Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022, Apply Online for 54 Stenographer Vacancies
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022 – Karnataka High Court has issued a recruitment notification for Karnataka High Court Stenographer Recruitment in which there are 54 posts of Stenographer Vacancies are available in Karnataka High Court. Hopefully, this article would help you to get complete information regarding the Stenographer application process, eligibility, application form, admit card, application form, selection procedure, and all other details you may be looking for.
High Court of Karnataka recently released a notification to recruit 54 applicants for the post of Stenographer. The process of recruitment includes the written examination and personal interview.
Also Apply Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2022
Karnataka High Court has recently published a recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Court Secretary (Stenographer) in the High Court on its official website. A total of 54 vacancies have been released officially for the post of Stenographer. Eligible and interested applicants can apply for the posts through online mode on or before 07th April 2022. Read the complete article for more information about recruitment.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment for Stenographer posts: Karnataka High Court has issued an employment notification for 54 Stenographer posts. Candidates who are interested in these posts can apply online. Scroll below to apply.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022
- Organization Name: Karnataka High Court
- Post Name: Assistant Court Secretary (Stenographer)
- Total Vacancies: 54 Posts
- Job Category: Govt. Jobs
- Job Location: Karnataka
Karnataka High Court Stenographer Vacancy Details
- This recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 54 vacancies for Assistant Court Secretary (Stenographer).
Karnataka High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Start Date to Apply Online: 07th March 2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 07th April 2022
- Last Date to Pay the Application Fee: 12th April 2022
Also Apply Patna High Court District Judge Recruitment 2022
Eligibility for Karnataka High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2022
- SSLC Examination conducted by the Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board or its equivalent examination OR
- Diploma in Commercial Practice / Secretarial Practice in English or any other examination recognized as equivalent examination to them by Universities or Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board or Technical Board
- Note: Preference will be given to those who are graduates
- Senior Grade Examination in English Shorthand OR Proficiency Grade Examination in English Shorthand; and
- Senior Grade Examination in Typewriting in English conducted by the Department of Public Instruction of the Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board or equivalent qualification
- Must have Knowledge of the operation of Computers.
- Note: Knowledge of the operation of computers in these rules means possessing a certificate in computer basics issued by an Institute imparting computer education.
- As on the last date of submission of online application, the applicant must have attained the age of 18 years in respect of all categories and not attained the age of:
- 40 years in the case of a person belonging to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe or Category-I of Other Backward Classes
- 38 years in the case of a person belonging to Category II-A or II-B or Category III-A or III-B of Other Backward Classes; and
- 35 years in the case of a person belonging to General Merit
- Notwithstanding anything contained in Rule 6 of the Karnataka Civil Services (General Recruitment) Rules, 1977,
- In case of an applicant who is working or holding a post under the Govt. or a local authority or a corporation established by a State Act or Central Act or established by the Govt. under a State Act or Central Act and owned or controlled by the Govt. the age is relaxed by the number of years during which he/she is or was holding such post or ten years whichever is less;
- In the case of a candidate who is an Ex-serviceman – the age is relaxed by three years plus the number of years of service rendered by him in the Armed Forces of the Union;
- In the case of a candidate who is a Person with benchmark disability (Physically Challenged) – the age is relaxed by ten years;
- In the case of a candidate who is a widow – the age is relaxed by ten years;
- Minimum and maximum age limits shall be as on the last date fixed for submitting applications online i.e., 07.04.2022.
Mode of Selection
- The Selection to the post of Assistant Court Secretary (Stenographer) will be made on the basis of performance in the following Tests:
|Particulars||Maximum Marks||Minimum Marks for passing Test|
|Shorthand and Typing
|Total||120 Marks||70 Marks|
- Note: As per Rule 5 of the High Court of Karnataka Service (Direct Recruitment by Selection) Rules, 1984 eligible candidates will be called for the Shorthand and Typing Test in the ratio of 1:5 as against the number of posts notified in the respective categories.
Karnataka High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2022 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- It is hereby notified that online applications are invited from eligible candidates who are qualified as of the last date fixed for submission of applications for Direct Recruitment of 54 Posts of Assistant Court Secretary (Stenographer) on the Establishment of the High Court of Karnataka, Bengaluru, through online link on https://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/recruitment.php
Method of Application and Fee
- The candidates shall submit their applications online on the High Court of Karnataka website https://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/recruitment.php and before submitting the applications, the candidates shall read the instructions Annexed thereto thoroughly. Applications sent/ submitted by any other mode other than online will not be considered.
- The candidates belonging to General Merit and Other Backward Classes [other than Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Category- I and Persons with benchmark disability (Physically Challenged)], shall pay an Application Fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/
- Category–I and Persons with benchmark disability (Physically Challenged), shall pay an Application Fee of Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty Only) prescribed for the post, by any of the following modes of payment
- Online Payment: On submission of online application, the candidates shall make the online payment of application fee by SBI online payment gateway mentioned in the online application OR
- Challan Form: On submission of the online application, the candidates shall download the Challan through the SBI online payment gateway link as mentioned in the online application, in PDF format, and shall remit the prescribed fee in any branch of SBI. (System need to support PDF reader-like Adobe, Acrobat)
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Last Date of Application & Payment of Application Fee
- To avoid a last-minute rush, the candidates are advised to submit the online applications well in advance. The website will accept the applications round the clock up to 07th April 2022 till 11.59 p.m.
- For payment of fee through Online or Challan 12th April 2022 (within Bank working Hours).
Karnataka High Court Stenographer Pay Scale
- Rs.44,900/- to Rs.1,42,400/- with admissible allowances as per High Court of Karnataka (Officers & Officials) Revised Pay Rules 2018 (Level-7).
- The applicant, if appointed, shall be on probation initially for a period of two years or for an extended period, if necessary.