Karnataka High Court Typist Recruitment 2021 (150 Posts) Apply Online
Karnataka High Court Typist Recruitment 2021 – Karnataka High Court is inviting online applications for recruitment of Typists on its website karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
Graduates who are interested for KHC Typists Recruitment 2021 can submit their application on or before 27th November 2021.
Karnataka High Court Typist Job Details
- Origination Name: Karnataka High Court
- Name of Post: Typists
- of Vacancy: 150 Posts
Also See PSSSB Clerk Recruitment 2021
Karnataka High Court Typist Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Application Submission Start Date: 27th October 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 27th November 2021
Karnataka High Court Typist Vacancy Details
- Typist – 150 Posts
- Residual Parent Cadre – 137 posts
- General – 68
- SC – 20
- ST – 4
- Category – I – 3 2 1 – – – – 6
- Category – II – 21
- Category – II – 5
- Category – III – 6
- Category – III (B) – 7
- Local Cadre – 13 posts including 2 Backlog Posts
Karnataka High Court Typist Eligibility Criteria
- Degree in Science/ Arts/Commerce/ Business Mgt./Computer Applications of a Recognized University with minimum of 55% marks in the aggregate for candidates belonging to General Category and Other Backward Categories and a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate for candidates belonging to SC/ST.
- Should have passed Senior Grade Typewriting Examination in English and Kannada with knowledge of operation of Computers.
- General – 18 to 35 years
- Category II-A or II-B or Category III-A or III–B of Other Backward Classes – 18 to 38 years
- SC, ST, Category-I of Other Backward Classes. – 18 to 40 years
Also See: CISF Constable Recruitment 2022
Karnataka High Court Typist Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates can apply for the posts through online on the website. https://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/recruitment.php.
- Candidates are facing problems and issues in filling the Online Application Form for these Posts.
- So here, we are providing the detailed steps to apply for these posts online. These steps will candidates in process of applying online for these posts.
- General Merit and OBC – Rs. 350/-
- SC/ST/Category-I/Persons with bench mark disability (Physically Challenged – Rs. 200/-
Karnataka High Court Typist Pay Scale
- Rs.25500-Rs. 81100 (Level-4) with admissible allowances as per the High Court of Karnataka.
Karnataka High Court Typist Selection Process
- The selection will be done on the basis of Typing Test of 100 Marks and Interview of 20 marks.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website