KRCL Recruitment 2021 Notification Walk-in Interview for 18 Jr. Technical Assistant Posts
KRCL Recruitment 2021 – Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) has been invited eligible and interested candidates to attend the walk-in-interview to fill up Jr. Technical Assistant Posts through KRCL official notification March-2021. Who are looking for a career in Jammu and Kashmir Government can make use of this opportunity. Walk-interview for these KRCL Jr. Technical Assistant jobs will held on 20th to 23rd April 2021.
Also See: Sikkim TET 2021 Notification
- Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) is a Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Railways having its Corporate Office at CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai and Project Office at Marble Market, Extension- Trikuta Nagar, Jammu, Jammu & Kashmir. KRCL invites applications for the following posts on fixed term contract on fixed remuneration basis for USBRL Project to be operated in the U.T of Jammu and Kashmir
|Job Role||Jr. Technical Assistant|
|Junior Technical Assistant||18 Posts|
- Technical Assistant (Signal & Telecommunication): 20th April 2021 to 23rd April 2021
Educational Qualification & Experience
- Full time Engineering Degree (B.E/B.Tech) in Electronics / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Communication / Instrumentation with not less than 60% marks from a recognized University approved by AICTE.
- 25 Years (age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates. Special age relaxation to the candidates of Jammu & Kashmir is applicable. Age relaxation for Ex-servicemen is discretionary)
Also See: OPSC PGT Recruitment 2021
- The candidates shall arrive on time at the venue and get registered with the nominated KRCL official for the walk-in-interview as indicated.
- The candidate will be interviewed by a nominated Committee and the selection will be finalized on merit based on the performance in the interview, qualification etc. All the registered candidates will be first interviewed by a nominated Committee and the shortlist panel will be prepared. The shortlisted candidates who are found suitable will be engaged subject to found suitable in the prescribed Medical Examination.
- The decision of the Nominated Committee will be final and binding
- The other broad terms of contract are given below for information of the candidate which are subject to changes at the time of actually entering into the contract, at the discretion of KRCL, which may please be noted:
- Selected candidates will be required to execute a bond of Rs. 50,000/- in favour of Konkan Railway Corporation Limited on Rs. 100/- stamp paper to serve the Company for the period specified in the subsequent para below or any further extended period.
- Initially, the contract period will be for a period of 02 years, and extendable on satisfactory performance and with mutual consent as per the requirement.
- The contractual service is required for USBRL Project of KRCL. This is not a regular establishment post.
How to Apply?
- The details of Post, Date, Time and Place of Walk-in-Interview is as follows
- Jr Technical Assistant (Signal & Telecommunication) – 20/04/2021 to 23/04/2021 reporting time @ 09:00 hrs. to 13:00 hrs.
- USBRL Project Head Office, Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd., Satyam Complex, Marble Market, Extension- Trikuta Nagar, Jammu, Jammu & Kashmir. Pin 180011
- Candidates should see the eligibility criteria and application format on the KRCL website konkanrailway.com at the link – Recruitment > Current Notification. Candidates should report directly for walk-in-interview along with one copy of application in the prescribed format as given at the above link.
- Candidates should come for Walk-in-Interview along with Original certificates (age, qualification, caste etc.) and one set of self-attested copies of the same.
- No train/bus fare/ TA/DA shall be payable by the Corporation.
- After preliminary verification of the applications/Documents submitted by the candidates in person, the eligible candidate(s) will only be interviewed. Candidates should come prepared to stay for minimum 2-3 days, if required, at their own cost. No train/bus fare/ TA/DA shall be payable by the Corporation. Applications should be complete and strictly as per the prescribed format.
- Applications not conforming to the prescribed format or having illegible/ambiguous certificates or without certificates or incomplete will be summarily rejected.