MP Police Constable Recruitment 2021 for 4000 Vacancies Notified for GD Constable and Radio Constable
MP Police Constable Recruitment 2021 – Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Constable on its official website. As per the notice, 4000 candidates will be recruited for the post of Constable (Radio) and Constable (GD). Out of total vacancies, 3862 vacancies are for GD Constable and 138 for Radio Constable. The selection for the MPPEB Constable Posts shall be done on the basis of MP Police Constable Exam 2021 which is scheduled to be held from 06th March 2021.
MP Police Constable Job Details
|Origination Name||MP Professional Examination Board|
|Name of Post||Constable (Radio) & Constable (GD)|
|No. of Vacancy||4000 Posts|
Details of Vacancies
Constable (Radio) – 138 Posts
|Ex serv (10%)||04||04||02||03||01||14|
Constable (GD) – 3862 Posts
|Ex serv (10%)||104||104||62||78||39||387|
MP Police Constable Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|MP Police Constable Advertisement Date||25 November 2020|
|MP Police Constable Online Application Start Date||24 December 2020|
|MP Police Constable Online Application Last Date||07 January 2021|
|Application Correction Last Date||12 January 2021|
|MP Police Constable Exam Date||06 March 2021|
|MP Police Constable Admit Card Date||February 2021|
Eligibility for MP Police Constable Recruitment 2021
|Name of Posts||Unreserved, SC & OBC Candidates||ST Candidates|
|Constable (Radio)||Passed Class 10 examination or Higher Secondary or equivalent examination under 10 + 2 system||Passed Class 08 examination or equivalent examination|
|Constable (GD)||Passed Class 10 examination or Higher Secondary or equivalent examination under 10 + 2 system||Passed Class 08 examination or equivalent examination|
- Applicants should be Minimum 18 years to Maximum 25 years Old as on 01 August 2020. (Age Relaxation will be provided as per Govt. Rules).
- Open Category – 21 years to Maximum 28 years and 18 years to Maximum 25 years
|Male (Unreserved)||28+05 = 33 Years||25+08 = 33 years|
|Female (Unreserved)||28+10 = 38 Years||25+13 = 38 years|
|Male & Female Candidates (Govt./Corporation/Board / Autonomous Organization Employees & City Soldiers)||28+10 = 38 Years||25+13 = 38 years|
|Male & Female Candidates (Reserved Category SC/ST & OBC)||28+10 = 38 Years||25+13 = 38 years|
Selection Process for MP Police Constable Recruitment 2021
- Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) will select the applicants through the Written Test/ Physical Test. Further details are available in the official notification.
- We provide a direct link to download the official notification for you.
MP Police Constable Exam Pattern
- After qualifying the PST/PET eligible candidates will be called for MP Police Constable Recruitment written examination. If you want to crack the exam then you need to focus on the latest and new MP Police Constable Exam Pattern & Syllabus.
- The MP Police Recruitment Exam will be held for Paper-I and paper-II. Paper-I and Paper-II will be held in the First and Second shift respectively. Paper-I will be conducted for 100 Marks for Constable Posts and Paper-II will also organize for Head Constable and Assistant Sub Inspector.
|Post Name||Question Paper||Exam Duration||Marks|
|Constable||Paper-1||2 Hours (120 Minutes)||100|
|Head Constable & Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI)||Paper-2||2 Hours (120 Minutes)||100|
MP Police Constable Pay Scale
- Selected candidates will also get the monthly salary post wise and the followings are Pay scale for Constable, Head Constable, and Assistant Sub Inspector posts.
- Constable – Rs 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs 1900/-
- Assistant Sub Inspector – Rs 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs 2400/-
- Head Constable – Rs 5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs 2100/-
Also See: Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2021
MP Police Constable Recruitment 2021 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Interested eligible applicants should apply Online only. Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted. Applicants are advised to go through the advertisement carefully and understand the contents of the Advertisement, Instructions to fill up On-line Application.
Steps to Apply Online for MP Police Constable Recruitment
- Visit the Official Website of MP Vyapam.
- Click on “ONLINE FORM” Option.
- Click on Apply Online for Constable Recruitment.
- You will be Redirected to the MP Online Kiosk Page.
- Click on Login Option.
- Fill the Details for Login if Already Registered or Click on if Not Registered.
- Fill Required Details in New User Registration.
- Pay Application Fee
- Click on Final Submission
- Take a Print out of Application.