JKSSB Class 4 Recruitment 2020 Apply for 8575 Posts
JKSSB Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 8575 Class IV Posts – Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board, JKSSB has invited applications from applicants for Class IV posts. Applicants willing to apply for the post can visit the official site of JKSSB at jkssb.nic.in and apply. The last date to apply for the post is till August 25, 2020. A total of 8575 posts will be filled through this recruitment drive. The detailed terms and conditions with regard to eligibility, educational qualification, reservation, etc are as follows.
JKSSB Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Start Date of Online Payment of fees to start the application process: 10th July 2020
- Last Date of Online Payment of fees for the application process: 25th August 2020 till midnight
- Origination Name: J&K Services Selection Board
- Name of Post: Class IV
- Selection Process: Written Exam
JKSSB 2020 Vacancy Details
- Total Posts – 8575 Class 4
- Union Territory (UT) – 463 Posts
- UT – 463 Posts
- Divisional Cadre – 3161 Posts
- Jammu – 1545
- Cadre Kashmir – 1616
- District – 4951 Posts
- Anantnag – 393
- Bandipora – 165
- Baramulla – 563
- Doda – 304
- Ganderbal – 116
- Jammu- 439
- Kathua – 389
- Kishtwar – 144
- Kulgam – 147
- Kupwara – 281
- Poonch – 106
- Pulwama – 116
- Rajouri – 268
- Ramban – 158
- Ramban – 139
- Samba – 97
- Shopian – 132
- Srinagar – 320
- Udhampur – 279
Eligibility for JKSSB Recruitment 2020
- Minimum ‘Matric’ and Maximum ‘10+2’
- The applicant should be a Domicile of the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir in accordance with Notifications issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India
- The requirement of age for various Reserved Categories is as follows:
- OM 40 01-01-1980 01-01-2002
- SC 43 01-01-1977 01-01-2002
- ST 43 01-01-1977 01-01-2002
- RBA 43 01-01-1977 01-01-2002
- ALC/IB 43 01-01-1977 01-01-2002
- EWS(Economically Weaker Section) 43 01-01-1977 01-01-2002
- PSP (Pahari Speaking People) 43 01-01-1977 01-01-2002
- OSC (Other Social Caste) – 43 01-01-1977 01-01-2002
- Physically Challenged Person 42 01-01-1978 01-01-2002
- Ex-Servicemen 48 01-01-1972 01-01-2002
- Government Service/Contractual employment 40 01-01-1980 01-01-2002
- Relaxation of five years in the upper age limit shall be provided to the candidates who claim the benefit of additional weightage as Casual Workers as defined in the Jammu and Kashmir Appointment to Class IV(Special Recruitment)Rules,2020 notified vide S.O.184 of 04-06-2020
Also Apply for
- Reservation for Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes(ST), Economically Weaker Section(EWS), Persons with Disabilities (PwD), Pahari Speaking People(PSP), etc for all the above posts, wherever applicable and admissible, would be as determined & communicated by the respective Indenting Department, as per the provisions of S.O 127 dated 20-04-2020.
- A candidate seeking his /her consideration under Reserved categories must ensure that he/she possess the requisite category certificate on the Cut Off Date. The Cut Off date in this regard shall be the date of Document Verification.
- Candidates may note that their candidature will remain provisional till the genuineness of the Reserved Category Certificate is verified by the Appointing Authority
- Applicants are cautioned to note that in case a claim for reservation is made on the basis of false/fake /fraudulent certificate he/she shall debarred from the examination(s) conducted by the Board, in addition to any other action as may be deemed appropriate
- Rs 350 (I) Fee payable: Rs 350/- (Rs Three Hundred Fifty only)
- Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards
- Applications received without the prescribed fee shall not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection will be entertained. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted/reserved against any other examination or selection.
- Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit Cards.
Centre of Exam
- The J&K Services Selection Board shall notify the Venue / Centre(s) of Examination separately. No representation/request for change in Examination Centres shall be entertained, whatsoever be the reason
- The Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only and shall be OMR based. The questions will be set in English only.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Tentative Answer Keys, in due course after the Examination, will be placed on the website of the Board jkssb.nic.in
- Any representation regarding answer keys received within the time limit fixed by the Board at the time of uploading of the answer keys, will be scrutinized and the decision of the Board in this regard will be final. No representation regarding Answer keys shall be entertained, afterwards.
- The Services Selection Board shall as far as possible hold single examination for filling these vacancies. However, if for logistical reason or any other consideration, the Board shall not be able to hold single examination and candidates are called to appear in Batches/Shifts in the examination, the Board shall use normalization process for preparing the merit list and determination of cut off marks for the purposes of selection process
- The decision of the Board in this regard shall be final
JKSSB Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
How to Apply?
- Applicants are required to apply Online by logging on to the website. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mentioned website. The candidates must go through these instructions carefully and follow them.
- The Examination details will be uploaded on the official website of the Board i.e jkssb.nic.in. Examination detail/Roll Number slips will not be issued by post for any stage of examination. Therefore candidates are advised to visit the official website of Board regularly for updates and information about the examination.
- Information about the Examination indicating the time table and City/ Centre of Examination for the candidates will be uploaded on the websites of the Board about two weeks before the date of examination. If any candidate does not find his/her Roll Number on the website of the Board, one week before the date of examination, he/ she must immediately contact the concerned Divisional Office of the J&K Services Selection Board, with proof of having submitted his/ her application.
- Failure to do so will deprive him/ her of any claim for consideration.
- Candidate must submit his/ her online Application form, Email-ID and Mobile Number along with his/ her Name, Date of Birth and Name of the Examination, while addressing any communication to the Board
- Communication from the candidate not furnishing these particulars shall not be entertained.
- Rs 350/- can be paid only online through Net Banking, by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards.