MP High Court Recruitment 2019 for 30 Law Clerk cum Research Assistant Posts
MP High Court Recruitment 2019: High Court of Madhya Pradesh, Jabalpur has released a notification to candidates for 30 Law Clerk-Cum Research Assistant Posts on Contractual Basis. Interested candidates, who are looking for a career in High Court, should read the eligibility criteria before applying for the position. The MPHC application form will be effective from 15th November 2019 up to 22nd November 2019 on the official website. Check out the complete details like vacancy, eligibility, exam date, application form, selection process, etc for Madhya Pradesh High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2019.
MP High Court Recruitment 2019 Details
- Name of the Organization: Madhya Pradesh High Court, Jabalpur
- Name of the Post: Law Clerk cum Research Assistant
- Job Category: Madhya Pradesh State Govt Jobs
- Location: Madhya Pradesh
- Number of Posts: 30 Posts
- Openings are as follows:
- Principal Seat Jabalpur: 18 Posts
- Bench Indore: 10 Posts
- Bench Gwalior: 02 Posts
MP High Court Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Start Date of Submission of Application Form: 15th November 2019
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form: 22nd November 2019
- Last Date of correction in Application Form: 24th November 2019
- Online Exam Date: 13th December 2019 (02.00 pm to 04.00 pm)
Eligibility Criteria for MP High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2019
- He/she is citizens of India;
- The candidates must be a law graduate (as on the date of appearing at interview) having a Bachelor Degree in Law (including Integrated Degree Course in Law) from any School/College/University/Institute established by law in India and recognized by the Bar Council of India for enrolment as an Advocate
- Candidates studying in the fifth year of the Five-Year Integrated Law Course will also be eligible to apply subject to furnishing proof of acquiring Law qualification at the time of interview for Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant.
- The candidate must have basis knowledge of computer M.S. Office /Open Officer/Ubuntu including retrieval of desired information from various search engineer/processes such as Manupatra, SCC Online, Lexix Nexis and Westlaw etc.
- Applicants should have minimum of 18 years and maximum of 30 years as on 25th February. There is age relaxation for reserved categories persons as per the govt rules
- Candidates will be selected based on performance in Online Screening Examination followed by interview conducted by High Court of Madhya Pradesh.
- For all Candidates – Rs.800/- including portal charges of MP Online Rs.600/- (Rs.510+18% GST)
- The Application fee should be pay through online mode during filling Online Application Form. The Online Payment using Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card (OR) Bank Challan
MP High Court Recruitment 2019 Application Form
- Eligible candidates can apply online application only through the official website of the MP High Court, www.mphc.gov.in between 18th November 2019.
- Fill the application form as per Guidelines given in the official notification. After successful submission, take a printout of application form.
Steps to Apply Online
- Log on to the MPHC official portal i.e, https://mphc.gov.in/recruitment-result
- Find and click on the link “08th November 2019 – Advertisement for Selection Process for the posts of Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistants for High Court of Madhya Pradesh on Short Term Contractual Assignment-2019”
- Read the details provided in the official MP high court law clerk recruitment 2019 notification
- Check the eligibility and hit “Apply Online”
- Fill all the notification details carefully and pay the fee
- Verify all the details and submit the MPHC application form
- Take a print out and keep the hard copy of application form for future reference