KVIC Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 108 Executive Vacancies
KVIC Recruitment 2020: The Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) has been invited online applications from eligible Indian citizens for direct recruitment in Group B and C category posts. Applicants can Apply Online from 20th December 2019 to 19th January 2020. Applicants can check out the notification details such as vacancy, eligibility, educational qualification, age limit, selection process, apply online, salary, dates, for KVIC Recruitment 2020.
KVIC भर्ती 2020: खादी और ग्रामोद्योग आयोग (KVIC) को ग्रुप बी और सी श्रेणी के पदों में सीधी भर्ती के लिए पात्र भारतीय नागरिकों से ऑनलाइन आवेदन आमंत्रित किए गए हैं। आवेदक 20 दिसंबर 2019 से 19 जनवरी 2020 तक ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदक केवीआईसी भर्ती 2020 के लिए वैकेंसी, पात्रता, शैक्षणिक योग्यता, आयु सीमा, चयन प्रक्रिया, ऑनलाइन आवेदन, वेतन, तिथि जैसी अधिसूचना विवरण देख सकते हैं।
Also read Latest Government Jobs
KVIC Recruitment 2020 Details
- Name of Organization: Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC)
- Post Name: Executive / Assistant (Group B & C)
- Name of the Board: KVIC
- Vacancy: 108 Posts
Post wise Details
- Senior Executive (Economic Research) – 02
- Executive (Village Industries) – 56
- Executive (Khadi) – 06
- Junior Executive (FBAA) – 03
- Junior Executive (Adm. & HR) – 15
- Assistant (Village Industries) – 15
- Assistant (Khadi) – 08
- Assistant (Training) – 03
- Note – 1: Number of vacancies is tentative and may increase or decrease as per requirement in final Selection and will not be notified or published in newspaper.
- Note – 2: 4 (Four) posts is reserved for the Persons with Disability (Degree of Disability 40% or above) as per details given below:
- 2 post for Executive (Village Industries) – OH (OA, OL)
- 1 post for Junior Executive (FBAA) – HH (HI)
- 1 post Junior Executive (Adm. & HR) – LV (VH)
- A disability certificate in the manner and forms prescribed under Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation), Rules must be produced to avail the reservation.
- Note – 3: 10% reservation to the Ex-Servicemen for the above posts.
- Note – 4: In case the Persons with Disability and Ex-Servicemen are not available, then it will be filled up through UR, EWS and OBC category candidates.
KVIC Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Opening Date & time for Online Registration of applications 20th December 2019
- Last Date of Closing of Registration & Submission of Application: 19th January 2020 (Upto 23.59 hrs)
- Tentative Month for Computer Based Online Examination: February 2020
- Tentative Month for Document Verification of Shortlisted Candidates: March 2020
Also read RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020
Eligibility for KVIC Recruitment 2020
- Age Limit – Not exceeding Thirty (30) years. Other age relaxation is as per Government of India guidelines
- Senior Executive (Economic Research) – 30 years
- Executive (Village Industries) – 27 years
- Executive (Khadi) – 27 years
- Junior Executive (FBAA) – 27 years
- Junior Executive (Adm. & HR) – 27 years
- Assistant (Village Industries) – 27 years
- Assistant (Khadi) – 27 years
- Assistant (Training) – 27 years
- Senior Executive (Economic Research): Master degree in Economics/Statistics/ Commerce (with Statistics and Economics as a subject) from a recognized University
- Executive (Village Industries): Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology from a recognised University, Or Master of Science from a recognised University, Or Master of Business Administration with Bachelor of Science from a recognized University.
- Executive (Khadi): Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology in Textile Engineering Or Textile Technology or Fashion Technology from a recognised University.
- Junior Executive (FBAA): Bachelor of Commerce from a recognised University.
- Junior Executive (Adm. & HR): (a) (i) Masters’ Degree of a recognized University or equivalent; Or (ii) Degree of a recognized University or equivalent; AND (b) Three (3) years’ experience in the relevant field.
- Assistant (Village Industries): Diploma in Engineering or Bachelor of Science from a recognized University/Board/Institute
- Assistant (Khadi): Diploma in Textile Engineering or Textile Technology or Fashion Technology or Handloom Technology from a recognized University/Board/Institute
- Assistant (Training): Diploma in Engineering or Bachelor of Science from a recognized University/Board/Institute.
Also read Latest Fresher Jobs
- All qualifications must be from UGC recognized Indian University/UGC recognized Indian Deemed Universities or AICTE approved courses. Diploma in Engineering qualification should be recognized by respective State Board of Technical Education.
- Wherever CGPA/ OGPA or a letter grade in Degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the online application form as per norms adopted by University/ Institutes. Candidates will be required to submit proof / certificate to this effect from the institute at the time of verification of documents, if called for the same.
- For post of Junior Executive (Adm.& HR) equivalent qualification apart from MBA, 2 (two) years Post Graduate Diploma in Management with specialization in relevant field/MMS with specialization in relevant field shall also be considered.
- Internship training shall not be considered as work experience. Only direct work experience including fixed term basis employment in an organization will be taken in to consideration.
- The crucial date for determining the age limit, educational qualification and experience shall be the closing date for receipt of application from candidates i.e. 19.01.2020
- The applicant should posses the minimum qualification as on the closing date of application i.e. 19.01.2020 & therefore appearing cases, incomplete qualification (or less experience, if applicable) will not be accepted.
- Age relaxation of 5 years applicable for applicants who have the domicile of J&K during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 as per Govt. of India guidelines.
- Age relaxation for Ex-Servicemen and Persons with Disability (Degree of Disability 40% or above) is applicable as per Government of India guidelines.
- No upper age limit for employees of Khadi and Village Industries Commission.
Also read State Govt Jobs
KVIC Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
- Before applying, applicants should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as on the last date of submission of application. Admission to computer based on-line examination will be provisional.
- The selection for all the above posts will be made as per merit on the basis of performance in the Computer Based Test. Shortlisted applicants will be called for verification of the original documents according to merit, availability of vacancies and reservation rules.
- In case of tie-ups of marks, then shortlisting of applicants will be done on basis of age and if it is also the same, then it will be decided on marks obtained in the prescribed educational qualification for the post.
- Candidature are subject to verification of details/documents at the time of Joining.
- Before joining service, the selected applicants will have to undergo an initial medical examination by the Commission as per Medical Attendance Rules and the decision of the Board will be final and binding.
KVIC Salary/Pay Scale
- Selected applicants will be placed as per category of post in the corresponding pay matrix as mentioned against the post in the eligibility criteria. There will be probation of Two years. On successful completion of probation, they shall be regularized in the cadre
- Selected applicants are entitled to all other perks and allowances as per rules and regulation of KVIC, to be governed by CDA rules.
- Applicants may be posted anywhere in the office of KVIC in India. Only applicants willing to serve anywhere in India should apply.
KVIC Application Fee
- All the applicants irrespective of their categories belonging to are required to pay a non refundable application fee of Rs.1000/- for each post applied for. Bank Charges will be extra as applicable.
- Application fee will be paid through Online mode i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking etc. There will not be any other mode of payment of application fee and KVIC will not be responsible for non-receipt of application fee
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Applicants are therefore advised to verify their eligibility conditions before applying
KVIC Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
How to Apply?
- Applicants satisfying the eligibility conditions have to apply through online registration system of KVIC i.e. http://www.kvic.org.in from 20th December 2019 to 19th January 2020.
General Instructions for filling up of Application Form:
- The applicant shall apply through On-line mode only, as per qualifications and eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Applicant must specifically indicate the percentage of marks obtained (calculated to the nearest two decimals) in the relevant column of the application. Where percentage of marks is not awarded by the University but only CGPA/OGPA is awarded, the same shall be converted into percentage in terms of conversion norms of University in this regard. Applicants will have to produce the certificate/document issued by the University evidencing conversion formula of university, when called for document verification.
- Applicants have to produce in original the photo identity proof and submit photocopy of the photo identity proof along with Examination Call Letter (Admit Card) while attending the examination, without which they will not be allowed to take up the exam
- Applicants must note that the name as appearing on the call letter (provided during the process of registration) should exactly match the name as appearing on the photo identity proof. Female candidates who have changed first/last/middle name post marriage must take special note of this
- If there is any mismatch between the name indicated in the Call Letter and Photo Identity Proof the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
- Before starting to fill -up the online application, keep ready with you the following details/documents/ information:
- E-Mail ID (valid till recruitment process is over)
- Mobile No. (valid till recruitment process is over)
- Personal and Educational qualification details
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photograph (not more than 3 weeks old in jpg/jpeg format having size between 50 kb-100 kb)
- Scanned Copy of Signature with Black ink pen (in jpg/jpeg format having size between 10kb-50 kb)
- Write-up (200 words) about experience to feed in online application form (wherever applicable)
- Scanned Copies of documents (in jpg/jpeg/pdf format), as follows:
- Documentary proof of Date of Birth (Matriculation/ 10th/ 12th/HSC Certificate (having size between 50 kb to 1000 kb)
- Final/Provisional Degree/Certificate for Graduation & Post Graduation, as applicable(having size between 50kb to 1000 kb)
- OBC Caste Certificate/ EWS in respect of reserved categories in prescribed proforma (having size between 50 kb to 1000 kb).
- PWD Certificate in case of Persons with Disability candidates in prescribed format (having size between 50 kb to 1000 kb).
- Service Certificate in case of Ex-servicemen (having size between 50 kb to 1000 kb)
- Certificate in the prescribed format issued by the competent authority in respect of J&K domicile (having size between 50 kb to 1000 kb)