JKSSB Recruitment 2021 Apply Online For 458 Vacancies, DEO & JA
JKSSB Recruitment 2021 – Jammu & Kashmir Service Selection Board has inviting online application for the post of Junior Scale Stenographer, Carpenter, Steno Typist, Tracer, Film Operator, Driver II, Junior Assistant, beekeeper, Film Operator, Plumber, Electronic Mechanic, Librarian, Junior Engineer & Other Vacancies.
A Total number of 458 Posts. The last date for submission of the online application is 14th February 2021. Complete details about JKSSB Recruitment 2021 such as qualification, Age limit, Salary Scale & How to apply are given below.
|Organization Name||Jammu & Kashmir Service Selection Board|
|Post Name||Junior Scale Stenographer, Carpenter, Steno Typist, Tracer, Film Operator, Driver & Other Posts|
|Total Vacancy||458 Posts|
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
|Jr Scale Stenographer||10|
|Agriculture Extension Asst||20|
|Plant Protection Operator||18|
|Bee Keeper/Field Asst Grade III||47|
|Agriculture Extension Asst||136|
|Computer Instructor/ Operator||01|
|Junior Lab Asst||13|
|Motor Driver Mechanic||01|
|Audio Visual Mechanic||01|
|Urdu Shorthand Instructor||01|
JKSSB Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Date of Commencement for submission of online applications||15th January 2021|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||14th February 2021|
- Jr Scale Stenographer: Any Degree with Typing Knowledge
- Draftsman: Two Years Draftsman Training Course Certificate
- Carpenter: ITI (Relevant Trade)
- Cameraman: 10+2 with Diploma (Relevant Trade)
- Agriculture Extension Asst: Sc (Agriculture)
- Steno Typist: Any Degree with Typing Knowledge
- Tracer: 10+2 with Diploma (Relevant Trade)
- Film Operator: 10+2 with ITI Diploma (Relevant Trade)
- Driver-II: Matric with valid Heavy Driving License
- Jr Assistant: Any Degree with Typing Knowledge
- Plant Protection Operator: 10+2 with Science Subject.
- Farm Supervisor: 10+2 with Science Subject.
- Beekeeper: 10+2 with Science Subject.
- Supervisor: 10+2 with Science Subject.
- Truck Cleaner: Matric with driving License
- Bee Keeper/Field Asst Grade III: 10+2 with Science Subject
- Agriculture Extension Asst:Sc (Agriculture)
- Driver: Matric with valid Heavy License
- Plumber: ITI (Relevant Trade) Foreman/ Senior
- Mechanic: 3 Years Diploma (Mechanical Engg)
- Foreman/ Technician: 3 Years Diploma (Mechanical Engg)
- Programmer: 3 Years Diploma (Computer Engg)
- Computer Instructor/ Operator: 3 Years Diploma (Computer Engg)
- Librarian:A/ B.Sc/ B.Com. with B.Lib Science
- Workshop Asst: Matriculation
- Junior Lab Asst: 10+2 with Science Motor Driver
- Mechanic: Matric with ITI/ NTC in appropriate Trade
- Electronic Mechanic: Matric with ITI/ NTC in appropriate Trade
- Library Assistant: 10+2
- Asst Librarian: A./ B.Sc./ B.Com. with B.Lib. Science
- Audio Visual Mechanic: 03 Years Diploma (Electronics & Communication)
- Electrician: Matric with ITI/ NTC in appropriate Trade
- Plumber: Matric with ITI/ NTC in appropriate Trade
- Library Assistant: 10+2
- Jr Stenographer: Any Degree with Typing Knowledge
- Kitabat Instructor: Matric having passed with 2 years Urdu Calligraphy examination
- Urdu Shorthand Instructor: Graduate with NTC certificate (Stenography), Typing Knowledge
- Jr Engineer: Degree (Electrical/ Mechanical/ Civil/ Computer/ Electronics & Communication)
Centre of Exam
- The J&K Services Selection Board shall notify the Venue /Centre of examination separately. No representation/ request for change in this regard shall be entertained, whatsoever be the reason.
Scheme of Exam
- The Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only except for items mentioned otherwise in the relevant column of Annexure ‘A’ to this notification. The questions will be set in English only
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer
- Tentative Answer Keys, in due course after the Examination, will be placed on the website of the Board (jkssb.nic.in). Any representation regarding Answer Keys received within the time limit fixed by the Board at the time of uploading of the Answer Keys, will be scrutinized and the decision of the Board in this regard will be final
- No representation regarding Answer keys shall be entertained, afterwards
- Marks scored by candidates in written test will be normalized if required, to determine final merit and cut-off marks
Selection Process for JKSSB Recruitment 2021
- Once application form is filled and paid fee successfully then officials will take a look at all the applications received. Soon shortlisting process will be started by them for the written test.
- Syllabus and Exam pattern is given in the official notification. Download official notification from above link as given in post.
- Candidates who excel in the written test will have to go for document verification. There you have to produce all the required documents with their original copy,
JKSSB Recruitment 2021 Application Form
How to Apply?
- The necessary instructions regarding filling up of online applications are given herein below:
- Candidates are required to apply online through JKSSB’s online Application Portal https://ssbjk.org.in
- No other means/ mode of application will be accepted
- The Candidates who have not registered earlier on the portal are first required to go to the said Portal and register themselves by clicking on “Candidate Registration” link
- Candidates are required to have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number for registering and creating login credentials. The same shall be validated using OTP (One Time Password) based verification.
- After creating login credential, candidates need to login with these credentials by clicking on “Candidate Login”. Candidate can update their information like mobile number, email id and password from time to time, but cannot change their First Name, Last Name and Gender.
- Once successful Login, the candidate can check under “Latest Openings” for all available advertisements and click on “Apply Now” against “Application Form for Appointment to the Post applied.”
- Candidate should carefully fill in all the information in various sections and click on “SAVE & CONTINUE”.
- The candidate is required to upload the images of recent photograph and signature
- Size of the photograph (passport size) (Max size–1 MB) (Ht. X Wd. = 4.5 X 3.5 Cms.)
- Size of the signature (Max size–1 MB) (Ht. X Wd. = 4.5 X 3.5 Cms.)
- Candidate need to ensure that all the required fields are filled up with correct information. The system shall check that all required fields are filled up, before final submission of the application
- Candidate shall be personally responsible for filling the details in the online application form and the information/details furnished by the candidate shall be treated as final for the purpose of determining the eligibility/claims of the candidates. No claim on account of non-filling of information shall be entertained subsequently
- Candidates cannot edit their Application form after submission. However, candidate can cancel his/her application if wrongly filled, but the fee of such cancelled application will not be remitted. Candidate can then apply afresh and he/she will have to pay the fee again.
- Candidate’s Application will not be considered if fee is not paid for that application
- Fees decided by JKSSB can be paid only by Net banking/Debit Card/Credit Card Options
- For All Candidates – Rs.350/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.