Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 119 Clerk Posts
Kerala PSC Clerk Recruitment 2021 – Kerala Public Service Commission has released the job Notification regarding filling of Clerk (SR from ST only) Vacancies. These 119 Clerk (SR from ST only) Post are in Kerala.
The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Online from 20th October 2021. Check out the complete details of Kerala PSC Clerk Recruitment 2021 eligibility, application form, important dates, selection procedure, pay scale and many more.
Kerala PSC Clerk Job Details
- Organization Name: Kerala Public Service Commission
- Post Name: Clerk (SR from ST only)
- Department: Various
- Job Type: Kerala Govt.
Also Apply ONGC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021
Kerala PSC Clerk Recruitment 2021 Important Date
- Last Date for Submission of Application is on 20th October, 2021
Kerala PSC Clerk Vacancy Details
- Total No. of Vacancies 119
- Alappuzha -04 (Four) (ST only)
- Idukki -03 (Three) (ST only)
- Thrissur -04 (Four) (ST only)
- Wayanad -03 (Three) (ST only)
- Kasaragod-03 (Three) (ST only)
- Method of Appointment: Direct Recruitment (Special Recruitment from Scheduled Tribes only).
- Note: Applications received from candidates other than Scheduled Tribe will be rejected. Individual communications regarding the rejection of their applications for the above reason will not be issued.
Also See: LIC Assistant Recruitment 2022
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala PSC Clerk Recruitment 2021
- 18 – 41 Years
- Only Candidates born between 02/01/1980 and 01/01/2003 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post.
- Note: In the absence of qualified candidates within the age limit upper age limit shall be relaxed upto 50 years. But in no case the maximum age limit shall exceed 50 (Fifty) years.
- A pass in S.S.L.C. Examination or its equivalent.
- Part II Rule 10(a)ii of KS&SSR regarding qualification is applicable for this selection
- Those candidates who have claimed equivalency for qualifications should produce the Government order proving the same at the time of certificate verification in order to consider as equivalent
- Candidates willing to be posted as Lower Division Clerk in Kerala State Archives Department must submit willingness at the time of verification of documents. When the Ranked List for the post is published, the fact whether the candidates are willing to be appointed in the Kerala State Archives Department will be noted against their names. Such candidates are eligible for appointment in other departments also, as and when their turn for appointment arises. If a person is once advised for appointment in the State Archives Department, he won’t be further considered for appointment in any other Department basis of that selected list
- Persons appointed as LDC in State Archives Department have to undergo in serivce Training in “old scripts” during the period of probation as may be prescribed by the Government.
- Candidates advised as Lower Division Clerks/Village Assistant in the Revenue Department from the Ranked List prepared in pursuance of this notification will be sent for “Survey Training” by the Department, if they have not already passed the “Chain Survey Test”
- They shall acquire the test qualification for being promoted to the cadre of the Village Officer/Upper Division Clerk vide special rules for the Kerala Revenue Ministerial Subordiate Service.
Also See: IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2022
Kerala PSC Clerk Selection Process
- The selection in pursuance of this notification will be made on a Revenue District basis subject to the Special conditions laid down in G.O (MS)No.154/71/PD dated 27.05.1971
- A candidate advised for appointment in one Revenue District from the Ranked List so prepared is not eligible for transfer to another District unless he/she completes five (5) years continuous service from the date of commencement of service in the former District
Kerala PSC Clerk Recruitment 2021 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Candidates must register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and password
- Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for the post. Name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom portion of the photograph uploaded in the profile
- The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required
- Candidates shall take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration card in their profile. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password
- Before the final submission of the application, candidates must ensure correctness of the information on their profile. They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application once submitted is received as provisional and the details cannot be deleted or altered after submission
Kerala PSC Clerk Pay Scale
- Rs.19000 – Rs.43600