Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2020 Probationary Officer (PO) Vacancies
Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment 2020 – Karnataka Bank has announced the notification regarding filling of Probationary Officers Vacancies. The Karnataka Bank organization has invited online applications from eligible applicants having any Graduate qualifications to join its highly competent workforce as Probationary Officers (Scale-I) to be positioned at its Branches/ Offices located across India. The job applications for Karnataka Bank Probationary Clerks Recruitment 2020 will be accepted online on or before 18th January 2020. Applicants can read the all the recruitment details such as eligibility, qualification, age limit, selection process, online form, pay scale, application form, dates for Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment 2020.
Also check more Bank Jobs
- Karnataka Bank, a leading technologically advanced Private Sector Bank with a pan-India footprint, offers exciting opportunities for dynamic individuals to join its highly competent workforce as Clerks to be positioned at its Branches/Offices located across India.
Karnataka Bank PO 2020 Important Dates
- Opening Date of Online Registration Gateway/Payment of Fee: 08th January 2020
- Closing date of Online Registration Gateway/Payment of Fee: 18th January 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment 2020
- Post Graduates in any discipline (from any UGC recognised university) are eligible to apply. (Excluding Post Graduate Diplomas/One year Executive-MBA)
- Applicants should be a Post-Graduate as on 01st January 2020
- Applicants who are awaiting results or pursuing post-graduation are not eligible to apply.
- *% of marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained in all the subjects in all the semesters/years by the total maximum marks in all subjects irrespective of honours / optional subjects, etc., if any. Instead of marks, if Grade/CGPA is awarded, only applicants securing CGPA/Grade equivalent to 60% or more may apply. Rounding off to the nearest integer is not allowed.
- Maximum 28 years as on 01st January 2020 [applicant must have been born on or after 02nd January 1992]
- The age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST applicants.
Also read Latest Government Jobs
Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment 2020 Selection Procedure
- Mangaluru, Mumbai and New Delhi Centres. Kindly note that the Bank reserves the right to change the centre/venue depending upon the administrative exigencies/requirements. Applicants who are successful in the online test will be called for an interview at Bank’s Head Office, Mangaluru
- No allowances/reimbursement will be payable/made for attending the test/interview. Selected applicants should execute a Bond to work for a minimum period of three years failing which they are required to pay the liquidated damages as may be prescribed in the appointment offer.
Appointment & Emoluments
- Selected applicants will have to undergo an ‘Induction Training Programme’ (for one week) at Bank’s Staff Training College, Mangaluru at their own cost. On successful completion of the said training program, they will be posted to any of the Branches/Offices of the Bank.
- They will be on probation for a period of one year and on satisfactory completion of the probationary period, will be confirmed, subject to rules and regulations of the Bank. Salary will be as per All India Level Settlements (Current CTC will be around Rs.69,000/- per month.)
Also read: RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020
Karnataka Bank Probationary Officers Recruitment 2020 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Eligible applicants shall apply online only between 08th January 2020 to 18th January 2020 (inclusive of both days) through the Bank’s website after carefully going through the instructions contained in this advertisement. No other means/mode of application will be accepted
- Applicants have to visit the Bank’s website karnatakabank.com, click on the option “ONLINE APPLICATION REGISTRATION” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Applicant must note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the applicant is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application applicants are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Applicants are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/entertained after clicking the ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ BUTTON.
- The Name of the applicant or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Applicants can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
- Applicants can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
Karnataka Bank PO Application Fee (Non-Refundable)
- Rs.600/- [Rs.500/- in case of SC/ST applicants] plus applicable GST.
Check out more State Govt Jobs
Payment of Application Fees (Through Online Mode)
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
Also read: Indbank Recruitment 2020