Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020 Apply for 33 Law Clerks-cum-Research Assistants Posts
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020 – Karnataka High Court has been invited applications from eligible and interested applicants to fill up Law Clerks-cum-Research Assistants Posts through Karnataka High Court official notification October-2020. Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these Karnataka High Court Law Clerks-cum-Research Assistants jobs before 17th November 2020
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020 Job Highlight
|Organization Name||Karnataka High Court (Karnataka High Court)|
|Post Name||Law Clerks-cum-Research Assistants|
|No. of Vacancies||33|
|Post Category||Govt. Jobs 2020|
|Post Name||No of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Law Clerks-cum-Research Assistant||33||16500/- (Per Month)|
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||15th October 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||17th November 2020|
Eligibility for Karnataka High Court Law Clerk-Cum-Research Assistants Recruitment 2020
- The applicants who are eligible to apply are
- must possess a Degree in Law granted by a recognized University established by Law in India with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks
- must not have completed the age of 30 years as on the last date of application
- must have enrolled as an Advocate in Karnataka State Bar Council
- must have knowledge of operation of computers
- Note: Applications of ineligible candidates will summarily rejected without notice
Method of Selection
- A Committee of Hon’ble Judges constituted by Hon’ble the Chief Justice will select the candidates on the basis of academic record, achievements in co-curricular activities and performance in the interview.
- If there are large number of applicants, candidates will be short-listed for interview on the basis of academic record and achievements in co-curricular activities.
- The applicants whose applications are in order shall be considered for calling for viva. (Candidates called for viva-voce will have to appear for the same at their own cost).
|Name of Post||Pay scale|
|Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant||Rs. 16,500/|
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020 Application Procedure
Documents to Accompany with the Application
- Eligible applicants are advised to Download Official Notification & Application Form at official website to www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in. Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions. Hard Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be addressed to “The Registrar General, High Court of Karnataka, Bengaluru” super-scribing the envelope with “Application for the post of ______” so as to reach on or before 17th November 2020.
Karnataka High Court Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant Official Notification & Application Link:
|Karnataka High Court Official Website Career Page||Click Here|
|Karnataka High Court Official Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Karnataka High Court Application Form PDF||Click Here|