Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020 for 55 Kerala Judicial Service Posts
Kerala Judicial Service Exam 2020 – Kerala High Court has been invited applications for the Kerala Judicial Service Examination Posts. Eligible persons can apply for Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 22nd July 2020. The online application process has two parts – Step-1 and Step-2. ‘Step-1 /New Applicant’ is the first part for registration of the persons. ‘Step-2/Registered Applicant’ is the second part of the process for those persons who had completed Step-1.
Interested applicants can apply to Kerala High Court Vacancy read the full notification before applying online to know the eligibility criteria, education qualification, age limit, salary, application fee, application procedure, selection procedure, last date to apply and more details for Kerala Judicial Service Recruitment 2020.
Check out below:
Details of Kerala Judicial Service Recruitment 2020
- Organization Name: High Court of Kerala
- Job Type: State Govt/ Court Jobs
- Advertisement Number: REC4-10546/2020
- Job Name: Munsiff-Magistrate
- Total Vacancy: 55 Posts
- Job Location: Kerala
Kerala Judicial Service Exam 2020 Important Dates
- Date of closure of Step-1 process: 22nd July 2020
- Date of closure of Step-2 process: 27th July 2020
- Date of commencement of remittance of application fees through offline mode: 29th July 2020
- Last Date for remittance of application fees through offline mode: 05th August 2020
Eligibility for Kerala Judicial Service Exam 2020
- A person for appointment as Munsiff -Magistrate by direct recruitment shall satisfy the following general conditions, namely;
- Shall be a citizen of India
- Shall be a holder of a degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrolment as an Advocate
- Shall not have completed 35 years of age on the 01 January, 2020
- The Selection will be based on 3 Rounds
- They are:
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Viva Voce
- Kerala Postal Circle MTS Recruitment 2020
- JKSSB Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 8575 Class IV Posts
- SSC JHT Recruitment 2020 Notification
- IBPS RRB 2021: Exam Date, Application Form, Eligibility, Salary
- Candidates must pay the Application Fees Rs.1000 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ Unemployed Persons with Disability.
Kerala Judicial Service Exam 2020 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Eligible persons can apply for Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 22nd July 2020
- Eligible persons are required to apply only ‘Online through the website hckrecruitment.nic.in.
- To start the process, the persons should click the link ‘Step-1/ New Person’ in the web page or the ‘Apply Online’ button available against the notification link. This will take the person to the next page where the options of ‘POSTS’ are displayed the persons can access the Recruitment of Munsiff-magistrate main page by clicking the option ‘Munsiff-Magistrate’ available there
- Before proceeding further, the candidate should read the detailed notification in the home page and How (o Apply. Guidelines Photography and signature FAQ and Sample Application provided in the main page.