KPSC Recruitment 2021 Out – Apply Online 83 Assistant Engineer Jobs
KPSC Recruitment 2021 – Kerala Public Service Commission has invited online application for Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021 in Kerala State Pollution Control Board. Candidates with B.E./B.Tech degree are eligible to apply for 83 Posts of Kerala PSC Assistant Engineer.
The application form will be available on the official website upto June 02, 2021. For further information on eligibility criteria, important dates, fees and other specific details, read here.
KPSC Recruitment 2021 Details
|Organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer|
|Job type||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Category||PSC Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||83 Posts|
- Currently, Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) recruits 83 candidates to fill their following jobs
|Assistant Engineer||83 Posts|
KPSC Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||07th May 2021|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||02nd June 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Recruitment 2021
- To apply for the KPSC Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, KPSC used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations
- Tech Civil/Chemical/Environmental Engineering or equivalent from a UGC recognized University.
- Note: A Post Graduate Degree in Environmental Engineering/ Technology or Public Health Engineering/Technology of a recognized University shall be a preferential qualification.
- For Gen/ UR Candidates – 18-36 years
- For more details on the age limit, kindly refer to the latest KPSC Recruitment Notification 2021
- Any person appointed to this post shall, from the date on which he joins duty, be on probation for a total period of two years on duty within a continuous period of three years.
Also Apply Indian Navy SSR and AA Recruitment 2021
- KPSC used to follow the following selection process to recruit a candidate to their company. Candidates are requested to adhere to the same detail given below.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
KPSC Recruitment 2021 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Candidates must register as per ONE TIME REGISTRATION with the official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post
- Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and Password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post
- The Photograph uploaded should be taken after 31.12.2011. Name of the candidate and the date of photograph taken should be printed legibly at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs
- No application fee is required. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile candidates must ensure correctness of the information in their profile. They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission
- Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. Candidates are advised to keep a printout or soft copy of the online application for future reference. Candidates can take the printout of the application by clicking on the link ‘My applications’ in their profile
- All correspondences with the Commission, regarding the application should be accompanied with the print out of the application. The application will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the notification is found in due course of processing.
- Original documents to prove qualification, experience, age, Community etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
- If written/OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of this selection candidates possessing requisite qualification as per Para 7 above alone shall submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration profiles. Such candidates alone can generate and download the Admission Tickets in the last 15 days till the date of Test.