Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2021 for 425 Trade Apprentice Posts, Apply Online
Mazagon Dock Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Mazagon Dock Limited has released a notification for recruitment to the various posts of Trade Apprentice. A total of 425 vacancies of Trade Apprentice Post. Applicants willing to apply for apprentice posts can check this recruitment notification for educational qualification, experience, selection criteria and other details here.
Details of Mazagon Dock Trade Apprentice Recruitment
- Organization Name: Mazagon Dock Ship Builders Limited (MDL)
- Advertisement No: MDLATS/02/2021
- Job Name: Trade Apprentice
- Job Location: Mumbai
Also Apply NPCIL Clerical Assistant Recruitment 2021
Mazagon Dock Apprentice Vacancy Details
- Draftsman (Mech) – 20
- Electrician – 49
- Fitter – 62
- Pipe Fitter – 87
- Structural Fitter – 63
- Fitter Structural (Ex. ITI Fitter) – 20
- Welder – 15
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant – 15
- Carpenter – 21
- Rigger – 47
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 26
- Total Vacancy: 425 Posts
Mazagon Dock Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Date of Commencement of Online Application: 22nd July 2021
- Last Date of Online Application: 10th August 2021
- Date of declaration of List of Eligible & Not Eligible Candidates: 16th August 2021
- Last date for representation regarding ineligibility: 22nd August 2021
- Tentative Date for release of Admit Card / Hall Tickets for Online Exam: 23rd August 2021
- Tentative Date for conduct of Online Examination: 04th week of Aug 2021
Also Apply HARTRON SETC 2021 Application Form
Eligibility for Mazagon Dock Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Group A (Draftsman (Mechanical), Electrician, Fitter, Structural): The applicant should have Passed SSC in General Science & Mathematics securing minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General / OBC / EWS / DIVYANG/ AFC; Pass Class for SC/ST Only. In case of passing criteria is best of 5 subjects taken, General Science & Mathematics Should be the Part of the Qualifying Board Curriculum & Candidate should have passed, Otherwise, Application will be rejected.
- Pipe Fitter: The applicant should have Passed SSC securing a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General / OBC /EWS / DIVYANG,/ AFC; Pass Class for SC/ST Only.
- Group B: Passed ITI in Fitter / Electrician / Plumber / Welder / Computer Operator & Programming Assistant / Carpenter trades from Govt./ Govt recognized Institute securing minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General / OBC / EWS / DIVYANG / AFC.
- Group C: 8th Std. under (10 + 2) system Passed with Science & Mathematics securing minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General / OBC / EWS / DIVYANG / AFC; Pass class for SC/ST only.
- Group A – 15 to 19 years
- Group B – 16 to 21 years
- Group C – 14 to 18 years
- (There will be age relaxation for the candidates belonging to reserved category as per government norms)
Also Apply IBPS Clerk 2022 Notification
Mazagon Dock Apprentice Selection Criteria
- Selection for Apprenticeship will be completed in Three Stages.
- 1st Stage i.e. Online Exam (Computer-Based Test): Only Eligible Candidates in Group A, B & C will be called for Online Examination (Computer-based exam). The Online Examination will consist 100 Number of Multiple Choice questions based of the Minimum Qualification of respective Groups (i.e. Class 10th Pass for Group A, ITI Pass for Group B & Class 8th Pass for Group C) and the Examination will be of 2 hours duration.
- 2nd Stage Medical Exam & Document Verification: Candidates securing maximum marks (each Group & Category wise) in Online Exam would only be called for Medical Examination & Document Verification, Schedule for Eligible Candidates in Group A, B & C. Medical Examination will be done by the Medical Officer of the Company. If any candidate is advised for specialist opinion i.e. X-ray, Blood Test etc., it will be at their cost.
- 3rd Stage – Trade Allotment: The candidates would only be called in Order of merit marks obtained in the Online Exam. In case of absenteeism or non-acceptance of available merit seats, the candidature will be rejected immediately & the next available candidate in the order of merit will be called.
Mazagon Dock Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants can apply online from 22 July to 10 August 2021. After submitting the online application, the applicants can take a printout of the application form for future reference.
- For Application applicants are advised to visit https://mazagondock.in under Career / Online Recruitment – Apprentice and please click on Create New Account for New Registration. After registration, login in to account and apply
- In case of difficulty in registration, applicants may contact on email [email protected] or numbers 022-2376-4151/4155 (from Monday to Friday, 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM)
- Applicants from General (UR), OBC, EWS & AFC Category will be required to pay Rs. 100/- + Bank charges (nonrefundable) as applicable, as application processing fees
- SC, ST & Divyang Category candidates are exempted from payment of fees, however they have to upload valid caste and disability certificate (whichever is applicable), otherwise application will not be accepted.
Also See: SSB Head Constable Recruitment 2021