LIC Agent Recruitment 2020 Apply Online 40 Posts
LIC Recruitment 2020 for 40 LIC Agent Vacancies in Firozabad – Uttar Pradesh location. Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 40 Posts through Online mode. LIC career official website is www.licindia.in recruitment 2020. All the eligible aspirants please read the LIC 2020 official notification (Given below) carefully before applying for LIC Agent vacancy. Last Date to Apply Online is 03rd December 2020. Check out below vacancy details, eligibility, age limit, application form, selection procedure, pay scale, important dates and more for LIC Agent Recruitment 2020.
Also See: IOCL Recruitment 2021
LIC Recruitment 2020 – 40 LIC Agent Jobs
|Bank Name||Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)|
|Name of the Post||Lic Agent|
|Total No of Posts||40 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 10000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Firozabad – Uttar Pradesh|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
LIC Agent Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Start Date to Apply Online: 26th November 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 03rd December 2020
Eligibility for LIC Agent Recruitment 2020
- Applicants must have passed 10th class or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Applicants’ age limit should be Minimum age 18 years & Maximum 45 years
- Age Relaxation SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Also See: SSB Constable Recruitment 2020
LIC Agent Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
- The applicants will be shortlisted by the written exam and interview. These will be held on 03rd December 2020 at Employment fair organized by Covid-19, in view of security, Government of India, State Government and Government Administration. Applicants who will pass in this process may select for the Agent post. Stay connected with us for further updates regarding to this.
LIC Agent Pay Scale
- For Agent post pay Scale Rs. 10000/-
- Other Post-wise Pay Scale details go to the official notification.
Also See: Bihar UDHD JE Recruitment 2020
LIC Recruitment 2020 Application Form
How to Apply Online?
- Apply Online for job Vacancies. LIC (Life Insurance Corporation) invited online applications from eligible and interested applicants to fill up posts, through LIC official Notification 2020 -21
- Job Seekers who are looking for career in Life Insurance Corporation can make use of this opportunity. Apply Online for these LIC However visit LIC official website for more details about recruitment process and any other quires.
Step to Apply
- Step 1: Go to official website of Rojgaar Sangam, U.P.
- Step 2: Search for the job you want to apply and select it.
- Step 3: Read the job description carefully, if you are eligible then click apply online.
- Step 4: Fill your details and click submit.
- Step 5: Take a print out of your application for future use.
Check out below: