JPSC Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 637 Assistant Engineer Posts
JPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020 – Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has invited online applications for 637 Assistant Engineer Posts. This is a golden opportunity for Engineer Professional who has a degree in Civil and Mechanical Trade. JPSC Notification 2020, applicants have the opportunity to get government jobs in the departments like Public Work Department, Water Resource Departments and others under the Jharkhand Government. Check out eligibility, application procedure, vacancy details, important dates, salary, selection procedure, fees for JPBS Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2020.
JPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||Jharkhand Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer (Civil) and (Mechanical)|
JPSC Assistant Engineer 2020 Vacancy Details
- Number of Vacancies – 637 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 542
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) – 95
|Category wise details||UR||EWS||ST||SC||BC-I||BC-II||TOTAL|
|No. of Vacancies||329||61||141||33||38||35||637|
Also See: UPSC Assistant Professor 2020
JPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|Starting Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of the Documents||21st August 2020|
|Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of the Documents||15th September 2020|
|Date for Mains Exam||28th to 30th September 2020|
|Date of Interview||27th to 31st December 2020|
Eligibility for JPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020
Educational Qualification & Experience
- BE/ B.Tech in Civil/ Mechanical Engineering from recognized university institute
- Applicants should have Degree of regular course in respective branch of Engineering from
- University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India; or
- An institution recognized by AICTE or,
- An educational institution established by an Act of parliament or declared to be deemed as University under section 3 of the University Grant Commission Act, 1956; or
- The institution of Engineers (India) having passed section ‘A’ & ‘B’ of the associate membership exam
- Such other equivalent qualification as have been or may be recognized by the government for the purpose of admission to the said exam; or
- A degree in respective branch of Engineering from such foreign University or College or Institution and under such conditions as may be recognized by the government for the purpose from time to time.
- Applicants do not Exceeding Minimum Age Limit of 21 Years Maximum Age Limit of 35 Years.
Also See: UPSC Geologist Exam 2021
- Selection will be done on the basis of their performance in Prelims/Mains Exams followed by Interviews.
JPSC Assistant Engineer Salary/Pay Scale
- Pay Scale – PB II 9300-34800, Grade Pay-5400 (Level-9)
JPSC Assistant Engineer Application Fee
- For UR/BC-I & II /EWS Categories – Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST Applicants of Jharkhand- Rs. 150/-
JPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020 Application Procedure
- Applicants those who are interested may apply online through the website jpsc.gov.in
- Read all the instructions given in the advertisement carefully. The applicant should keep a scanned copy of Passport size photo-ready before filling the online application form. Fill in the online form with all the relevant details. Upload Scan copy of your latest passport size photograph along with the online application form.