MPSC Recruitment 2020 for Combined State Civil Services Exam
MPSC Recruitment 2020 – Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has announced a notification regarding State Service Preliminary Examination 2020. The notification was released for a total of 200 vacancies. Interested applicants should visit the official website of MPSC to apply online for State Service Preliminary Examination 2020. MPSC भर्ती 2020 – महाराष्ट्र लोक सेवा आयोग (MPSC) ने राज्य सेवा प्रारंभिक परीक्षा 2020 के बारे में एक अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। यह अधिसूचना कुल 200 रिक्तियों के लिए जारी की गई थी। इच्छुक आवेदक राज्य सेवा प्रारंभिक परीक्षा 2020 के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन करने के लिए MPSC की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जाएं। Check out complete details like vacancy details, eligibility, educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application form, exam pattern, syllabus, last date, pay scale and more for MPSC State Civil Services Exam 2020. MPSC राज्य सिविल सेवा परीक्षा 2020 के लिए रिक्ति विवरण, पात्रता, शैक्षिक योग्यता, आयु सीमा, चयन प्रक्रिया, आवेदन पत्र, परीक्षा पैटर्न, पाठ्यक्रम, अंतिम तिथि, वेतनमान और अधिक जैसे संपूर्ण विवरण देखें।
Check out more Government Jobs
MPSC 2020 Vacancies Details
- Name of the Posts: State Service Preliminary Examination 2020
- Organisation: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
- Job Location: Maharashtra
- Combined State Civil Services Posts: 200 Posts (Class A Officer and Class B Officer)
- Assistant State Tax Commissioner – 10
- Deputy Chief Executive Officer / Group Development Officer – 07
- Assistant Commissioner / Project Officer Cat – II – 01
- Deputy Director of Industries, Technical – 01
- Assistant Director, Skill Development, Employment and Entrepreneurship – 02
- Deputy Education Officer, Maharashtra Education Service – 25
- Class Officer – 25
- Assistant Group Development Officer – 12
- Assistant Registrar Officer – 19
- Deputy Superintendent, Land Records – 06
- Deputy Superintendent, State Excise – 03
- Assistant Commissioner State Excise – 01
- Skills Development, Employment and Entrepreneurship Guidance Officer – 04
- Assistant Project Officer / Research Officer and similar – 11
Check out more State Govt Jobs
MPSC Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- MPSC State Services Exam 2020 Notification Released 23rd December 2019
- MPSC 2020 Application Start Date: 23rd December 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 13th January 2020
- MPSC State Services 2020 Prelims Exam Date: 05th April 2020 (Prelims Date)
- MPSC State Services Mains Exam Date 2020: 02nd, 03rd, 04th August 2020
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Recruitment 2020
- Nationality: The applicant should be an Indian Citizen.
- The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 38 for unreserved categories. The upper age limit for reserved categories is 43.
- Note: To appear for this examination a candidate must have completed minimum 19 years of age (on or before 1 April of the year in which candidate is going to appear for Prelims).
- Degree or equivalent degree from a government-recognized university. Other essentialities as per post requirements. However, All the candidates must have knowledge of Marathi language.
Check out Latest PSU Jobs
- For the post of Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) / Assistant Commissioner of Police (ACP) and Assistant Regional Transport Officer (ARTO) as given in the official notification.
MPSC State Civil Services Exam Pattern 2020
Preliminary Exam (Objective Type): 400 Marks
|Sr. No.||Subject||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||General Studies (GS)||100||200||2 hours|
|2.||Civil Services Aptitude Test (CSAT)||80||200||2 hours|
Note: 1/3 negative marking system is applicable for both the papers. Questions are set in both Marathi as well as English medium.
Main Exam (Multiple Choice Type): Total 800 Marks
|Paper No.||Subject||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||Marathi Language||100||03 Hours|
|2.||English Language||100||03 Hours|
|3.||GS Paper I: History, Geography, and Agriculture||150||02 Hours|
|4.||GS Paper II: Indian polity and laws||150||02 Hours|
|5.||GS Paper III: Human resource development and human rights||150||02 Hours|
|6.||GS Paper IV: Science and Technology, Economy||150||02 Hours|
Personality Test: 100 Marks
Also read: RBI Mumbai Recruitment 2020
MPSC State Civil Services Exam Syllabus
- It consists of two papers i.e.
- General Studies (GS) and
- Civil Services Aptitude Test (CSAT)
- General Studies (GS): Current affairs, History, Geography, Polity and governance, Economy, Social Development, Environment, Science.
- General mental ability, Basic numeracy
- LR (Logical reasoning) and analytical ability, Decision making and problem-solving
- English Comprehension, Interpersonal skills including communication skills, etc.
- Basic Marathi and English language
- History, Geography, and Agriculture
- Indian polity and laws
- Human resource development and human rights
- Science and Technology and Economy
Also Read: MH SET 2020
MPSC State Civil Services Exam 2020 Admit Card
- Candidates who will appear in the MPSC State Civil Services examination can download the admit card from the direct activated link at official website mpsc.gov.in or mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in.
- The MPSC Prelims admit card for the preliminary examination is expected to be available for download 10-15 days before the examination.
- We’ll update the direct link to download the hall ticket here. Continue checking this section for admit card link.
MPSC State Civil Services 2020 Selection Procedure
- MPSC Mahaonline 2020 will be held in 3 Stages – Prelims, Mains and Interview. Candidates who qualify the MPSC Recruitment Prelims Examination will be eligible to sit for the MPSC Mains Exam
- Candidates who are shortlisted will be called for a Personal Interview. Selection of candidates for MPSC post 2020 will depend upon their marks in the written examination and their performance in the Interview session.
- Candidates should pay the prescribed application fee to submit the application form successfully. The application fee is Rs. 524 for general category candidates. It is Rs. 324 for reserved category candidates.
- General – Rs. 524/-
- OBC/SC/ST – Rs. 324/-
Pay Scale – Group A, B
- Group A: INR 15,600/- to 39,100/-
- Group B: INR 9,300/- to 34,800/-
MPSC Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
How to Apply?
- To register online for MPSC 2020 recruitment, applicants will be shown an application window where they can start filling their information.
Application Process Steps
- Visit the Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) Official Website and check for notifications related to Mahaonline Recruitment 2020. There you will find the MPSC Exam date 2020. Also, the last date for MPSC Form 2020 will be mentioned.
- There will be a tab named “Direct Recruitment“, click on that tab to find out about all the present and upcoming MPSC Recruitments.
- Click on the required Maha online recruitment 2020 to view the Advertisement. The direct link to access the notifications has been provided for your reference.
- Read about the MPSC Eligibility 2020.
- Continue to fill the application form, if eligible for the post.
- Enter all the details in the MPSC Application Form correctly and upload your scanned copy of Signature and Photograph.
- Click on “Submit” and get a printout of your MPSC 2020 Application Form for your own documentation.
- Make the payment of application fees to successfully complete the application form submission process.
- Candidates can get all notifications and application forms regarding MPSC Recruitment at the official website @mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in.
Check out Complete Application Instructions
Check out MPSC State Civil Services Exam – Apply Online