MPSC Recruitment 2022 Out – Apply Online 63 Civil Judge Jobs
MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2022 – The Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has announced the Preliminary Examination for Civil Judge Junior Division and Judicial Magistrate First Class in 2021. There are a total of 63 open positions that need to be filled.
In this article, we will cover full details on the latest MPSC Recruitment 2021-22 vacancy details, age limit, salary, online application form. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest MPSC job notification 2022 fully, before applying to this job.
MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2022
- Name of the Board: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
- Name of the Post: Civil Judge Junior Division and Judicial Magistrate
- Job Location: Across Maharashtra
- No of Vacancies: 63 Posts
Also See Odisha Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022
MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Initial Date of Filling up the Application Form: 23rd December 2021
- Last Date of Filling up the Application Form: 13th January 2022
- Preliminary Examination Date: May 2022
MPSC Civil Judge Vacancies Details
- Civil Judge – 63 Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2022
- To apply for MPSC Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualification and age limit. Actually MPSC used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- MPSC requires LLM, LLB candidates to apply for their Civil Judge notification 2021.
- MPSC required application fee for their recent job notification. The MPSC application fees will be collected by online mode only. For that, the candidates need to pay the MPSC exam fee through Internet Banking or Bharath UPI mode.
|For Open Category||Rs.394 / –|
|For Reserved Category||Rs.294 / –|
MPSC Civil Judge Salary Details
- Kindly check the Maharashtra public service commission official job notification for detailed salary information.
MPSC Civil Judge Selection Process
- MPSC used to follow the following selection process to recruit a candidate to their company. Candidates are requested to adhere to the same detail given below.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2022 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Steps to apply for MPSC Recruitment 2022
- To apply for a MPSC recruitment 2022, the candidates need to follow the below steps.
- Visit MPSC official website mpsc.gov.in
- Go to MPSC careers or Latest News page.
- Check for the Civil Judge job advertisement and Download it.
- Check and verify your eligibility to apply for Civil Judge job.
- Find MPSC online application form link
- Create an account with your details and fill the application.
- Make Payment (if required), Submit the application
- Take print your application form for future use.