KRCL Junior Technical Assistant 2021 Jobs Notification of JTA Posts
KRCL Junior Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021 – KRCL Konkan Railway inviting applications for the positions of Junior Technical Assistant. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
KRCL Recruitment JTA 2021
- Organization Name: Konkan Railway Corporation Limited
- Posts Name: Junior Technical Assistant (JTA)
- Job Location – Navi Mumbai
Also See NTPC Executive Recruitment 2021
- Gen – 09
- SC – 03
- ST – 02
- OBC – 04
- Total No. of Vacancies: 18 Posts
- Last Date for Submission of Application is on 17th December 2021
Eligibility Criteria for KRCL Junior Technical Assistant
- Full-time Engineering Degree (B.E/B.Tech) in Electronics / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication /Communication /Instrumentation with not less than 60% marks from a recognized University approved by AICTE
- Candidates should be maximum 25 years for the post of Jr. Technical Assistant (Signal & Telecommunication), as on 01st December 2021 with further age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates
- Age relaxation for Ex-servicemen is discretionary
Also see BSNL Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2021
How to Apply?
- Candidate fulfilling the above criteria may report for walk-in interview along with one copy of application, prepared in the prescribed format as available in the KRCL website konkanrailway.com at the link: Recruitment > Current Notification, along with original and one set of self attested copies of all required certificates (age proof, qualification, Caste certificate, etc).
- The details of the post, qualification, category date and time of Walk-in-Interview: Jr. Technical Assistant (Signal & Telecommunication) – 13/12/2021 to 17/12/2021
- Place – USBRL Project Head Office, Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd., Satyam Complex, Marble Market, Extension- Trikuta Nagar, Jammu, Jammu & Kashmir (U.T), Pin-180011
- After preliminary verification of the applications/Documents submitted by the candidates in person, the eligible candidate(s) will only be interviewed. Candidates should come prepared to stay for minimum 2-3 days, if required, at their own cost
- No train/bus fare/ TA/DA shall be payable by the Corporation. Applications should be complete and strictly as per the prescribed format.
- Documents to be attached with the filled application:
- Self-attested copies of certificate in proof of qualification (As per the qualification specified in the instruction sheet).
- Self-Attested copy of Proof of Date of Birth.
- Self-Attested copy of caste certificate in the format required for Central Government Employment (in case of SC/ST/OBC-NCL. Candidates belonging to OBC but coming under the Creamy Layer are not entitled for OBC reservation). They should indicate their category as GEN. Certificate in support of claims for Ex-servicemen.
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- Methodology of percentage calculation CGPI/CGPA/SGPA etc issued by colleges/Universities.
KRCL Junior Technical Assistant Selection Process
- The candidates shall arrive on time at the venue and get registered with the nominated KRCL official for the walk-in-interview as indicated.
- The candidate will be interviewed by a nominated Committee and the selection will be finalized on merit based on the performance in the interview, qualification etc. All the eligible candidates will be first interviewed by a nominated Committee and the shortlist panel will be prepared
- The shortlisted candidates who are found suitable will be engaged subject to found suitable in the prescribed Medical Examination.
- The decision of the Nominated Committee will be final and binding
KRCL Junior Technical Assistant Pay Scale
- Pay salary for KRCL Junior Technical Assistant (JTA) Posts: Rs.30000/-