MHADA Recruitment 2021 Apply 565 JE, AE, Clerk & Other Vacancies
MHADA Recruitment 2021 – Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHAADA) has released 565 vacancies for Junior Engineer, Clerk, Senior Clerk, Assistant Engineer, Executive Engineer, Senior Clerk and various other posts.
The registration for the MHADA Recruitment 2021 starts from 17th September 2021. The last date of registration is 14th October 2021. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Process of MHADA Recruitment 2021 & complete the required eligibility criteria can read the full notification and apply online for MHDA.
Also See: HESCOM Apprentice Recruitment 2021
MHADA Recruitment 2021 Overview
- Name of Organization: Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA)
- Name of Post: Junior Engineer, Clerk, Senior Clerk, Assistant Eng, Executive Eng, Senior Clerk etc.
- Number of Vacancies: 565 Posts
- Job Location: Maharashtra
- The vacancies for the MHADA Recruitment 2021 are illustrated in the table below:
|S No.||Name of Post||Vacancies|
|1.||Executive Engineer [Architecture]||13|
|2.||Deputy Engineer [Architecture]||13|
|4.||Assistant Engineer [Architecture]||30|
|5.||Assistant Legal Adviser||2|
|6.||Junior Engineer [Architecture]||119|
|7.||Junior Architect Assistant||6|
|8.||Architectural Engineering Assistant||44|
Eligibility for MHADA Recruitment 2021
- The information related to educational qualifications of various posts is illustrated in the table below:
- Executive Engineer [Architecture]: Degree in Architecture or Construction; more than 7 years of working experience
- Deputy Engineer [Architecture]: Degree in Architecture or Construction; more than 3 years of working experience
- Administrative Officer: Degree / Diploma in Marketing and Finance in Business Management; 5 years of administrative experience in Commerce and Finance.
- Assistant Engineer [Architecture]: Degree in Architecture
- Assistant Legal Adviser: Post graduate degree in Law; five years of experience especially in Land Tenures, Transfer of Property, Plots for Housing Ownership, Co-operative Housing Institutions and other authorities.
- Junior Engineer [Architecture]: Degree in Architecture
- Junior Architect Assistant: Graduate/Post Graduate degree in Architecture
- Architectural Engineering Assistant: Degree in Architecture
- Assistant: Degree and more than 5 years of experience in administrative work
- Senior Clerk: Degree and more than 3 years of experience in administrative work
- Junior Clerk: Degree; Marathi typography at least 30 sq.m. Speed limit or English typing at least 40 sq.m.; Government Commercial Certificate of Speed Limit or Certificate of Computer Typing.
- Shorthand Writer: Passed Senior Secondary School; Government Commerce Certificate in a shorthand examination of 80 S.P.M. And English Typing Examination 40 Sq. Or Marathi Typing Examination 30 Sq.
- Surveyor: Passed Senior Secondary School; two-year certificate in the subject of Surveyor
- Tracer: Passed Senior Secondary School; passed Intermediate Grade Drawing Examination or Accredited Architectural Drawing Exam or its equivalent exam; Holds an Industrial Training Institute (I.T.I) certificate in architecture.
- Executive Engineer [Architecture] – 18 to 40
- Deputy Engineer [Architecture] – 18 to 38
- Administrative Officer – 19 to 38
- Assistant Engineer [Architecture] – 18 to 38
- Assistant Legal Adviser – 18 to 38
- Junior Engineer [Architecture] – 18 to 38
- Junior Architect Assistant – 19 to 38
- Architectural Engineering Assistant – 18 to 38
- Assistant – 19 to 38
- Senior Clerk – 19 to 38
- Junior Clerk – 19 to 38
- Shorthand Writer – 19 to 38
- Surveyor – 18 to 38
- Tracer – 18 to 38
MHADA Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- The online application process for the MHADA Recruitment 2021 starts from 17th September 2021. All the candidates must register themselves as early as possible to avoid the last-minute rush. The last date of online application is 14th October 2021. The selection process is as follows:
- Candidate must secure at least 45% out of total marks in the written exam to be included in the merit list. If there are less candidates, the appointing authority has the power to relax the criteria.
- Eligible candidates who fulfill the prescribed qualifications/conditions for the post will be selected from the merit list based on the marks obtained in this examination.
MHADA Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- The online registration for the MHADA Recruitment 2021 starts from 17th September 2021. Interested candidates should read all the details regarding the eligibility criteria carefully before applying for the suitable post
- Candidates can visit the official website gov.in
Steps to Apply
- All the candidates must read the important instructions mentioned in the recruitment notification before applying for the suitable post. The link for online application will be released on 17th September 2021. The steps for submitting online application is as follows:
- Visit the official website or click on the above link for starting the online registration.
- Enter all the basic details to complete the registration process.
- Enter the details related to communication and educational qualification.
- Pay the applicable fee using the suitable payment mode.
- The applications for the MHADA Recruitment 2021 start from 17th September 2021. The fee structure is as follows:
- Unreserved Category – Rs.500/-
- Backward Category – Rs.300/-
- MHADA Recruitment 2021 has been released on the official website. Admit Cards for MHADA Recruitment 2021 will be released by MHADA 15 Days prior to the Exams candidates can download MHADA Recruitment Admit Card 2021 by entering their credentials appropriately on the official website
- MHADA Result 2021 will be announced tentatively after one month of the exams candidates can check their result status on the official website with the help of necessary credentials.