Self-attested Photocopies of all Post Qualification Experience Certificate (including from present employer) indicating clearly the date of joining and relieving of the posts (e.g. experience certificate, pay slip, Form-16, job assignment, joining & separation order etc).
- Self-attested Certificate of Scheduled Caste / Tribe / latest OBC (NCL) / latest EWS / PWD / Ex- Serviceman as the case may be from appropriate authorities (if applicable).
- Self-attested proof of identification (Aadhar card, PAN card, Voter Identity Card, Indian passport etc.)
- One recent passport size color photograph. The photo-print should be clear and should have full face, front view, eyes open.
- Rs.250/- (No Fee for SC, ST, PWD & Departmental candidates – NBCC India Ltd.)