KIOCL Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Engineer Trainee 25 Posts
KIOCL Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2020 – The KIOCL Limited (KIOCL), Schedule ‘A’ Miniratna, has been invited online applications for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) for various disciplines. The recruitment will be done through GATE Score secured in 2019 or 2020. Eligible applicants can apply for the posts on the official website of KIOCL kioclltd.in from 06th July 2020. The last date for submitting KIOCL GATE Application is 31st July 2020. Read complete details for KIOCL Recruitment 2020 application form, eligibility criteria, age limit, salary, selection procedure, important dates and more for KIOCL Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2020.
KIOCL Recruitment 2020: Overview
- Name of the Organization: KIOCL Limited
- Post: Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)
- Qualification: B.E/B.Tech
- Total Vacancies: 25 Posts
- No.: HR/02/637
- Job Location: Bengaluru & Mangaluru (Karnataka)
Check out below:
KIOCL Graduate Engineer Trainee 2020 Important Dates
- Online Application Start Date: 06th July 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31st July 2020
- Last Date to send by Post: 10th August 2020
- Date of Interview: Will be communicated by e-mail to eligible candidates only
- The total no of vacancies for the KIOCL Graduate Engineer Trainee is 25.
- Mechanical/ Metallurgical: 11 Posts
- Electrical/Electrical& Electronics: 06 Posts
- Electronics & Communication/Instrumentation & Control: 04 Posts
- Electronics & Communication/ Computer Science: 02 Posts
- Mining: 02 Posts
- Total: 25 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for KIOCL Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2020
- The applicants must hold an Engineering Degree in the Disciplines mentioned above from a recognized University.
- Engineering passed out during the year 2018 & 2019
- Minimum 75% for General and 65% for SC/ST & OBC applicants aggregate of all semesters of engineering degree.
- CGPA-7.9 for General and 6.8 for SC/ST & OBC applicants.
- GATE 2019, 2020 Scores
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) categories. Age relaxation for Persons with Disabilities (degree of disability 40% or above) is 5 years for candidates belonging to General, 8 years for OBC and 10 years for SC/ST categories
- The selected candidates are required to execute a Bond along with a surety to serve the company for a minimum period of 4 years from date of joining to the company in the form and manner prescribed by the company.
Training & Probation
- Graduate Engineer Trainees will be placed under training for one-year w.e.f date of joining as GET. After successful completion of one-year training, the candidates will be placed under probation for one year.
- Graduate Engineer Trainees will be placed in the E0 level (In the Pay scale of Rs.40000-3%-140000/- or such corresponding scale as amended from time to time on a commencing basic pay of Rs.40000/- per month plus other allowances as admissible under the Company’s rules
- On successful completion of 12 months training, they will be on probation for 12 months in the same scale.
- After successful completion of the probation & confirmation in writing, GETs will be placed in the pay scale of Rs.50000-3%-160000/- (E1) or such corresponding scale as amended from time to time.
- The above posts carries Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, HRA, Perks (Maximum of 20% of basic pay), and benefits like Provident Fund, Gratuity, Performance Related Pay, Group Insurance Scheme, Group Personal Accident Scheme, Medical benefits etc., as per Company’s rules and as amended from time to time.
Mode of Selection
- GATE Rank/Score
- Personal Interview
- The date, time and venue of interview will be intimated by e-mail. The candidates called for interview shall present mandatorily the following documents at the time of interview for certificates verification.
KIOCL Graduate Engineer Trainee 2020 Apply Online
How to Apply?
- Applicants need to apply online in current opening section of KIOCL website (kioclltd.in) from 06th July to 31st July 2020
- Applicant should click on online application link, read the instructions carefully and fill-in the online application form giving accurate information.
- Applicant needs to enter GATE score secured in 2019 or 2020 GATE exam. Candidate also needs to provide details about his/her enrollment id/email address, registration id, GOAPS password and date of birth etc.
- The above information is required to verify the GATE Score only. Confidentiality will be maintained with regard to GATE credentials. Applicant needs to enclose GATE score sheet downloaded from GATE website while sending downloaded KIOCL employment application.
- Applicants appeared in different GATE paper (other than that of their Qualifying Engineering Discipline) will not be considered for further selection procedure
- For Example: If a applicant possesses a BE/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering and passed in Electrical Engineering paper in GATE 2019/2020, his/her candidature will not be considered.
- No request with respect to change in any data entered by the candidate will be entertained once the application is submitted successfully. While applying online, candidate needs to upload the scanned copy of their recent passport size colour photograph and signature.
- In case applicant is called for interview, he/she will be required to produce his/her original certificate and other relevant documents as mentioned in on-line application form for verification.
- After applying on-line, the applicant is required to take the print out of filled on-line application form with system generated application number. Please note down your application number for the post applied, for future reference without fail.
- The downloaded application with self-attested photocopies of all the documents in support of the information given by the applicant in their on-line application, GATE result sheet along with Demand Draft (if applicable) should reach Joint General Manager(HR&A), HR Department, KIOCL Limited, Koramangala 2nd Block, Sarjapura Road, Bengaluru-560034 on or before 10th August 2020 by post
- Applicant should write Advertisement Number, Name of the post applied for with discipline and system generated on-line application number on envelop while sending the hard copy of application
- No manual/paper application will be entertained directly unless applied online.
Documents Required at the Time of Interview
- The following documents shall be produced in original with a set of photo copies for verification along with self-attested photo copies.
- Print out of On-line filled application form
- Recent passport size Photo
- Proof of age
- Educational Qualifications (All year/semester Mark sheets & Certificates, from 10th Standard onwards)
- GATE 2019/2020 Score sheet downloaded from GATE Website
- Persons with Disability shall produce Certificate with photograph issued by the competent authority satisfying the minimum degree of disability
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Other Backward Class (OBC) (Non-creamy layer)/EWS certificate from the Competent Authority. OBC certificate produced by candidates should clearly indicate that they do not belong to Creamy Layer.
- Kerala Postal Circle MTS Recruitment 2020
- JKSSB Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 8575 Class IV Posts
- SSC JHT Recruitment 2020 Notification
- IBPS RRB 2020 Notification
- IBPS RRB 2021 Notification