KELTRON Recruitment 2020 for 102 Engineer and Other Posts, Apply Online
KELTRON Recruitment 2020 – Centre for Management Development (CMD), Thiruvananthapuram and Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (KELTRON) have published the recruitment notification for the post of Manager, Assistant Manager, Sr. Engineer, Sr. Officer, Engineer, Officer, Engineer/ Officer & Engineer Trainee. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for KELTRON Recruitment on or before 25th November 2020.
Details of KELTRON Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name ||Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited |
|Advt. No. ||KELRON/R/01/REC/20 |
|Job Name ||Manager, Assistant Manager, Sr. Engineer, Sr. Officer, Engineer, Officer, Engineer/ Officer & Engineer Trainee |
|Total Vacancy ||102 Posts |
|Job Location ||Kerala/ Across India |
|Starting Date for Submission of online application ||04th November 2020 |
|Last Date for Submission of online application ||25th November 2020 |
As per the notification, overall 102 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post
||No of vacancy
||Rs.30000 – 54910
||Rs.24500 – 44860
||Rs.23000 – 42090
||Rs.20500 – 37590
Eligibility for KELTRON Recruitment 2020
Educational Qualification & Age Limit
- Manager – BE/B.Tech (ECE/EEE/IT) with Minimum 60% marks Desirable : MBA – Marketing [Full time course. Minimum 15 years post qualification experience in handling marketing activities of a reputed electronics production oriented Company out of which 5 years should be in a Senior position in Marketing
- Assistant Manager – MBA / MSW with HR Specialization [Full time course] with Minimum 60% marks. Degree in Law Minimum 15 years post qualification experience of which at least 5 yrs in holding a key position in HR Department of a large / medium industry where at least 500 employees working.
- Engineer – BE/B.Tech with Minimum 60% marks with minimum 4 years post qualification experience
- Officer – B.Tech with 4 years of experience
- Engineer –Tech with 1 year of experience
- Officer – CA Inter /CMA Inter Minimum 4 years of experience in an industrial environment
- Engineer/ Officer – BE/B Tech /BSC (Physics/ Maths/Electronics) with Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ CS/Applied Electronics /MCA with Minimum 60% marks with 4 years of experience
- Engineer Trainee –Tech/BE in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/ Mechanical/ Electrical/CS or BSc Physics/ Maths/Electronics with Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ CS/Applied Electronics with Minimum 60% marks
- Engineer Trainee: 35 years
- Officer, Sr. Officer, Sr. Engineer: 40 years
- Manager & Assistant Manager: 45 years
- Engineer & Engineer/ Officer: 36 years
- The selection of candidates for various posts through KELTRON Recruitment 2020 will be done through a Written Test, Group Discussion/Interview as applicable as notified in KELTRON Notification 2020.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
KELTRON Recruitment 2020 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates may apply via ONLINE mode only by filling the prescribed online application form given in the website of Centre for Management Development (CMD), Thiruvananthapuram (cmdkerala.net) and Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (www.keltron.org) on or before 25 November 2020.
- Step-1: First of all go through the KELTRON recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Before start of filling-up of application through on-line mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on KELTRON Manager, Engineer Apply Online – Link given below.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in KELTRON Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete KELTRON Recruitment 2020 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for farther reference.