NHB Recruitment 2022 Notification Out for 14 Officers Posts
National Housing Bank Recruitment 2022 – The National Housing Bank, New Delhi invites online applications from eligible graduates for the recruitment of Officers at CXO positions and Officers for Supervision on a Contract Basis.
The Process of Online registration of applications will begin on 29th July 2022 and the last date to fill out the applications online form is 22nd August 2022. Bookmark the article for the details of the notification i.e. apply online link, important dates, eligibility, application fee, etc are given in the article.
NHB Recruitment 2022 Details
- Organization: National Housing Bank
- Post Name: Chief Compliance Officer, Chief Information Security Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Technology Officer & Officers for Supervision.
- Total No. of Vacancy: 14 Posts
- Job Category: Jobs
National Housing Bank Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Apply Online Start Date: 29th July 2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 22nd August 2022
- Last Day to Pay Online: 22nd August 2022
- NHB Recruitment Interview Date: September / October 2022
- Declaration of Final Result: October / November 2022
National Housing Bank Vacancy Details
- The vacancies are tabulated below post-wise.
|Officers for Supervision||01||01||03||01||04||10|
|Chief Compliance Officer||–||–||01||–||03||04|
|Chief Financial Officer|
|Chief Technology Officer|
National Housing Bank Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Please note that the eligibility criteria specified herein are the basic criteria for applying for the post. Candidates must necessarily produce the relevant documents in original and a photocopy in support of their identity and eligibility pertaining to category, nationality, age, educational qualifications etc. as indicated in the online application form at the time of interview and any subsequent stage of the recruitment process as required by the Bank. Please note that no change of category will be permitted at any stage after registration of the online application and the result will be processed considering the category which has been indicated in the online application, subject to guidelines of the Government of India in this regard. Merely applying for the Post, appearing for and being shortlisted in the online examination and/or in the subsequent interview and/ subsequent processes does not imply that a candidate will necessarily be offered employment in the Bank. No request for considering the candidature under any category other than the one in which one has applied will be entertained
Nationality / Citizenship
- A candidate must be a citizen of India
Age Limit (As on 01.07.2022)
|Post||Age (Minimum )||Age (Maximum)|
|All CXO positions||40 years||57 years|
|Officers for Supervision||57 years||63 Years|
- As the maximum age limit is more than 56 in both cases, no further age relaxation is permitted.
Educational Qualifications (as on 01.07.2022)
- Chief Compliance Officer: Graduate in any discipline with CAIIB and CS.
- Chief Information Security Officer: Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology disciplines namely Computer Science /Information Technology/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electrical or Master’s in Computer Application (MCA) from a university/Institute recognised by Govt. of India or its regulatory bodies.
- Chief Financial Officer: Chartered Accountant.
- Chief Technology Officer: Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree (B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech) in Engineering/ Technology disciplines namely Computer Science /Information Technology /Electronics & Telecommunication /Electrical or Master’s in Computer Application (MCA) from a university/ Institute recognised by Govt. of India or its regulatory bodies.
- Officers for Supervision: Graduate Degree in any discipline.
Scheme of Selection
- The selection will be based on shortlisting and Interview. In case the number of candidates who apply and fulfil the eligibility criteria are more, a preliminary screening of the applications by the Screening Committee, will be carried out for short-listing eligible candidates to be called for the Interview.
- Selection will be on the basis of educational, professional qualification, post-qualification experience and performance in Interview. The candidates will have to secure the minimum marks in interview & also final marks, to be considered for preparation of final rank lists. However, the selection for the post will be based on their position in respective category rank list for that post.
- Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in Interview. In case more than one candidate score the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit.
- Mere fulfilling of minimum educational, professional qualification and post-qualification experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for Interview. The Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for Interview. The decision of the Bank to call the candidates for the Interview shall be final.
- No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for Interview. Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the Interview after preliminary screening/ short-listing with reference to candidate’s qualification, suitability, experience etc.
National Housing Bank Recruitment 2022 Application Form
How to Apply?
- DETAILED GUIDELINES/PROCEDURES FOR
- Application Registration
- Payment of Fees
- Document Scan and Upload
- Candidates can apply ONLY through online mode from 29.07.2022 to 22.08.2022 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Important points to be noted before Registration
- Before applying online, candidates should –
- scan their:
- photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- signature (with black ink)
- left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
- a hand written declaration (on a white paper with black ink) (text given below) ensuring that the all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in Point 10 (C) to this Advertisement.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb for applying).
- The text for the hand written declaration is as follows –
- The text for the hand written declaration is as follows –
- “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- The above mentioned hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only. If it is written and uploaded by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid. (In the case of Visually Impaired candidates who cannot write may get the text of declaration typed and put their left hand thumb impression below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications).
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send intimation to download call letters for the Interview etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Non Refundable) Payment of Fee Online
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
- Candidates to go to the National Housing Bank website www.nhb.org.in click on the section “Opportunities @ NHB” “CURRENT VACANCIES” “Recruitment of Officers on Contract– 2022” “Click here to Apply Online (Link will be activated shortly)” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed
- Candidates are required to upload their –
- Left thumb impression
- A hand written declaration as per the specifications given in Point 10C (C) to this Advertisement
|General||Rs. 850/- (Application Fee including Intimation Charges)|
|SC/ST/PwBD||Rs. 175/- (Intimation Charges only)|
- *Excluding Goods and Service Tax (GST).
- Note: Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn. Application Fee/Intimation Charge once paid will NOT BE refunded under any circumstances nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection. The Application Fee / Intimation charges shall also NOT BE refunded in case the application is rejected / not considered by NHB. Bank/transaction charge, if applicable, shall be borne by the candidate. GST applicable on the Application Fee/ Intimation Charges shall be borne by the candidates.
- Applications without the prescribed Fee/ Intimation Charges shall be summarily rejected. Fee/ Intimation Charges are required to be paid only in the manner prescribed in this advertisement.
National Housing Bank Salary / Pay Scale
- E1 Grade in the scale of pay of Rs.40,000 – 140000/-
- The minimum Total Monthly Gross emoluments would include Basic Pay + VDA (32.5%) + Perks (34%) + HRA (27% for class A cities/applicable rates for other places) and other allowances which works out to 77,400/- approximately.