NBCC Recruitment 2021 for Civil Engineers: Apply Online MT 35 Posts through GATE 2020
NBCC MT Recruitment 2021 – National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd (NBCC) has announced the latest recruitment for the Management Trainee 35 Vacancy. Candidates who want to apply can check the NBCC MT Recruitment Advt. No. 03/2021 Notification and submit their online application by the last date i.e. 21st April 2021
Check the official website www.nbccindia.com for complete details of this NBCC Recruitment through GATE 2020.
NBCC Recruitment 2021
|Organisation||National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Management Trainee (MT)|
|Employment||Central Govt. Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
NBCC MT Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|The Starting Date for Submission of the Application is||22nd March 2021|
|The Last Date for Submission of the Application is||21st April 2021|
NBCC Management Trainee Vacancy Details
Eligibility Criteria for NBCC MT Recruitment 2021
- Management Trainee (Civil) (E-1): Full time Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from Government recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% aggregate marks
- Management Trainee (Electrical) (E-1): Full Time Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent from Govt. recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
- Candidate’s age must be maximum 29 years as on 21-04-2021.
- Go to the official notification for age-limitation & relaxation details
NBCC MT Recruitment 2021 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Candidates are required to read the instructions mentioned in GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS & HOW TO APPLY document available on the online portal before filling up the online application form.
- The Candidates are required to apply online. The relevant link for online application will be made available from 10:00 hrs on 22.03.2021 under the head “CAREER within Human Resources” on NBCC website i.e. nbccindia.com
- Final Online submission of application will be open till 17:00 hrs on 21.04.2021 No other means/mode of application shall be accepted.
- Before filling application online, candidates should keep ready scanned copy of
- Passport size Photograph (Size 40 KB to 100 KB) & Signature in jpg/jpeg format (Size 20 KB to 50 KB)
- SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/EWS/PWD certificate, if applicable (Size 100 KB to 300 KB)
- Valid GATE-2020 Score Card. (Size 100 KB to 300 KB)
- Candidates should have valid e-mail ID in operation for more than one year. Fill in the online form with all the relevant details. Upload scanned copy of the photograph; signature, SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/EWS/PWD certificate, (if applicable) & GATE-2020 Scorecard. Candidates should ensure that the relevant details viz. Name, Date of Birth, Address, etc. entered in NBCC online application form is correct.
- Detailed procedure regarding payment of fee is explained under “PAYMENT OF APPLICATION FEE”.
Payment of Application Fee
- Applicants/Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable amount of Rs. 500/- (Candidates will be levied tax/charge/transaction fee from their transaction bank, as applicable). SC, ST, PWD & Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Candidates are required to make application fee payment through debit card/credit card/net-banking
- The candidates will be automatically redirected to make online payment (wherever fee is applicable), once the form is successfully completed.
NBCC MT Recruitment 2021 Selection Procedure
- Candidates who have appeared for GATE-2020 Exam are only eligible to apply for the said post.
- Candidates are required to furnish valid score card of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) of the respective discipline i.e. Civil Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- On the basis of valid GATE-2020 score, candidates will be shortlisted for Personal Interview in order of category wise merit list.
Also See: HMT Company Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Selected & appointed candidates will undergo comprehensive on the job training during the probation period of one year. Upon successful completion of training, they will be confirmed at E-1 level on the post of Sr. Project Executive in the IDA pay scale of Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000/- subject to fulfilling the required performance related / other criterion.
- During the training / probation period, Management Trainees will be eligible for remuneration consisting of Basic Pay, DA (on IDA pattern), HRA and Perks & Allowances under cafeteria approach.
- Upon confirmation, besides Basic Pay, DA, HRA and Perks & Allowances, the employees will also be entitled for Performance Related Pay (PRP).
Also See: SBI PO Recruitment 2022