Nainital Bank Marketing Executive Recruitment 2020 for 15 Posts, Graduates can Apply
Nainital Bank Marketing Executive Recruitment 2020 – The Nainital Bank Limited invites applications for the engagement of Marketing Executives on contract. Desirous applicants can apply for different locations as per the details. Nainital Bank Notification is announced to fill 15 vacancies of Marketing Executive Posts. Interested applicants can check the Nainital Bank Jobs Notification 2020 before applying for the vacancy. Applicants can submit the application until 23rd November 2020.
Also See: IBPS Specialist Officers Recruitment 2021
Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020-21
- The Nainital Bank Limited is around a century old Private Sector Scheduled Commercial Bank established in the year 1922 by Bharat Ratna Late Pt. Govind Ballabh Pant and few other prominent personalities of Nainital.
- With a glorious track record since 1973, Nainital Bank Limited is the only Scheduled Commercial Bank of Uttarakhand with 98.57% of its shareholding with Bank of Baroda, operating its Head Office from Nainital.
- At present the Bank has 03 Regional Offices one each at Haldwani, Dehradun and Noida with a network of 150 branches across 05 states of North India namely Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Haryana and Rajasthan.
|Post Name||Marketing Executive|
|No. of Posts||15 Vacancies|
|Job Location||Haldwani, Rudrapur, Kashipur, Dehradun, Haridwar/ Rishikesh, Roorkee, Kanpur, Lucknow, Bareilly, Moradabad, Meerut, Ghaziabad, Noida, Delhi, Gurgoan.|
Nainital Bank 2020 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
Important Dates for Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020
|Application Start Date||30th October 2020|
|Application Closing Date||23rd November 2020|
Eligibility for Nainital Bank Marketing Executive Recruitment 2020
- Marketing Executive – Graduation (Any Discipline) with 50% marks from a recognized University or AICTE approved Institute.
- Desirable Experience – Applicants having post qualification experience in the field of Marketing & Sales will be given due weightage.
- A Marketing Executive shall be eligible for consolidated lump-sum payment ranging from Rs. 15,000.00 to Rs. 20,000.00 per month depending upon the qualification, oratory skills, marketing & sales skills and ability, which will be assessed through Personal Interviews.
- The performers may be awarded certain incentives over and above the monthly lump sum payment for canvassing substantial business in different fields and Bank’s products, criteria for which will be decided by the Bank, solely.
- A Marketing Executive will be on contract initially for a period of one year subject to half yearly review, which can however be extended at the sole discretion of the Bank’s Management.
- If in case the performance of a Marketing Executive is not found satisfactory any time during the contractual/ engagement period, the Bank shall terminate the contract by giving a notice of 15 days.
- If in case a Marketing Executive intends to terminate the contract he/ she will have to serve a notice period of 15 days.
Also See: UKSSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2020
Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
How to Apply?
- Applicants should have valid email ID which should be kept active. It will help him/her in getting call letter/Interview advices etc. by email.
Guidelines for Filling the Application
- The applicants must submit their duly typed application by Registered/ Speed Post addressed to ‘The Vice President (HRM), The Nainital Bank Limited, Head Office, 7 Oaks Building, Mallital, Nainital-263001 (Uttarakhand)’ in the prescribed format (as given below in this notification).
- A nonrefundable Application fees: Rs. 500.00 (Rupees five hundred only) including GST which should be remitted through Demand Draft in favour of the Nainital Bank Limited payable at Nainital (Uttarakhand) and the same should be attached with the application.
- The recent photograph is to be pasted at the appropriate place and application should be signed by the applicant. Incomplete and illegible applications will be rejected.
- The envelope containing the application should be super scribed with ‘Application for Marketing Executive (on contract).
- The following documents should be submitted along with the application:-
- Proof of age (copy of passing Secondary/High School/10th standard Certificate or Higher Secondary School /12th Standard Certificate mentioning the DOB)
- Copy of Certificates and Mark sheets in respect of essential and desirable educational/professional qualifications acquired.
- Appropriate document(s) in support of essential as well as desirable and post professional qualification experience.
- The shortlisting of the applicants for engagement as Marketing Executive (on contract) will be based on performance & presentation in the Personal Interview, however, Bank may also conduct written examination of the applicants to shortlist the applicants for Personal Interview, depending upon the number of applications.
- Interview: Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and eligibility criteria will not vest any right in candidate for being shortlisted for interview. The Bank at its sole discretion will decide the shortlisting parameters based on the desired experience of the candidates in related field besides taking into account basic eligibility criteria. Accordingly, the shortlisted candidates will be called as decided by the Bank. The decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Merit List: Location wise Merit list will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one applicant score the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such applicants will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit.
- Notification: co.in/Notification
- Marketing Executive – Rs. 500/- (Including GST)