NHB Recruitment 2020, Apply for SO Vacancies
NHB Recruitment 2020 Notification – National Housing Bank has been released the Advertisement for the hiring of 11 Specialist officer Posts. Applicants who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at nhb.org.in. Check out National Housing Bank SO Recruitment 2020 such as eligibility criteria, application form, selection procedure, fees, vacancy details for NHB Recruitment 2020.
Also See: IBPS PO 2020 Notification
National Housing Bank Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Organization Name||National Housing Bank|
|Job Type||Central Govt. / Bank Jobs|
|Advt. No.||NHB/HR & Admin./Recruitment/2020-21/01|
|Job Name||DGM, AGM, RM & Manager|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
NHB Bank SO Vacancy Details
As per the notification, overall 11 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Monthly salary|
NHB Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|Cut-off date for eligibility criteria||01st August 2020|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||08th August 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||28th August 2020|
Eligibility for National Housing Bank SO Recruitment 2020
Nationality / Citizenship
- A candidate must be either –
- a citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan refugee (who came over to India before 1st January, 1962) with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India,
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (V) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India
DGM (Chief Risk Officer)
- Mandatory Educational Qualifications: Graduate degree, with – (a) Professional certification in Financial Risk Management from Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP), or (b) Professional Risk Management Certification from PRMIA Institute;
- Desirable Educational Qualifications: (a) Holder of Chartered Financial Analyst charter awarded by CFA Institute, or (b) Designated as Chartered Accountant by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, or equivalent abroad, or (c) Designated as a Cost and Management Accountant by the Institute of Cost Accountants of India, or equivalent abroad.
Contract Period for the Post of DGM (Chief Risk Officer)
- Initially for a period of 3 years or 65 years of age whichever is earlier, subject to yearly review, which can be extended for a maximum term of 5 years (one year at a time).
- AGM (MIS) – Post Graduate degree in Statistics OR Post Graduate degree/ diploma in Operation Research. Desirable: M.Phil., Ph.D.
- AGM (Human Resources) – Graduate degree in Personnel Management/ IRPM/ LLPM OR Graduate with MBA (HR) OR Graduate with PG Diploma in HR / personnel management or equivalent.
- RM (Risk Management) – Graduate degree, with – (a) professional qualification in Financial Risk Management from Global Association of Risk Professionals, or (b) Professional Risk Management Certification from PRMIA Institute
- Manager (Credit Audit) – Chartered Accountant (CA)/ Cost & Management Accountant (CMA/CWA)/ CFA or Graduate with MBA (Finance).
- Manager (Legal) LLB Desirable: LLM
- Manager (Economy & Strategy) – Graduate degree in Economics Desirable: Post Graduate or M.Phil.
- Manager (MIS) – Graduate degree in Statistics Desirable: Post Graduate, M.Phil
- Candidate should be proficient in computers; good in inter-personal communication skills, analytical skills and drafting skills; give attention to details; have multitasking and team building capability; have impressive and unblemished service track records.
- All the educational qualifications mentioned should be full time course from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies.
- Calculation of Percentage: The percentage marks shall be calculated by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all the semester(s)/ year(s) by aggregate maximum marks in all the subjects irrespective of honours / optional/additional optional subject, if any. Same will be applicable for those Universities also where Class/ Grade is decided on basis of Honours marks only.
- The prescribed essential qualification does not entitle a candidate to be shortlisted. Short list of the candidates will be done in different stages of the selection process.
- The selection process is based on the merit performance of the candidate.
- The selection will be based on shortlisting and Interview. In case the number of candidates who apply and fulfil the eligibility criteria are more, a preliminary screening of the applications by the Screening Committee, will be carried out for short-listing eligible candidates to be called for the Interview
- Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in Interview. In case more than one candidate score the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit
- Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe – 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 years
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities PwBD (GEN) – 10 Years
- PwBD (SC/ST) – 15 Years
- PwBD (OBC) – 13 Years
- Ex-servicemen (including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECO)/Short Service Commissioned Officers 5 Years
Reservation for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities
- Under section 34 of “The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016”, only persons with benchmark disabilities are eligible for Reservation.
- “Person with benchmark disability” means a person with not less than forty percent of a specified disability where specified disability has not been defined in measurable terms and includes a person with disability where disability has been defined in a measurable terms, as certified by the certifying authority.
- The reserved categories of disabilities mentioned under this Act are namely:
- Blindness and low vision;
- Deaf and hard of hearing;
- Locomotor disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy;
- Autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability and mental illness;
- Multiple disabilities from amongst persons under clauses (a) to (d) including deaf-blindness
Emoluments & Service Conditions
- AGM (Economy and Strategy) SMGS-V 59,170-1,650/2-62,470-1,800/2-66,070 1,23,814/-
- AGM (MIS) AGM (Human Resources) RM (Risk Management) SMGS-IV 50,030-1,460/4-55,870-1,650/2-59,170 1,02,286/-
- Manager (Credit Audit) Manager (Legal) Manager (Economy and Strategy) Manager (MIS) – MMGS-III 42,020-1,310/5-48,570-1,460/2-51,490 84,384/-
- SC/ST/PwBD Rs.100/- (Intimation Charges only)
- Other than SC/ST/PwBD Rs.600/- (Application Fee including Intimation Charges)
- Note: Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn. Application Fee/Intimation Charge once paid will NOT BE refunded under any circumstances nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection. The Application Fee / Intimation charges shall also NOT BE refunded in case the application is rejected / not considered by NHB. Bank/transaction charge, if applicable, shall be borne by the candidate. GST applicable on the Application Fee/Intimation Charges shall be borne by the candidates.
- Applications without the prescribed Fee/ Intimation Charges shall be summarily rejected. Fee/ Intimation Charges are required to be paid only in the manner prescribed in this advertisement.
NHB Recruitment 2020 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Applicants to go to National Housing Bank website nhb.org.in click on the section “[email protected]” “CURRENT VACANCIES” “Recruitment of Specialist Officers in various Scales on Regular/Contractual Basis-2020” “Click here to Apply Online” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- Applicants are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the applicant or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Applicants can proceed to upload Photo, Signature, Thumb Impression and Hand Written Declaration as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of documents detailed under point “C”.
- Applicants can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
Also See: IBPS RRB 2021 Exam Date