MIDHANI Recruitment 2020 notification Apply Online for 4 Jr. Artisan Posts
MIDHANI Junior Artisan Recruitment 2020 – Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI) has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Junior Artisan. Interested applicants can apply to the posts through the online mode at bsip.res.in on or before 26th September 2020. Check out complete details about MIDHANI Recruitment 2020 eligibility, age limit, important dates, application procedure, fees and more.
MIDHANI Recruitment 2020 04 Jr Artisan Posts
|Organization Name||MIDHANI Limited – Mishra Dhatu Nigam Ltd|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total No of Vacancies||04 Posts|
No of Vacancies
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|1.||Junior Artisan – Production: (WG02)||UR(01)|
|2.||Junior Artisan – Production : (WG02)||OBC(01)|
|3.||Junior Artisan – Production : (WG02)||ST(01)|
|4.||Junior Artisan – Production : (WG02)||SC(01)|
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||07th September 2020|
|Last date for Submission of Application||26th September 2020|
Also See: BPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Junior Artisan – Production: (WG02): SSC + ITI with minimum of 2 years post qualification experience in operations of Water Jet Cutting Machine.
- Junior Artisan – Production: (WG02): SSC + ITI with minimum 2 years post qualification experience in operations of Ballistic Panel Moulding Hydraulic Press
- Junior Artisan – Production : (WG02): SSC + ITI with minimum 2 years post qualification experience in operations of CNC Fiber Cutting Machine
- Junior Artisan – Production: (WG02): SSC + ITI with minimum 2 years post qualification experience in operations of Auto Clave.
- For Gen/ UR Applicants – 30 Years
- Applicants Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through MIDHANI official Notification 2020 for more reference.
- Junior Artisan Rs. 20,000/-
- Applicants shortlisted based on the initial screening of applications will be called for Written Test. Applicants qualified / shortlisted in the Written Test will be called for Practical / Trade Test (Wherever applicable). Date, Time and Venue of the Written/ Practical/ Trade Test will be intimated to the shortlisted / eligible candidates through E-mail/ Midhani Website only.
- Applicants called for Written Test & Practical / Trade Test are required to bring the certificates (original and one set of attested photocopies) in proof of Qualification, Age, Experience, Category (as applicable), Employment Exchange Registration card etc. and two passport size colour photographs
How to Apply?
- Interested and eligible applicants can visit the MIDHANI URL midhani-india.in > careers > e-recruitment and then read carefully the eligibility criteria and the instructions to apply online.
- Application should be submitted strictly “ONLINE” by logging on to MIDHANI website given above. The website will be kept open between 1000 Hrs on 07th September 2020 till 1700 Hrs on 26th September 2020 for this purpose.
- Applicants are required to possess a valid e-mail ID and contact mobile phone number, which is to be entered in the application so that intimation regarding test / interview can be sent. MIDHANI will not be responsible for bouncing of e-mail sent to the applicants.
- The applicants have to make a payment of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) towards application fee through online payment using the debit card / credit card / net banking using the payment link available. Applicants belonging to SC/ST/PWD/ESM category are not required to pay the application fee.
- Applicants have to upload all the relevant documents pertaining to date of birth proof (SSC certificate), qualification, category, relevant experience, through the link available in the application form.
- Experience certificates should invariably contain the details of service with clear relevant designation / position, work experience & time period. Applications without supporting documents will not be considered.
- After successful submission of online application, the candidate can take printout of the submitted application and keep it for future reference. “Applicants need not send the hard copy” Applicants from Govt/Quasi Govt/PSU should submit No Objection Certificate at the time of written test. Candidates without NOC will not be permitted for the written test.
- Rs.100/- for all applicants and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM applicants. You should make the payment via online (debit card/ credit card/ net banking).