LBS Centre for Science and Technology announces Kerala State Eligibility Test (KSET) 2022 for the Recruitment of Higher Secondary School Teachers
Kerala SET 2022 (July) – LBS Centre for Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala) invites applications from interested candidates for Kerala State Eligibility Test (KSET) 2022 for the Recruitment of Higher Secondary School Teachers for the year 2022.
The Light of Science Centre for Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram invites applications from interested candidates for the Higher Secondary School Recruitment Test 2022. Kerala State Eligibility Test (KSET) welcomes applications from interested candidates who are eligible to apply for a job as a Higher Secondary School Teacher.
The LBS Centre for Science and Technology in Kerala has announced that there will be an exam set up to give candidates an opportunity to work as a teacher in the state. The State Eligibility Test (KSET) 2022 is an exam that all aspiring teachers must take in order to be considered eligible, which means they will then have a chance of being considered for the job. In order to take the examination, interested candidates first need to apply for it by April 20th, 2022.
Also Apply JIPMER Senior Resident Recruitment 2022
Kerala SET 2022 Details
- Exam Name: Kerala SET 2022
- Full-Form: Kerala State Eligibility Test
- Type of Exam: State Eligibility Test
- Level of Exam: State Level
- Organizing Body: Govt. of Kerala
- The government has entrusted with the Director, LBS Centre for Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram, the conduct of the SET on the basis of the syllabus approved by the Board of Exams for the conduct of the State Eligibility Test.
- Candidates are requested to go through the Prospectus carefully to get themselves acquainted with the rules and regulations before submitting the online application.
Kerala SET 2022 Important Dates
- Online Registration Starting 06th April 2022
- Online Registration Closing: 20th April 2022
- Online Payment of Registered Candidate: 24th April 2022
- Online Admission Ticket: To be announced
- Date of Test: July 2022
- Release of Answer Key: To be announced
- Declaration of Result: To be announced
Also Apply UPSC ISS 2022 Notification
Kerala SET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Those who have acquired a Master’s Degree in the subjects concerned with not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade and B.Ed. degree in any discipline from any one of the universities in Kerala or have acquired these qualifications from any other university recognized as equivalent thereto are eligible to apply
- For Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology, those having MSc. Ed Degree in the subjects concerned with not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade from any one of the Regional Institutes of Education sponsored by the NCERT are eligible to apply
- For Botany and Zoology, those having MSc.Ed Degree in Life Science (with not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade) from any one of the Regional Institutes of Education are also eligible
- For the subjects of Anthropology, Commerce, Gandhian Studies, Geology, Home Science, Journalism, Music, Philosophy, Psychology, Social Work, Sociology, and Statistics candidates need not acquire B.Ed. Degree for applying for the State Eligibility Test
- Those who have acquired II class Master’s Degree in Communicative English with not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade and BEd. are eligible to appear for SET in English
- Official authorities have given 5% relaxation to the candidates in qualifying marks.
- No age limit is prescribed for candidates appearing for the SET.
- However official authorities haven’t determined a higher age limit for the candidates to apply for the admission procedure.
Kerala SET 2022 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Candidates who want to apply for SET JULY 2022 are required to fill the application in online mode only at lbscentre.kerala.gov.in
Steps to Apply
- STEP 1 – Mobile Number Registration – As the first step in the registration process, a valid mobile number of the candidate has to be registered. An OTP (One time Password) will be sent to the submitted mobile number for confirmation.
- STEP 2 – Filling Online Application Form – Fill in all the required details (Personal and Academic) and submit. A Registration ID will be displayed after the successful submission. This ID has to be kept for future reference.
- STEP 3 – Uploading Photo – Select the photograph file of 200-pixel height and 150-pixel width and file size maximum of 30 KB (see instructions for uploading photo).
- STEP 4- Online Payment of Fee – Candidates can make the payment of the application fee through Debit/Credit card/Net Banking or other modes provided on the website. The application fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- STEP 5- Print Application – Candidates can take the printout of the filled application only after performing the above steps. The printed application form may be kept for future reference. In order to avail scribe facility and the relaxation in marks the differently challenged candidates must send the printout of their online application and the copy of the medical certificate (attested by Gazetted Officer) to the LBS Centre
- For General/OBC – Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST – Rs. 500/-
- Eligibility Tests are required to submit the application form and fee through online mode. The candidates may pay the examination fee electronically either by credit/debit card/Net Banking or other modes provided in the website
- Processing charges and GST are to be paid by the candidate as applicable.
Mode of Remitting Fee
- The mode of payment shall only be paid through online mode. Cash/Money Order/ Cheque will not be accepted. The application fee will not be refunded under any circumstances
Kerala SET 2022 Exam Pattern
- We have mentioned below the important data regarding the Kerala SET exam pattern for the reference of the applicants:
- Paper 1 is common for all candidates.
- It consists of two parts
- General Knowledge
- Aptitude in teaching
- There shall be 120 questions for paper 1 with 60 questions each for Part A and Part B.
- There shall be 120 questions carrying one mark each for the subjects under Paper II except for Mathematics and Statistics
- For Mathematics and Statistics, there shall be only 80 questions carrying 1.5 marks each.
Kerala SET 2022 Syllabus
- The syllabus prescribed for the Test will be based on the core areas in the syllabi in the subjects concerned followed by the Universities in Kerala.
- The approved syllabus of the subjects for SET-July-2022 is available on the official website of the LBS Centre.
Subjects of Kerala SET
- 01 Anthropology; 02 Arabic; 03 Botany; 04 Chemistry; 05 Commerce; 06 Economics; 07 English; 08 French; 09 Gandhian Studies; 10 Geography; 11 Geology; 12 German; 13 Hindi; 14 History; 15 Home Science; 16 Islamic History; 17 Journalism; 18 Kannada; 19 Latin; 20 Malayalam; 21 Mathematics; 22 Music; 23 Philosophy; 24 Physics; 25 Political Science; 26 Psychology; 27 Russian; 28 Sanskrit; 29 Social Work; 30 Sociology; 31 Statistics; 32 Syriac; 33 Tamil; 34 Urdu; 35 Zoology; 36 General Paper (Paper 1); 37 Biotechnology.
Kerala SET 2022 Admit Card
- The admit card for the SET will be prepared for only those candidates who have successfully registered
- The District opted for the test and the Subject for the test in the admit card will be based on the data furnished by the candidate in their online application.
- The admit card will be available on the website of the LBS Centre lbscentre.kerala.gov.in from the date which will be announced later in leading dailies and in the official website of the LBS Centre.