Railway MCF Apprentice Notification 2020 Apply Online for 110 Posts
Railway MCF Apprentice Notification 2020 – Indian Railway, Modern Coach Factory, Raebareli has invited applications for apprentice posts in various trades. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode. i.e. www.mcfrecruitment.in.
A total of 110 Vacancies will be recruited. The online process for Railway MCF Apprentice 2020 has been already started at the official website. All candidates are advised to fill up the online applications before the closure of the application. Check application process, age limit, qualification, experience, selection criteria and other details.
Details of Railway MCF Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Modern Coach Factory Raebareli
Notice No. MCF/ RBL/AA01/2020
Also See: SBI PO 2020 Notification
Starting Date for Submission of online application
02nd November 2020
Last Date for Submission of Online Application
01st December 2020
Merit List release date between
15th to 31st December 2020
- As per the notification, overall 110 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Trade wise vacancy details are given below.
Name of the Trade
No of Vacancy
Essential Qualification (as on 01st Dec 2020)
- The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and must have passed ITI in relevant trade issued by NCVT /SCVT recognized by Government of India.
- The candidate should have already passed the prescribed qualification on the last date of application (01st December 2020)
Age Limit (as on 01st Dec 2020)
- The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on the last date of application (i.e. 01.12.2020).
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in case of OBC candidates.
- For Persons with Benchmark Disability, upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable up to additional 10 years for ex-servicemen to the extent of service rendered in Defence Forces plus 03 years; provided they have put in a minimum of 6 months service at a stretch, except Ex-servicemen who have already joined the Govt. service on Civil side, after availing the servicemen status for the purpose of their engagement
- However, regardless of community, Ex-servicemen will be considered against the Ex-servicemen quota, if available
- If UR vacancies are not available then only Ex-serviceman belonging to those particular communities where vacancies are available will be considered against the ex-servicemen quota.
Also See: HTET 2020 Notification
- The procedure for engagement of candidate will be as under:
- Selection of Act Apprentices is to be made on the basis of merit prepared taking the percentage marks obtained by the candidate in 10th (with min 50% aggregate marks). In case of two candidates having the same marks, the candidate having older age shall be preferred
- In case the Date of Birth also being same, then the candidate who passed matriculation exam earlier shall be considered first
- Further on few Board certificates where marks obtained and total out of marks are not calculated in that case marks obtained in all the subjects as mentioned on the certificates will be taken into consideration for deciding the merit.
- A final merit list will be prepared trade wise and community wise, equal to the number of slots in the descending order of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in I 01h Class, as stated above in para 5 .1 & 5.2.
- A person shall be ELIGIBLE for being trained under the Apprentices Act 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules 1992 as amended from time to time, if he/she satisfies the minimum standards of physical fitness as prescribed in the aforesaid Act and Rules and the standards prescribed for imparting training to the relevant trades which will be certified by a Railway Doctor.
How to Apply?
- Read the detailed notification pdf attached below before Apply Online indianrailways.gov.in
- If you are interested and found yourself eligible for Apprentice, click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill-up the form. You can apply online from 02 Nov 2020 12:00 PM to 01 Dec 2020 at 12:00 PM.
- Enclosures to be uploaded with the Online Application: –
- Applicant must upload· following documents/certificates with the online application failing which application will be rejected.
- Proof of date of birth (10th or Matric certificate).
- Proof of Essential educational i.e. 10th pass Mark sheet & ITI trade certificate issued by NCVT/ SCVT with the mark sheet as the case may be for prescribed trade.
- In case of candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwBD/ Ex-SM etc. Certificate in the prescribed format
- Application fee is to be paid through ONLINE MODE and MCF will not accept Application fee in Cash/Cheque/ Money order/IPO/ Demand Draft/ Central Recruitment Fee Stamps etc.
- Candidate to note that MCF is not responsible for incomplete or pending online application fee transaction for whatever reason
- In such case candidate need to proceed with fresh/new transaction of payment of application fee
- Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates. On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt with the date entered by the candidate will be generated which should be printed and retained by the candidate.